November 26, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2008 8:53:00 AM More reviews by sorinagrave

This is very thick, shimmery and highly pigmented. It's a shame it doesn't last very long because it looks amazing on, it's ultra glossy and it tends to plump up the lips a little. Its fragrance is nice too but it turns fake & chemical after a while. I have this in #581 - a pink/purple shade that doesn't do much for my pale yellow toned skin but looks ok in artificial light. Would not repurchase because I found my perfect lipgloss - MAC Viva Glam VI.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by liegelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay - so I have been on the hunt for my HG lipgloss forever and sadly I am still searching. I read reviews for the CD Addict gloss and thought, okay, I am very willing to pay extra for a great long-lasting gloss with great color. Was I disappointed. I bought this in a couple of colors and neither had good color "presence" (for lack of a better word) and neither had any staying power. On the other hand, I will give Dior kudos for awesome packaging. Overall, not happy. Still searching....ho hum...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a no no no no fot this gloss. It doesn't last at all. It doesn't even shines that good. I mean, the L'oreal Juicy lips shines even more and is a lot cheaper!!! Would rebuy this stuff at all!!!
Tanja

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i'm a huge fan of their lipgloss and it has a nice collection of colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by EmmaJohnson

I just bought my first Dior Addict lip gloss, and yes, I must say,
I am addicted, =D

Number one, the container is absolutely adorable, and it's
practically leak-proof. The packaging is pretty and elegant,
and the plastic is sturdy.

I actually got a Dior Addict Lip Maximizer, and it's very tingly
and it definitely plumps up my lips alot. I got it in a very light,
almost cotton-candy pinkish color, and it's adoooorable. It
gives great shine as well.

A few things I didn't like, though:
I wish it was a brush applicator instead of a doe-foot.
It doesn't have much staying power. It fades after about
an hour.
The price is pretty outrageous. 22 dollars is alot of money
for me to pay for a lipstick, so I wish it had more staying power
for the obscene price they charge!

I only took off one lippie because of the staying power. So that's
why it has four instead of five. I will be purchasing this again, though.
Because overall I think it's a great product. Might even be my
new HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by HallyGirl22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it, love it, love it. That's all I have to say.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bonddelight

the color is really vibrant and i love the consistency of it. not too thick but not watery. it definitely stays well however it kind of dried out my lips a little bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by dleekawai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this gloss in 677 Silk Fuchsia & I must admit that the color is very attractive.The packaging is very unique & this was the first thing that drew my attention to this lipgloss. There is enough pigment here since I do not like very sheer products. There is glitter as well and my lips sparkle like diamonds in dimly-lit areas. However, about two hours after application, the gloss is bleeding like crazy even with my lipline on. For this reason alone, I don't think I would be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these glosses more than mac, more than chanel, more than even my one true love, Laura Mercier. I have two staples, one sadly discontinued color that I troll for on ebay which shall remain unamed because I am still in mourning, and the former Lick of Taffy now called Jersey Pink. Non goopy, color distribution even on lips, slightly moisturizing, shiny...even my husband likes these, and he is a proponent of the "natural" look and usually complains when I have gloss on. Worth every penny.
The new formulation with the brush rather than the wand has made a big difference, so if you tried these a few years ago, you may want to give them another shot. That said, test the package before you leave the store. I have had some tubes leak and then some tubes be stored upside down with no issues. It all depends on the individual batch or tube, like all cosmetics.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by sbrb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice color selection and great packaging but it was too sticky and didn't stay on as long as the Chanel glossimers. I like other Dior products just not this one.