Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #2

4.6

on 8/31/2009 9:26:00 PM

Perfect color and natural glowing cheek. Not as dolly as Anna Sui which is too sweet and a bit fake. Even better than Shu Uemura and MAC which used to be my favourites. Too bad is not available in Singapore here and I have to buy online from US which cost double the price :(

on 5/26/2009 3:50:00 PM

This is such a lovely blush. I LOVE how natural this looks on my skin, it blends so well with my fair skintone. My friend gave me two of GA's Sheer Blushes and this is one of them. I'm so in love with this blush, I'd marry it if I could, lol. Loving the pink-ish peachy shimmery color this has. It not only works as a blush, but gives highlights to your cheeks too, making them glow.

on 3/13/2009 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is heavenly. It's subtle, it's got just the right blend of peach/pink, and it wears beautifully. I think it's a very universally flattering colour, too. It's very pricey, but, like all GA products, it's worth every cent.

on 1/17/2009 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this blush. I have been a faithful user of Nars orgasm for several years. But recently I have noticed that I keep testing other blushes thinking there may just be something better out there. I recently purchased Armani's LSF and bought this too. I'm not sure if it's just perfect with this foundation or anytime, but the combo just looked heavenly. I would purchase again. I'm not thrilled with the cost, but I have discovered Armani's products are some of the best I have ever tried.

on 1/4/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

i went to repurchase my favourite sheer cream blush #4 but they did not have it in stock, i was leaving the counter when it caught my eye.. it is powder and normally i use creams so i never paid attention before.. but thhis colour is so so amazing.. sheer but buildable easily, lasts all day long and it is just so perfect!!!! defiantely new HG in my make up bag!!

on 12/21/2008 11:32:00 PM

This blush looks too light in the pan, but when I apply it on my cheek, it gives me the most nature happy cheek I can ever imagined. However, Im not too sure if it is pigment and shimmery enough for night time. Still, I love it and will keep using it for work/school.

on 10/14/2008 3:55:00 PM

I have been looking for a blush to replace my NARS Orgasm blush (still HG material) for the winter months. I literally have been searching high and low for a natural pinky-peach blush that perks me up, but doesn't quite have the shimmer and gold tones of Orgasm...This is it....It looks so light in the pan, but it is buildable. What I like is that it is sheer, it is not matte and its not totally shimmery...It looks so lovely with my NC20-25 skintone. This is the blush that makes you feel pretty, not heavily made-up. It is soft and feminine and reminds me of a magazine ad, where the models cheek bones are softly highlighted, almost etheral for lack of a better discription...I really love this one. I have never tried GA until now and I am really impressed. I will be buying other things in this line. Very stunning make up....

on 8/10/2008 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This blush gives you that kind of pink after working out and it's really natural!!!!You can apply this after your powder, although it's cream, as how the MUA taught me. it also gives me that kind of glowing look when i need it!

on 7/27/2008 10:41:00 PM

One of my favorite blushes was Armani's #1 which was a perfect pink for my NW10 skintone, however since that item was discontinued, I decided to try #2 and I like it although it clashes a bit with my skintone as I am so cool toned ...... on me I see more peach than pink, but it works when I am using brown shades on my eyes ...... I do use a skunk brush because this can be heavy on me at times, but I use a light hand and then blend in a bit of Chanel's Luna to highlight and it gives me a lighter look.

on 7/20/2008 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fair-to-medium skin iwht neutral undertone. This is a prefect match for me. The color is very natural, like I just had some exercises and exactly what I was looking for. I do not like some blushes that look beautiful in pan but actually not a natural color ... don't you think some of those, like cotton pink are too articical? Who have that kind of cheek color naturally? If you are looking for a blush to boost your natural beauty ... try to find it in Armani, those shades may look very plain or boring, but they are natural and give glowing cheeks!

Popular Blush Products