Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

4.3

Eyes: Violet

Great e/l curler. Have 3 Shus that I've been using forever-this works well. I have large eyes and all I can tell you is that it works for me.

on 5/21/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using Shu curlers as long as MUA has been around. Love them. Why did I sucomb to the hype about these? KA doesn't bend my lashes enough and what little curl there is doesn't last. Hate throwing out $20 when I could have gotten the best for $18. Grrrh grrrh grrrh!

on 5/18/2007 9:10:00 AM

I really love the way this curls and the red pad makes it easier to see your lashes but, after using this curler for a couple of weeks it started causing some of my lashes to fall out. This curler wasn't cheap so I probably wouldn't purchase it again. I think next time I might try the shisiedo.

This is my HG for eyelash curler. I am a long time user of Shu Uemura's curler but I do find Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler better!!! Love it!

on 10/17/2006 12:55:00 AM

This is the only eyelash curler I will use anymore. It works like a dream. 10 stars for this product!

on 10/14/2006 12:52:00 AM

I believe this curler is for males. The eye curler width is bit too large for women's eyes. I believe he fashioned it for men due to larger eyes than women. I was not happy with it. Pinched my eyelids due to size. I guess men need eyelash curlers as well. oh well.

on 9/8/2006 8:00:00 AM

Hmmm, not terrible maybe I am just used to my Shu. This works but I find Shu easier to use- it gets the little lashes in the outer corner of the eye. The red rubber is a good idea though.

on 7/26/2006 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This worked very well...no crimping, no pinching, good shape, pretty red pad (I'm a sucker for red). Seemed about identical to the Shu curler IMO, but I swapped my Shu when I got this (mainly because of the red pad). So for about 6 months I was very pro KA eyelash curler until all of the sudden one day it wasn't working anymore...it didn't "break", but the top piece that comes down and presses into the pad seemed to have slowly moved forward so when it comes down the top part presses in front of the pad instead of in the middle of it...hope that makes sense. The pad was still in good shape, it was the metal part that was the problem. Anyway...it did not curl anymore and I couldn't fix it. I took good care of it, so it wasn't that it got squished or bent or anything. Maybe I just got a bum one, but I won't purchase again because of this. Works well when it works though.

on 7/18/2006 5:59:00 PM

Oh, eyelash curler, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Yes, I'm being goofy, but I have finally found THE eyelash curler for me! I've been on a search, trying various ones, and this is simply the best. Easy to use, no pinching, just everything you want & nothing you don't. Thanks to the lovely swapper who sent this to me!

This is my favorite curler. I've tried Shu, which I used for years, Mac, which I like better than Shu and now KA. I like the KA the best. It never pinches my eyelid, like I got with Shu sometimes and of course, the red is cute.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools