Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 9/24/2008 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This thing is Baaad, reallllyyyy bad! It's awful, the worst. Why?
Where should I start? It's very expensive, the packing looks so cheap that even Maybelline looks better. the texture is awful; in my opinion, this is too fluide, too watery and it doesn't last at all.
So, Christian Dior dissapointed me once more; not only with its moisturizers but also with the make-up line.
HATE IT!

on 4/10/2008 8:53:00 AM

This is very thick, shimmery and highly pigmented. It's a shame it doesn't last very long because it looks amazing on, it's ultra glossy and it tends to plump up the lips a little. Its fragrance is nice too but it turns fake & chemical after a while. I have this in #581 - a pink/purple shade that doesn't do much for my pale yellow toned skin but looks ok in artificial light. Would not repurchase because I found my perfect lipgloss - MAC Viva Glam VI.

on 3/11/2008 1:18:00 PM

Okay - so I have been on the hunt for my HG lipgloss forever and sadly I am still searching. I read reviews for the CD Addict gloss and thought, okay, I am very willing to pay extra for a great long-lasting gloss with great color. Was I disappointed. I bought this in a couple of colors and neither had good color "presence" (for lack of a better word) and neither had any staying power. On the other hand, I will give Dior kudos for awesome packaging. Overall, not happy. Still searching....ho hum...

on 1/30/2008 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a no no no no fot this gloss. It doesn't last at all. It doesn't even shines that good. I mean, the L'oreal Juicy lips shines even more and is a lot cheaper!!! Would rebuy this stuff at all!!!
Tanja

i'm a huge fan of their lipgloss and it has a nice collection of colours.

on 12/29/2007 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just bought my first Dior Addict lip gloss, and yes, I must say,
I am addicted, =D

Number one, the container is absolutely adorable, and it's
practically leak-proof. The packaging is pretty and elegant,
and the plastic is sturdy.

I actually got a Dior Addict Lip Maximizer, and it's very tingly
and it definitely plumps up my lips alot. I got it in a very light,
almost cotton-candy pinkish color, and it's adoooorable. It
gives great shine as well.

A few things I didn't like, though:
I wish it was a brush applicator instead of a doe-foot.
It doesn't have much staying power. It fades after about
an hour.
The price is pretty outrageous. 22 dollars is alot of money
for me to pay for a lipstick, so I wish it had more staying power
for the obscene price they charge!

I only took off one lippie because of the staying power. So that's
why it has four instead of five. I will be purchasing this again, though.
Because overall I think it's a great product. Might even be my
new HG!

on 11/29/2007 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love it, love it, love it. That's all I have to say.

on 10/8/2007 6:14:00 PM

the color is really vibrant and i love the consistency of it. not too thick but not watery. it definitely stays well however it kind of dried out my lips a little bit.

on 8/9/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this gloss in 677 Silk Fuchsia & I must admit that the color is very attractive.The packaging is very unique & this was the first thing that drew my attention to this lipgloss. There is enough pigment here since I do not like very sheer products. There is glitter as well and my lips sparkle like diamonds in dimly-lit areas. However, about two hours after application, the gloss is bleeding like crazy even with my lipline on. For this reason alone, I don't think I would be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love these glosses more than mac, more than chanel, more than even my one true love, Laura Mercier. I have two staples, one sadly discontinued color that I troll for on ebay which shall remain unamed because I am still in mourning, and the former Lick of Taffy now called Jersey Pink. Non goopy, color distribution even on lips, slightly moisturizing, shiny...even my husband likes these, and he is a proponent of the "natural" look and usually complains when I have gloss on. Worth every penny.
The new formulation with the brush rather than the wand has made a big difference, so if you tried these a few years ago, you may want to give them another shot. That said, test the package before you leave the store. I have had some tubes leak and then some tubes be stored upside down with no issues. It all depends on the individual batch or tube, like all cosmetics.

Recommended for Medium Skin