November 26, 2014 | 987 users online

Powder - Cover Girl - Simply Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by turkishdelightxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I got tired of paying 30+ for powders, like Make Up Forever, Studio Gear, etc. It lasts much longer than the others. I put this on after I use primer + liquid foundation. I gave it a four only because it breaks pretty easily. I'm on my third one because the others have cracked and fallen to pieces. Other than that, this is pretty good stuff for the price you pay!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by amethyst02m

My skin tends to be oily and even the "best" of makeup brands slip and mottle within a few hours - nose & chin end up with no makeup - except for the "dots" of makeup that slip into the pores on my nose! I decided to try this just on those problem areas - so far, so good! It lasts, isn't chalky or cakey, and doesn't accentuate my pores. I'm quite fair with neutral/yellow undertones and find shade 510 Natural Ivory blends well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a wandering eye when.it comes to makeup but I always come back to this powder so it's obviously my HG powder for the past 8 years. It gives me the perfect finish on top of my foundation and it lasts all day. I have a medium olive undertone to my skin and the natural beige and buff beige colors work perfect. During the summer months I use the darkest shade (buff beige) and it matches aol well after my skin gets a bit of. Deeper color to it. I have to agree though: Cover Girl needs to widen the selection of shades. Perhaps some with more of an olive undertone.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the worse powder "foundation" I have used. I have others to compare it to. and THIS doesn't come very close at all. Coverage to me is not good, I have to layer and layer and layer and even then, can't get much coverage. This in my opinion is only good as a setting powder over a liquid foundation. If you are looking for a very light coverage, perhaps you will like it, but I can't recommend for full coverage at all My recommendations would be Physicians Formula pressed mineral powder or maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes, I would buy this again! I tried this due to all the love in gets on Makeup Alley. It did not disappoint. This product performs as well as any high end powder/foundation I have tried. The coverage is medium to full depending how you apply it. It evens out the skin, leaving a nice finish, never dull or cakey looking.

I love the fact that I can pick this up at the drugstore and don't have to make a special trip to the mall to purchase it. I also love the fact that is so inexpensive. I hope Cover Girl never discontinues this product. Thank you Makeup Alley peeps for steering me to this great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My mom has been telling me for years this powder can hold up against my beloved MAC Studio powder but i never believed her. Today, i tried this powder for the first time...LOVE! It really gives the same flawless coverage as MAC Studio and its only $7! If i can retire my MAC for this its saying something, im converted.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

PINK
Why does CG make all their foundations PINK!? I have olive skin (yellow undertones) and this just looks awful on me. I wish drug stores would stop making everything pink/orange.

Other than that this product is fantastic if you have glowing pink skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by yayje96girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS POWDER!! it has an amazing coverage without making it look fake and I find it to feel light on your skin...best DS powder i have yet to try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best drug store powder I have tried so far. It's not expensive and it covers pretty well. It never looks cakey. I've tried more expensive powders before and don't like some of them and I usually just go buy this one again until I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I used to use this all the time because you can do your foundation in 30 seconds flat. This stuff wears great on combination skin and looks professional. I've haven't used this in a while but I will buy some this summer as it is a great, quick makeup for warm weather. Seems like CG prices have been creeping up a bit but this is still in my price range.