April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Powder - Cover Girl - Simply Powder Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the worse powder "foundation" I have used. I have others to compare it to. and THIS doesn't come very close at all. Coverage to me is not good, I have to layer and layer and layer and even then, can't get much coverage. This in my opinion is only good as a setting powder over a liquid foundation. If you are looking for a very light coverage, perhaps you will like it, but I can't recommend for full coverage at all My recommendations would be Physicians Formula pressed mineral powder or maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes, I would buy this again! I tried this due to all the love in gets on Makeup Alley. It did not disappoint. This product performs as well as any high end powder/foundation I have tried. The coverage is medium to full depending how you apply it. It evens out the skin, leaving a nice finish, never dull or cakey looking.

I love the fact that I can pick this up at the drugstore and don't have to make a special trip to the mall to purchase it. I also love the fact that is so inexpensive. I hope Cover Girl never discontinues this product. Thank you Makeup Alley peeps for steering me to this great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My mom has been telling me for years this powder can hold up against my beloved MAC Studio powder but i never believed her. Today, i tried this powder for the first time...LOVE! It really gives the same flawless coverage as MAC Studio and its only $7! If i can retire my MAC for this its saying something, im converted.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

PINK
Why does CG make all their foundations PINK!? I have olive skin (yellow undertones) and this just looks awful on me. I wish drug stores would stop making everything pink/orange.

Other than that this product is fantastic if you have glowing pink skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by yayje96girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS POWDER!! it has an amazing coverage without making it look fake and I find it to feel light on your skin...best DS powder i have yet to try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best drug store powder I have tried so far. It's not expensive and it covers pretty well. It never looks cakey. I've tried more expensive powders before and don't like some of them and I usually just go buy this one again until I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I used to use this all the time because you can do your foundation in 30 seconds flat. This stuff wears great on combination skin and looks professional. I've haven't used this in a while but I will buy some this summer as it is a great, quick makeup for warm weather. Seems like CG prices have been creeping up a bit but this is still in my price range.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 5:29:00 AM More reviews by karebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is another product I keep coming back to when my other trials and experiments fail. This is a great, simple, do-it-all product. It covers like a liquid, without the mess of a liquid, and has the consistency of a powder, without the mess of loose powder (or the way some brands of loose powders stink a tad). It's a great "work" makeup, because I wear basic makeup (cover up, a bit of shadow, and mascara with a little liner) to work just to look awake and fresh. It's very affordable. I've found that there aren't that many shades, but Ivory (the lightest) works well for me, it isn't too dark or yellow. It blends pretty well on my very fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

I initially bought this foundation because I had never tried powder, but I didn't have much faith in it's coverage. I was completely wrong, this covers EXTREMELY well for only being a powder. I have large pores and redness, with an occasionally acne flare up. A combo of this foundation and concealer was a fabulous alternative to regular liquids and creams. This is a great summer foundation, which is primarily why I bought it. It doesn't dry out your face, but it mattifies, while still looking natural. I'm in love with the light feel. I honestly can't say enough good things about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the one that is matte and comes in a green case with a songe. It fixes every blemish on my face. It a great spring color.