September 20, 2014 | 1151 users online

Treatments (Face) - Urban Decay - Detox Cocktail [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 9:25:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

I like this product. I use it in the morning after cleansing in place of a moisturizer (I have combo skin--very oily t-zone)& this makes my skin very soft. My t-zone stays matte all day & it is quite refreshing going on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2003 9:52:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i RIS, and love this! it smells great! This leaves my skin feeling sooo soft and clean, and a BIG RAVE for the fact that it is completely non oily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

sample,RIS, I had my doubts.. but I have to agree with most on this product-definitely left my skin softer, and smells sooo nice. don't know if it can really dtox one's skin (I think that really has to come from inside) but what the heck- for skin this soft, I might just buy my own big bottle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 5:02:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is one of my HG products at the moment- I use it every morning before applying moisturiser, and it's just the most beautiful thing. It smells luscious, and makes my skin smooth and matte, and perfectly prepped for foundation application. And I love having my little extra 'mask' against the big bad free radicals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by breezybri

I love this stuff. I was skeptical because I didn't really think I NEEDED something like this. I thought it would be a frivolous purchase. It is amazing though. I've been using it for about a week and it's a total treat for my skin. It evens my skintone, makes my face feel soft and firm and feels cool and refreshing. It makes my skin feel awake. This has already become a necessity for me. Plus, it's a good sized bottle with a convenient dispenser and an unoffensive scent. I can definitely detect the alcohol in the scent, but it does not irritate me, and I am VERY sensitive to fragrances. Also, a little goes a long way, so the bottle will last a while.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did nothing for my skin and now I know more about skincare, I don't see the point to it. The antioxidants in it can't be very stable in this form.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 5:35:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

I love this product! My skins is much more smooth and less blotchy. I like that it's in liquid-form. (The lotion silicon versions tend to break me out.) It's much easier to apply with my fingers than with a puff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2002 9:33:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is *awesome*!! I don't know why something with so much alcohol can make my face feel so smooth and soft, but my face feels so nice afterwards that even my SO asks me if he can try it, lol. Totally worth it IMHO!!

BTW - I have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2002 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Rascal

Fantastic product, I'm almost done with my first bottle. This truly has done wonders for my skin. The detox is full of antioxidents that protect your skin during the day. I apply this over my sunscreen and it forms the perfect base for my foundation or powder. Keeps my makeup looking fresh for hours. I skip the cotton pad and apply it with my fingers.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2002 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am I the only one who did not like this? I thought it left my face sort of chalky feeling and with a residue. Also, it was hard to apply. I'd pour abit out onto a cotton pad and it would go on sort of clumpy and then dry quickly and then barely any would wind up on my face. Maybe I was using this all wrong, but, it did absolutely nothing for me.