MAC 4-pan

4.7

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great product and only costs $3.50? Awesome!

on 1/10/2008 7:14:00 AM

Holds 4 shadows, but NO mirror, no tray for brushes. No thank you.
I'd rather have the LE palettes, they have mirror and brush!

on 1/8/2008 4:30:00 AM

The 4-pan is the pan for the newbie! this was my first pan, and I fell in love. Next step: 6 pan or 15 pan?? let's face it girls, there is not enough space to have all the pots everywhere. the 4 pan totally solves the problem. totally space efficient! I love buying pot refills!!

on 5/14/2007 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love being able to pick my own colors and create my own quad. I hate buying a quad for 3 of the colors or something. This way, I pick what I will use!

on 4/21/2006 6:59:00 PM

Very easy to use. Affordable. Convenient. I can't ask for more! But I do wish the lid is not clear cus it looks a little too cheap.

continued >>

on 8/30/2005 12:17:00 PM

I use one 4-pan for travel, and 15-pans for storage. I like these little guys a lot (simple design, fairly sturdy, compact, can easily move around the shadows, cheap though sometimes hard to get a hold of) but do not like how easily the plastic lids can crack/break. But otherwise, I'd definitely repurchase.

on 8/29/2005 7:55:00 PM

For every new L.E. collection, I do my own *quad*. I purchase an empty 4 palette and fill it with 4 e/s from the same collection. This way, I can group e/s from the same collection AND limit my purchases. Instead of buying 7 or 8 e/s just for the fun of owning them all, I purchase 4 e/s I'm sure I'll use. Strange way to save some money, but it works pretty well for me. :)

on 7/4/2005 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE these palettes. Recently switched my 50-something shadows from 15-pans to 4-pans. So much easier to see what I'm looking for, store, and tote around. I don't have to find a space to pack a whole 15-pan when all I want to take is my neutral 4-pan and smokey 4-pan. Pretty durable, and talk about dirt cheap. Covergirl just came out with a knockoff in that hideous navy, and even they couldn't beat MAC's price of $3.50!

on 6/19/2005 7:44:00 PM

I'm not palette gal but has now come over to the dark side :) I travel every other week for work and have had way too many disasters in carrying makeup. I would be in such a rush packing that I tend to pickup the wrong pots and would show up in my hotel going 'huh, how am I going to wear this?!?!' or 'where's the ___?'. Now it's a lot easier to pick out colors I need from my 15 pan palette to place in the 4 pan. The 4 pan palette is compact, convenient, and easy to pack in my luggage or carry in my handbag . The packaging is somewhat flimsy and easy to crack but at $3.50 it's very easy and affordable to replace. The MAC pots are not all that sturdy either, have had plenty of those crack and eyeshadow crumble in my luggage.

on 4/18/2005 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these 4 pan palettes. I own 3 of them 1 of which is empty right now but that's cus i just bought a new 15 pan palette. I am so glad there are 4 pan palettes i can easily have 2 of them if i go away for a weekend i can throw a daytime look and a night time look in them and i don't have to take up so much room with pots or different shadows all over the place. I love the clear tops that does make it a bit easier but i am worried about cracking. I am sure i will get more 4 pans in the future.

Popular Palettes