July 22, 2014 | 2409 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by charlovesbeauty

Brilliant.... Love this concealer so much. It stays put all day long, the only concealer I have ever found that does. It's not drying, it lasts for months, doesn't irritate my eyes at all and has a very lightweight feel. I will never use a different concealer. I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by molexter

This concealer is incredible. I find that it blends really easily while giving great coverage and lasts all day. The product also goes a long way! I use this for my under eyes and blemishes and one tube literally lasts an entire year. While the initial price seems high, it will last you much longer than anything else. I've been using the Double Wear concealer for 3 years and I couldn't imagine a better product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing amazing amazing...best concelear ever...I'm super pale (they told me at mac i'm probably a mac nc10) and the 01 light shade is perfect for my super-dark circles...best coverage ever, it's superpigmented so u need only a small amount of it...and it stays under my eyes forever, more than 12 h...also, I like to go over it with an eyeshadow brush and mac's mineralize skinfinish in lighscapade and it gives me a beautiful highlighted effect under the eyes...I tried to cover also some random huge painful premenstrual blemishes and it did a wonderful job covering the redness...it has a PAO of 24 months which means u can use it for 2 years and then it expires, which is amazing coz most concelears have a PAO of 12 months...before it I bought Lancome effecacernes, huge mistake coz it doesn't cover much and it expires in 6 months so getting 15 ml of product that expires in 6 months is pretty useless, unless u need it to contour ur face....anyway love this concelear freaking much.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is a bit thick from the tube and takes a long time to dry. I could not really find a shade that worked for me so I had to go with one with some warmth to counter undereye circles. It's okay but nothing special about the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Rosahelen

This product is really good, the concealer stays in place and it has excellent coverage without feeling cakey. the only reason I wouldn't be repurchasing this anytime in the near future is that it is too expensive. it is a good concealer but in my opinion not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG concealer for undereye circles and redness from acne! I bought Estee Lauder's Double Wear concealer in medium, after a sales rep at Sephora recommended it to me-- that was about six months ago, and I've been using it ever since. I have pretty bad, greyish undereye circles (I'm NC 35), so I really need something decent to help cover them up. I alternate between using this, and Garnier roller ball undereye concealer (also in medium). While the Garnier concealer provides very light coverage that is okay for daytime use, the Estee Lauder concealer is most useful for heavier duty coverage. I just make sure to dab on the slightest amount, and tap with my ring finger to blend. A little bit goes a long way, so it's easy to overapply. The formula is a creamy liquid that is the perfect consistency-- not to liquid but not too thick, so it covers very well. When done right, it does not look overdone. I set with a loose translucent powder (Boots) and it looks natural and so flattering! I use a little bit to cover up any sort of redness from the occasional breakout, as well as what I bought it for, those dreaded undereye circles. I just make sure to moisturize prior to applying. It definitely makes me look MUCH more awake. Many concealers either do not provide enough coverage, or provide too much-so it looks caked on or settles into lines, making you look better off not wearing it at all. Not so with Estee Lauder. This is most definitely HG material for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A good concealer, excellent eye and lip primer. I hate the lip gloss style packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Prya7810

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent concealer ! It has good coverage, and looks so natural! And also it's very light.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lynnbos

I love this concealer! It stays and you don't see it. It's a little expensive but it's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by gobecky

I have a smaller trial size product (I think) from ebay. I'm not quite sure of the shade but this concealer WORKS and it STAYS! I don't use it everday, only on days that my eyes need some extra help from those dark circles. I apply about 3-5 dots under they eye and blend with my finger. Very good coverage that lasts. I don't powder my under eye and this concealer still stays. Nice formula - easy to spread and still has great coverage.