April 17, 2014 | 1394 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Shine Free Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by ibakeuacookie

I think this is a holy grail item. I have tried countless pressed powders that I could take in a purse and touch up my t-zone with. I live in south Florida and its constantly hot and humid. I would look like a disco ball without this.This doesn't cake up, it isn't too sheer but it also doesn't deposit a large amount of color. I don't use it as an actual foundation in the morning. I use it to touch up during the day and its perfect for that. I have been using it for years. I have repurchased 3 or 4 times and would do it again in a heartbeat. I tried the new covergirl equivalent but that turns cakey. Its the perfect touch up pressed powder for everyday life.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by thebandit1984

This powder is great. It quickly gets rid of shine without getting cakey. It blends well and doesn't sink into fine lines or dry spots. If you are looking for heavy coverage, you will be disappointed, but if you just want some light coverage and grease absorption, this product is for you. I am rather fair-skinned but the medium shade, "soft cameo" blended very well without being too light, too dark, or too yellow.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by BabyAdore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Its an okay product.. Definitely not the best but not worst either. My face started to become oily again after at least 2 hours. But the packaging is awesome except for the puff so I use Eco Tools to apply the powder. Would I re purchase it in the future? No, well maybe.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by cocosea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really loike this powder! I keep it in my purse for touch ups or if i'm starting to "glow" in the wrong places :-p This product Leaves me looking perfectly matte and flawless and lasts about 6 hrs before it starts to fade a little. It doesn't stick to my dry spots, & the applicator it comes with is very nice, although I wish it were a little bigger! The mirror was an awesome bonus & the color really blended in nicely to my Superstay foundation :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Alaisify

So the packaging isn't the most attractive, but I like that it has a mirror for when you're on the go and I've always used the supplied puff for application. In terms of coverage, no, you're not going to get much, if any, out of it. However, it is very VERY good at removing shine. I have it in Natural Beige and it blends into my skin so perfectly you can barely tell I'm wearing any, except for the fact that my face gets very oily and sweaty in summer and this hides it beautifully. Its the first pressed powder I've bought and since I hate spending money on makeup (even DS prices make me cringe) nor do I use it regularly, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I keep this in my purse for touchups during the day, and it is perfect for that. I use the little pad it comes with, and I just pat it over my oily areas... if you get a lot of product and just swipe it on your face, then yes, it does look chalky, but if you pat it, it looks great and makes your skin matte without disturbing your previously applied makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by puccaandgarufan2

too chalky on me, however the shade was perfect for me

dried out my face... and made me look patchy :(

the packaging is simple & good. sturdy but easily scratched

will not repurchase because does not work on me

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by musicbox93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this for touch ups, it actually gives more coverage than expected, I actually use the powder puff that comes along with it, and it does not cake up at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is ok... but its not leaving me shine free, however keep in mind I'm VERY oily... and i think if ur just kinda oily this product would be awesome b/c its so cheap but you get a lot of product for like $5, I also like that it has a mirror for touch-ups! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

I've been using this product for almost two years now and I'm currently on my third compact. I normally use Ivory, but being under the sun so much now that it's almost summer, I thought it was necessary to purchase Natural Beige which is the second lightest color ( and since it's really afforadable, I didn't feel guilty.) What I really like about this product is that it does mattify my combination skin without being cakey or chalky and just gives a nice natural finish. The only thing that I would probably pick at with this product is that I find that I do have to reapply every couple of hours to my T zone since I have combination skin, but if you have nomal skin you'd probably be set for the majority of the day.