Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/18/2008 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love lipsmackers. they are cheap and moisturizes great; all that goodness packed into a sanitary tube. this one also smells delicious. i have not had chapped lips since i started using lipsmackers. i have even noticed the lines on my lips getting less noticeable. if only these had spf.... :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The only good thing about this is that it moisturizes...kind of. Other than that this stuff for some reason turns mushy easily and I hate the greasy feel on my lips. The smell also gave me a terrible headache and the taste wasn't all that pleasant.

on 10/26/2008 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When I was a kid, I was a Lip Smacker FREAK. I would blow every single penny of mine on all the different flavors. I remember standing in front of the lip smacker display in Target for 15 minutes, carefully deciding which flavor to get. I even had a glittery Barbie case where I kept my collection. I don't really remember what became of that coveted collection; I think eventually they all went bad or got lost.
But anyways, fast forward a few years later. I passed by the lipsmacker display and decided to pick some up, for old time's sake. I got a 3-pack of watermelon lip smackers which had the lip balm, the squeeze tube, and the liquid one. When I combined the balm with the squeeze tube gloss, it gave me such a gorgeous glossy natural tint to my lips. Now I remember why I loved these so much!

The watermelon lip smacker looks pink in the tube, with a bright green label that you can't miss. It provides just the slightest hint of color when you apply it. This really does smell like yummy watermelon candy or something, which I love. It feels nice and smooth on your lips, but this isn't the most moisturizing product. Nevertheless, I've become almost ADDICTED to it!
I'll definitely pick up more lip smackers in the near future - maybe I can start up a big collection again (minus the glittery Barbie case ;)! continued >>

on 9/19/2008 11:07:00 AM

Smells just like watermelon Now N Laters, which are my favorite candy. Needless to say, I love this lip balm. Aside from its scent, it does work well too. Very natural looking as well. Try it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of this. all the lip smackers dry out my lips,but smell amazing. When i was younger i would collect the balms and glosses, but they work bad.

on 3/10/2008 5:43:00 AM

This is a decent chapstick- it smells delicious for about 30 seconds after applying. It's bubblegum pink in the tube, but it doesn't offer any color worth mentioning. It does leave my lips greasily soft (I know that sounds weird, but it does), and I put it to good use under my highly pigmented and drying lipsticks. But I know there are better cheap chapsticks out there with SPF, so I'm going to set aside my childhood memories of cutsey bonnebell necklaces and go for something else next time.

Well, it smells sweet-ish, and fruity...but after you apply it, the smell doesn't last for long. I just bought this flavor recently, and they don't have such a sweet taste. It's very subtle, and if you're looking for a sweet tasting gloss, I don't recommend it. But it's very moisturizing, and non-sticky :)

on 1/13/2008 6:28:00 AM

At first I didnt like this because of its smell, but as I applied it the smell changed to quite delicious! I love how smooth it makes my lips, and it leaves my lips a natural pink colour. I'll definately buy it again!

on 1/12/2008 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Who isn't addicted to Lipsmackers? They remind us of our childhood, are prett, moisturizing, come in amazing scents, and are cheap too! I have had Watermelon for half a year, and use it often. I love the scent because it is fresh and yummy. Definitely would re-buy if I ever ran out of the one I have, but usually when I re-buy a Lipsmacker, it's because I lost the old one...there's so much product in these little tubes!

on 12/24/2007 1:51:00 PM