Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 4/9/2015 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My face is super oily and sensitive and, this is the only bar soap I have used that doesn't break me out.

It creates a lovely balance, not too dry and not too oily, somewhere in between which is perfect for my skin. It'd also dirt cheap so, it doesn't hurt to try it. Bless

on 2/17/2015 10:48:00 PM

It's so nice and moisturizing.It has fragrance...I'll never ever EVER use a bar on my face ever again!! It's perfect neck-down though! (:

Update:I've finished but won't repurchase.Sadly we dont have the sensitive skin one here,where its fragrance-free :(

PS-Opt for a gentle cleanser,like eucerin dermatoclean refreshing cleansing gel,or olay sensitive foaming face wash....Both are priced reasonably and works better (:

on 2/17/2015 11:31:00 AM

This is the only bar cleanser that works for both face and body. It just works well!

on 2/12/2015 9:54:00 AM

I use the regular and the sensitive version which basically takes out the minimal amount of fragrance the original bar has. Both are good. I was hesitant to try it at first, thinking it would dry my skin out. I'd been using Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming or Purpose/Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming. I tried Dove once for a day or so and it seemed drying. But I used it for a week and my skin looked and felt so much better! It's really helped simplify my skincare routine. I use it for my body and face. It keeps my skin balanced, soft and nice. I'm sorry I hesitated using it in the first place. It really is a great basic facial and body cleansing bar and good for sensitive skin that's prone to breaking out.

I have been using Dove soap for 30 years and will never use any other soap. I love the pure smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I started using it in 1984 when my daughter was 9 months old. The Dr. told me to use it on her skin along with Eucerin lotion because she had a severe case of eczema covering every inch of her poor little body. It immediately started working and within a week her skin was baby soft again. She sill uses it to this day as well.

on 1/18/2015 10:19:00 PM

I used to like the Dove bar, but I find it too drying for my skin type. This soap is definitely much more moisturizing than other soaps, but I still cannot use this for extended periods of time. I like the variety of fragrances that this comes in and the price is right. I would not repurchase this for myself.

on 1/18/2015 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best bar soap on the market. Gentle enough to use on your face and your lady parts. Love the clean soap smell, too.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this many years, and I also like the smell of it, it is very refreshing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A classic multi-purpose beauty product! This is the only thing Ive been using in my shower for years for everything - cleansing, shaving and intimate hygiene. In case of emergency I can use it as a face cleanser or even as a shampoo (tried it and it worked fine). Love it.

on 1/8/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A friend recommended this to me so I tried it out on my body first. I have mild back and chest acne and, over time, this product really helped to reduce it. It's very soothing and leaves the skin feeling super soft. It wasn't that great on my face though, I found that it didn't really cleanse as much as I needed. However, it is a great makeup remover so I do use this product to wash heavy make up off my face but other than that, I would recommend it strictly for bodily use.