Laura Mercier Eye Crease Brush

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I am very happy with this brush, my only complaint is that it gets a little deformed for a few weeks when I wash it. It deposits just the right amount of color and doesn't scratch my eyes (a problem I have had with other brushes from other brands). I use it more than in just the crease, I put Laura Mercier's Vanilla Nuts over all my eye except for the brow with this brush. If you have sensitive or dry skin around your eye and don't like using brushes because they scratch, give this brush a try. I just wish she made a travel size (maybe she does now).
Also this is one of the only brushes I have ever used that has not lost A. Single. Bristle.

on 2/14/2007 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another wondrous brush from LM, well no wonder why it has been rated so high 4.9 and never been dropped!

so soft bristles yet right size and right shape to blend the eye crease beautifully..make the crease look "defined" but subtle and consistency color blended :)

on 8/6/2006 11:53:00 PM

I want to start by saying that I was shown 2 different crease brushes at my LM counter-the one I got was the more tapered of the two-not the sheer one. I really like this brush-I keep straying to others and then end up back with this one! However, I do think it's very similar to an EOB brush I got a CVS for just a few dollars, so you may want to check that out if you're looking for a cheaper alternative!

on 4/21/2006 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't use this as a crease brush as I lack a crease (I have asian eyes), but it's fantastic for applying e/s to my lid because it's small enough to place color on my small lid area. I like that it's not terribly densely packed, as I can build color as needed. Very soft fluffy bristles. I like the handle size as well, which is truncated, as it allows for better control for me. Pretty much my favorite eye brush. $29 at Nordstrom.

on 2/26/2006 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes, I bought one, too, and I am glad I did. GREAT crease brush!! Better than the ones I was using (Sephora brush wasn't bad, but the LM is better.) I like the length of the bristles, the shape, and the texture of the LM crease brush better than any other brush I was using for the crease area. Definitely recommend!

on 2/26/2006 5:17:00 PM

omg ! i looooooove this brush !!!!! i didn't think i would because when i first saw it,i thought it looked too small,but omg when i used it,i couldn't believe the results ! it was perfect =D go buy this NOW NOW NOW !!! i've finally found the perfect crease brush =D ! the price isn't so bad,and believe me,it's worth it !

on 1/16/2006 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is it for me when it comes to crease. Love to use this and everytime my application is great. I do use a blending brush afterwards. The application is not as precise as other crease brushes, but i think this gives a goof proof result.

on 8/25/2005 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was so fortunate to get a great deal on this on eBay--it is my most treasured brush! It is the perfect size for my crease and so so soft. If a brush for dummies existed, this would be it. Love love love.

on 8/22/2005 3:56:00 PM

Great brush! If you can only buy one brush, this should be it. It can be used in other areas besides the crease and deposits shadow well.

love this brush. if you have asian eyelids try this brush for creases. it gives a soft definition easily avoiding the dreaded fake line look. i much prefer this as a crease brush over MAC 224 style brushes or the 219 which gives too defined a line. my application technique is to build up colour very gradually using a very soft pressure making sure only the tip of the brush is in contact with the skin, in a back and forth movement.

Popular Makeup Brushes