Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Fragrance (Parfum), C11 12 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Poloxamer 217, Quaternium 18 Bentonite, Meroxapol 311, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C12 14 Secpareth 5, C12 14 Secpareth 7, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/23/2007 12:34:00 AM

I love love love this conditioner! lol. I just used it today actually, after I went to the pool. I came back from it and my hair was strawy and disgustingly tangled lol, after I washed it with dove, my hair is replenished and bk into healthy condition. I always switch from dove to Palmolive to VO5, they're all awesome products and I can't ever rlly stick to the one cuz they all perform so well. I buy the conditioners for dry/coarse hair, which is basically what my hair type is. After I wash my hair with this conditioner, my hair is so soft and silky that I can't keep from running my fingers through it lol. After I condition though, I usually spray my hair with VO5 tame hairspray, the best hairspray I have ever come across and I've tried plenty. This adds to the gloss and the soft touch, leaving my hair rlly healthy. I deff recommend this conditioner, rlly puts the moisture back in hair and makes it so soft and bouncy. I usually re-purchase it when I'm changing from one conditioner to the next and it never fails me :)

on 11/12/2007 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I loveeee the smell of dove...the smell even stays in my hair a long time after my hair dries. But, the hairdressers i go to always say i shouldnt use this because its not a good conditioner. But whatever, i still use it cuz i love it that much. But i also use biolage conditioning balm to keep my hair moist.

on 9/22/2007 9:29:00 AM

i find it better than Garnier conditioner.

on 8/28/2007 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So I've gone through several bottles of this and I have to say I like it- it de-tangles and softens my hair like no other and its so cheap I buy it often and use liberal amounts! The only thing that bothers me about this is the smell- it is so obviously Dove it almost competes with my perfume!

on 7/30/2007 12:27:00 PM

I rather like this conditioner because ever since I started using this, my hair lost all its tangles. Plus, it really is moisturizing, since after I use my dandruff shampoo my hair tends to get really dry and this restores it to its natural shine. The only thing I don't like is how strong the scent is.

on 7/17/2007 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Does moisturize the hair better than other conditioners. Pleasant smell. Only reason I won't use it again because I want to try new products.

on 7/17/2007 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this conditioner. I have super-thick, coarse curly hair, and this not only moisturizes, but is also one of the best detanglers that I've come across.

on 6/12/2007 5:03:00 PM

When I first bought this a couple years ago, I loved it -- the smell, the moisturizing effect, the fact that it was Dove. Now I find it doesn't really do the job of moisturizing my long straight unprocessed Asian hair as well as it used to. I've moved it to "use on the days I only condition (not shampoo) my hair" (which is every other day), which I reserve for my decent but not super-moisturizing conditioners that don't weigh my hair down. I will finish up my giant Costco bottle but I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase.

One of my Favorite Conditioner, I have a really course hair and this is what I use, my fair is so manageable, I also use the shampoo. The scent was great, my husband can't help but smell my hair. lol.

on 2/25/2007 10:45:00 PM

this is ok, just like any old drug store conditioner to me. the smell is alright it smells clean and makes my hair feel ok not any more moisturized than other conditioners.