September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by rebelprince

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh, how I love Hush.

I'd sing the praises for days but you all would get bored. To be honest, I didn't like cream highlighters until this. I love how it flawlessly blends into the skin and isn't glittery but more shimmery and shiny in the same sense that a Mineralized Skinfinish is. It just goes on smoother and dries down to a better finish.

I use this on my cheekbones and under blush to give a luminosity. I also use it as an eyeshadow base at times when my eyeshadows are matte and I want them to have a little luminosity. However, you'd want to use another base underneath that to prevent creasing. I also like dabbing it anywhere that I need a more skin-colored highlight. I use it all the time on my cupid's bow.

It's very creamy, and doesn't really dry down that well in the sense that it stays creamy, so it can be prone to creasing or traveling. If you wear it on cheeks, I'd suggest to set it with powder blush or some kind of translucent powder (or not if you want to use a colored one. Up to you.)

I've gotten family members hooked on this stuff after wearing it. I encourage everyone to at least try it because it's a great multipurpose product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by EmmaFitzGerald

this product was sold to me as a highlighter, and when i got home and applied it to my cheekbones and browbone it came out so pink and looked rashy, seriously dissapointed in this product as i had high expctation, hearing about it from a few professional make up artists. would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is simply a fantastic product. There aren't many makeup items that I've been using of which I would DEFINITELY repurchase, but this one I cannot like without.

Very multifunctional. I use this on the top of my cheekbones for a very beautiful and natural highlight. Make sure to blend properly. I use this under my brows and sometimes even just has a lid color. I love putting this on the middle of my lower lip to get an immediate pouty look.

I am a NC 37 so i would definitely recommend to all those who are around my skin color. Make sure to pick this up the next time you're at MAC.

I was so impressed with this that I ended up buying improper copper, which is also very beautiful =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by theodoradb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this as a liquid highlighter for my cheekbones. I wanted sth to use as a liquid highlighter and I thought I'd try a cream colour base for this purpose. I was between this and pearl and asked two different MAC sale assistants and they both recommended Hush for me (NC30). I love it. It's exactly what I wanted. Blends nicely with my foundation so it creates a lovely sheen/glow without looking like make up, it looks natural, faking nice glowy skin. The sheen can be built up but that's not the look I usually go for. Sometimes I use it as a brow highlight as well as on my cupid's bow. I have never used it on my eyelid coz I've heard that CCBs don't make the best eyeshadow bases for they tend to crease. All in all I'm really happy with this product and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! use it almost every day since I got it.
Since I have combination skin, I put a small amount right above the cheek bone in a C shape with my foundation brush or fingers.
it's awesome looking when applied in the center slightly above the upper lip line.
I'd love to try Luna or Shell.
the packaging is OK, the only problem is it has to be sanitized with alcohol from time to time.
I got it 1,5 years ago and hope it will last me for a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

I've used this couple of times whenever I want to add some shimmer/frost to my lippies coz I usually use opaque non-shimmery lippies and it does a good job. Nice to use as blusher base but that's all I don't think I can use this as an e/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Isabel11

I love this product! I use it for a highlight and i use it on my cheekbone, cupids bow, inner corner of my eyes, and brow bone. its creamy consistency makes it look natural. You can also use this on your eyelids and lips so its very versatile. When i bought this at MAC the lady she recommended this color for me because of my yellow undertones so if you are thinking of getting this, there is also another color that might suit you better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hush is a creamy, lightweight, peachy-pink cream colour base. It's soft shimmery, definitely not over-the-top, gives a very natural result indeed. I prefer to use it's a highlighter on the brow bone or on cheeks. I don't like to wear it as e/s base (unless I'm working with loose e/s like MAC pigments which is rare). It looks really great and natural as cream blush or highlighter. Very natural and would highly recommend this multi-purpose product.
I'd definitely repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by tara69

I love this product! I'll definitely repurchase!!! I use it for so many things! Sometimes I use it as a cream highlighter, I use it everyday under my blush to make it stay on all day, and sometimes I wear it as a base under my eyeshadow. If you use it as a base make sure you wear a primer though because it might crease on you. I have very dry skin so things don't usually crease on me easily but this will probably crease if you have oily eyelids so be careful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

Holy grail!! I'm not sure why this is listed as an eyeshadow..I know you *can* use it on your eyes, but I think its more of a highlighter. Most highlighters itch my face like crazy but this stuff is great...I use it on my cheeks, over cream blush, buff with a kabuki, dust lightly with light blush, then buff with a kabuki again...gorgeous dewy cheeks that are not too sparkly.