April 17, 2014 | 1431 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

I bought this after seeing the reviews on MUA.. However, it does not remove my Revlon Colorstay pencil liner at all! I had to use EVOO to remove them as usual after that. Though this didnt stung my eyes, it caused red eyes and irritation for me afterwards, and it lasted overnight. My eyes are still red from this in the morning! Its cheap but doesnt do the work like what everyone reviewed.

I found out that it works best with Rimmels own range of eyeliners. It works really well with its own products but not other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Ayashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! My friend introduced this to me and I've been hooked ever since! Non greasy and removes all traces of makeup (even the most waterproof formulas) without stinging my eyes. Not to mention dirt cheap! I'll never need another makeup remover again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by casell

it sticks to its name - gentle eye makeup remover :)
my first eye make up remover and i won't be switching for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

It's the only product that doesn't make my eyes sting. Sometimes I have a hard time finding it, but usually I can find it in a Target or a Walgreens. It's the only makeup remover I use. There's no oily residue after using it and it removes even stubborn waterproof makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by jemayhew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As far as eyemake up removers go this seems to do an ok job, I would probably buy again in the future

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This make up remover does not remove waterproof make up. I kept wiping and wiping and there was still mascara left on my eyelashes. Not effective- I will be returning this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by dietgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye makeup remover! Most makeup removers leave a gross oily residue which is difficult to remove, and don't do a very good job of actually removing my mascara. This remover, however, actually manages to melt my non-waterproof mascara off without excessive rubbing or tugging - just patting a soaked cotton pad on my eyelashes seems to remove most of the makeup! - and the liquid has the consistency of water. I tend to liberally soak a cotton pad, and the remover doesn't sting my sensitive skin or even when I get it in my eyes. Best of all, it leaves no residue - it just leaves your skin clean! I tend to stock up because it's sometimes difficult to find this at my local drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first time I bought this, it stung my eyes. I wasn't thrilled. I wasn't sure if I'd buy it again. I have continued to buy this as I run out and it no longer stings. It's not the greatest but it is good enough when you don't feel like spending on something expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by dubaibeilove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I super love this eye makeup remover. It is so gentle that it feels like water! I can compare it to Estee Lauder's gentle eye make up remover and this Rimmel brand is still the winner! Not only it is cheaper- the quality is better. They both feel just like water. But the Estee Lauder smudges your makeup more when you are actually trying to clean it (like cleaning up an eyeliner mess with a cotton bud). Plus a little goes a long way. I highly recommend it.

Cheap
Better than a high-end brand
Soooo gentle it feels like water

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by xomaddiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was on the hunt last night at my local drug store for an eye make-up remover that removes waterproof mascara and that wouldn't burn a hole in my wallet
This was on sale for 4.99 CAD (regular: 7.99) so I decided to give it a go seeing as it was the cheapest one there and I have heard a great review on it.
I was using the Quo one previous to this and although that one was good it was like 9.99 and left a greasy residue.
I must say, although the ingredients are a little off putting, this is a great product!
lightweight
non-greasy
and does a great job in removing waterproof makeup
I will definitely repurchase.

For the people who claim this product stings their eyes: it could be possible that while removing your makeup, your mascara/eyeliner had gotten in your eye making it sting. I know this obviously wont be the case for everybody, but I know personally no matter what remover I use, if that cotton pad soaked with mascara gets in my eyes, they sting like a mother-.
Im only saying this because last night, a drop of just the makeup remover dripped from my cotton ball into my eye (w/o any makeup on it) and I was really surprised that it didn't sting or make my eyes red!
Just a thought!