July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Doesn't remove everthing. Its just an okay product. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really great and cheap eye make up remover. I apply to a cotton pad then hold over my eyes for four seconds before sweeping the mascara away. No need to rub the eyes as mascara glides straight off. Generous bottle size too. Not at all oily. Recommend highly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by CristabelJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product and use it everyday to remove eye makeup, its gentle and effective at removing makeup, although I do think it is very gentle and does not effectively remove waterproof makeup that well, you also have to use quite a lot of product if you are using heavy eye makeup (glitter etc), Will repurchase because it is cheap and does not sting my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

I bought this after seeing the reviews on MUA.. However, it does not remove my Revlon Colorstay pencil liner at all! I had to use EVOO to remove them as usual after that. Though this didnt stung my eyes, it caused red eyes and irritation for me afterwards, and it lasted overnight. My eyes are still red from this in the morning! Its cheap but doesnt do the work like what everyone reviewed.

I found out that it works best with Rimmels own range of eyeliners. It works really well with its own products but not other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Ayashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! My friend introduced this to me and I've been hooked ever since! Non greasy and removes all traces of makeup (even the most waterproof formulas) without stinging my eyes. Not to mention dirt cheap! I'll never need another makeup remover again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by casell

it sticks to its name - gentle eye makeup remover :)
my first eye make up remover and i won't be switching for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

It's the only product that doesn't make my eyes sting. Sometimes I have a hard time finding it, but usually I can find it in a Target or a Walgreens. It's the only makeup remover I use. There's no oily residue after using it and it removes even stubborn waterproof makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by jemayhew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As far as eyemake up removers go this seems to do an ok job, I would probably buy again in the future

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This make up remover does not remove waterproof make up. I kept wiping and wiping and there was still mascara left on my eyelashes. Not effective- I will be returning this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by dietgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye makeup remover! Most makeup removers leave a gross oily residue which is difficult to remove, and don't do a very good job of actually removing my mascara. This remover, however, actually manages to melt my non-waterproof mascara off without excessive rubbing or tugging - just patting a soaked cotton pad on my eyelashes seems to remove most of the makeup! - and the liquid has the consistency of water. I tend to liberally soak a cotton pad, and the remover doesn't sting my sensitive skin or even when I get it in my eyes. Best of all, it leaves no residue - it just leaves your skin clean! I tend to stock up because it's sometimes difficult to find this at my local drugstore.