July 22, 2014 | 2225 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A spicy/creamy, vanilla scent. Not too heavy for daytime wear. It's a nice fall one for me and the guys around me seem to like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 2:11:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To me this smells like booze. A bourbony, boozy vanilla. I can't decide right now if I like it or not, but I definitely would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A fall/winter scent that is very warm and sweet but is also slightly musky. One of my faves from VS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this scent after my husband told me that a lady he works with wears it and gets compliments all the time. He said that all the men he works with, including him, love it and that I should get some. He has never actually encouraged me to go buy perfume so I had to try some. If you are not fond of vanilla you will not like this. It is also quite strong but I like scents that are. I want people to notice that I smell nice! :) I really like this and it reminds me of a scent that I bought years ago from Yves Rocher called Cantata. I'm not sure if they still make this or not. Anyway, this is a great vanilla type scent that mellows to a sort of cherry and chocolate sweetness that is very comforting. I will buy this again when I run out and they better not discontinue it like so many others that I have liked by Victoria's Secret in the past.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amber Romance is a favorite of all the women in my immediate family: my mom, my sister, and myself. This scent is the perfect combination of lightness and depth; freshness and muskiness; classiness and sexiness. This fragrance at first smells like a plain and somewhat ordinary vanilla musk, however, as it wears longer it takes on an incredible, mature spicy, woodsy, herby, peppery florally chocolate warm scent. Very appropriate for almost any time and place and age. The most comparable scents are what I am imagine Gucci Eau De Parfum #1 and a Dr.Pepper; wierd-sounding, I know, but this is what it is! I f you like the Gucci Eau de Parfum #1 this is definately more affordable version to have in place of or in addition to it (or so I've heard).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

It is a kind of comforting scent, warm and sugary and slightly musky, but sometimes wears a bit too strong. I often splash just a tad on when I'm wearing Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar Fig to compliment. On it's own, it's so so.

Edit: It just kept getting sweeter and more cloying on me. Swapped it away to a better home.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by meitis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as a Fall or even winter scent. It's so cozy and sexy!!
chances are if you like vanilla scents then you'll probably like this one.
It doesn't really smell like vanilla. It is it's own undescribable scent.
The down side of it thought, it can be a bit too musky if you spray too much.
And my sister once thought I was wearing an old ladies perfume once, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm 18. A LOT of young women use this fragrance. It's very cozy, very sexy. I think this would be thee PERFECT scent to wear if you were going upto the mountains or just someplace snowy. I always imagine being in a log cabin by a ski lift when I wear this.... LOl I know, kinda weird...but true!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 12:38:00 AM More reviews by orchard20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MMM...I love this scent, its very sexy and not strong at all. Plus it makes your skin feel smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 7:55:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this scent! Guys love it too!!! Wear it out and watch out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2006 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Aam104

LOVE it! It's musky vanilla, not sweet vanilla. I've gotten more compliments wearing this than wearing something 4x as expensive. Layer on with the body wash and/or body butter and it'll go a longgg way.