July 22, 2014 | 2376 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why every so often I feel comepelled to buy this rotten product. Maybe cos it was the first mascara I ever bought over ten years ago, and magazines constantly rave about it. I keep forgetting that I don't like it! The brush is too small and doesn't "grip" the lashes, so hardly any product goes on. Its wet, which I like in theory as it means there is no clumping, but it gives no volume or thickness to lashes. It smudges fairly easy too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

I have used this brand of mascara since my mom showed me how to put on mascara on our mother daughter vacation when I was 12. When I got older I tried many other kinds, but they all have clumped and flaked, and every single waterproof formula has made my eyelashes actually fall out.

After all of these years, I only use two mascaras Diorshow Iconic, and Maybelline great lash. Besides Dior, this is the only mascara that doesn't clump horribly or flake all over my face in an hour. It seems my eyelashes like the formula and they play well together. The price compared to other brands of fail I have used is unbeatable. Before I knew you should change out mascara every few months, I kept a tube of this for years and it worked every day and didn't even dry up. Obviously I wasn't wearing it everyday, but it was my powerhorse of mascara.

I give it 5 of product, 5 for price, 4 for packaging only because my personal tastes are different. The brush works but I have liked other brushes more from other brands. I have reparchased this more times than I can count in 16 years, so yes, I will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sylivabz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't understand why magazines say this is the best mascara...I don't like it at all, I feel it's the worst I've ever used. I don't get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by celestdelune32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara,but only for my bottom lashes.Not for my top eyelashes because It puts them down after I curled my lashes and I hate it when it does that! But its great for my bottom lashes.It is bit liquidy but hey it never clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by spatterson1

I love this mascara, and have gone back to it after trying a dozen other kinds. I had used it for years, not sure why I tried something different, certainly wish I would've stuck to what works. I like it because it looks more natural than others. I don't have a problem with clumping or running or any of that with this product. If you like heavier, thicker looks then I don't think this would be for you. However, if you like something that looks super nice but also more laid back and fresh, then this would be it. Not straying from it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Skinbox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't get why people keep bashing this product.
This mascara is great! The texture liquidy, runny, but not a put-off in any way.

Some people may have a problem with clumping only because they aren't wiping the wand before applying.

I'm not into heavy, full-face makeup looks, so this product works for me.

It looks very natural. I would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by tguev

I absolutely love this mascara!!! It is one of my favorite ones. it doesn't clump, it also doesn't flake and i do sport and it doesn't melt or sweat of as weird as it sounds. the packaging is cute and it small enough that your can bring it anywhere and even in smaller bags for night out and or traveling somewhere. All in all I'm in love with this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by katiedelaney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! my packaging is a little diffrent then the this picture for some reason?
this mascara makes my lashes SO long. I got a two pack for only $10 so they will last a while.
this is the best mascara ever! it's not a dry formula which I love. i will repurchase this forever :):)
the pink and green packaging is cute

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by amycakes

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have long, fairly thick black eyelashes, and I mainly look for deep color in a mascara since the tips bleach out a bit. Mascara isn't my favorite cosmetic. I generally hate the feeling of it on my lashes. So...this is where application of Great Lash is key. I apply it to the top lashes at night before bed. It doesn't flake or cause irritation, so I can sleep in it. In the morning, all of my lashes, including the bottom ones, are jet black. There is smudging underneath my lashes, but after a quick wash of the face, the mascara is easily washed away, leaving behind the beautiful pigment. It kind of stains the lashes. Love this effect. All the color with no goopy mascara to bother me during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Sweets509

I LOVEEEEE this mascara, I believe you can style your own lashes in your own way...you can create a volumized effect, an everyday natural wear, long lashes....just anything you like, and I like the wand, it's even perfect for your lower lashes...like you can use this mascara for both, upper and lower lashes...I have the washable version which makes it the best everyday eyewear. I just simply loooooooooooooove it, can't find any better mascara... =)