September 1, 2014 | 2160 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect lash comb, love that it's foldable, keeps the germs out. Have two, one as an extra, but the only way I'll need it if I lose the other one, because quality is great, still looks as good as new after several years of use. I clean off the mascara that gets stuck to it with oil, soaking first is the best. Very good comb, all other ones I used that were plastic didn't work for me. Teeth were too thick or not closely spaced enough, but this is just right. Very sharp ends, which is what makes it work so well, so better be careful with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I knew about this earlier! This is a great tool for getting rid of clumps and lashes which have tuck together. It makes lashes look thicker as each individual lash is separated giving the illusion of more lashes. Make sure you use this quickly after applying your mascara as it is easier to do while the mascara is still in the process of drying. If you try when the mascara is dry you may find it more difficult and a few lashes could come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Toomydaturtle1

This is definitely the best eyelash comb I have ever tried! Usually the bristles on the plastic ones always break off if I keep in my makeup bag but this one is foldable and metal it wont break! Word of warning though, they are VERY sharp so be careful when using around the eyes (obviously).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've had mine for so long I can't remember. Hands down the best de-clump-inator on the market. The plastic ones are completely useless compared to this gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kwallis88

Fan-friggin-tastic product! Amazing for combing and separating your lashes! WAY better than any other plastic eyelash comb.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by LondonJM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a fantastic comb and, as others have said, the plastic ones are nothing in comparison. It separates lashes very well and removes clumps. I would recommend this, it really makes a difference.

When using the product, be very careful. The comb is obviously metal and the bristles are VERY sharp, so always do it in front of a mirror.
To clean the comb, just use a wet wipe and wipe along the bristles and NOT the very ends, because that will dull them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews on MUA, i decided to purchase one for myself. It just came in the mail and let me tell you.. This lash comb is amazing!! My eyelashes look perfect! The ends of the comp are a little sharp so you have to be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye. This is now my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by HoneyBlunts33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister stole my eyelash comb once. I kicked her in the face.

Just kidding. HG of everything there ever was in regards to beauty tools. Can't live without it. I honestly am dependant on this thing it's quite depressing

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was finally able to locate at one of my local drug stores. I only had a plastic Lancome lash comb before and I cannot really say it is effective. With this one, I was surprised to feel how sharp each tooth is. When I comb through my lashes, I could actually feel the comb detangle my lashes. Whereas for the previous one, the clumped lashes just seem to escape from the huge gap between each tooth.

The design is sleek and portable. It really gives me the nice finish and touch to my lashes. I hope it could last a long time though I believe i will repurchase it if I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this works so much better than any other eyelash comb I have ever used. The bristles get every clumps out and although its sharp it only takes a little while to get used to it and then you dont have to worry much about poking yourself. It seriously works fabulously. I can use almost any mascara with this excpet those extra clumpy ones. It does require alot of cleaning and be gentle or the bristles will start to fall out after awile. I love that it folds up to keep small and not break. I recommend it highly and will always repurchase it.