July 23, 2014 | 2039 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Brun

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by xcarbonx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Perfect brow colour for me - I have dyed black hair and feel like co-ordinating eyebrows would be a bit too much for my fair complexion. This is dark enough to fit with my hair but not too dark that it looks stark against my skin.

Also a perfect crease colour, blended out with wedge & swept under the eye, with shroom or vanilla on the lid and some winged liner is my go to neutral eye.

Would purchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Try tro find "the perfect" Brown eyeshadow. There are a million shades of brown moving in the cool and warm directions. Brun is the most perfect Brown eyeshabow there is, PERIOD. It has no red or orange in it. It's not so cool as to appear ashey or greyed (which is an achievement in itself.) It's as matte as can be. It makes a perfect eyeliner shade w/the proper brush. ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE A MAC "CLASSIC" here also w/a "cult" following. This IS A must have for a makeup artist or regular person, period. If you have black you must also have brown. A beautiful brown shadow if ever there was one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by blua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm an NC35-40 (depending on the seasons) and I LOVE this for my brows. It's the perfect brown for me, not too red & not too ashy. Even when I want a strong brow, I can get away with it looking "natural" and not too overdone. Is a definite staple in my makeup bag :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by agusninfa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use it as an eyeliner and its great, works amazing for smokey eyes cause its really easy to blend, i think its the best brown that ive tried from all of MACs browns. very versatile, wont crease or fade, amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous, versatile color. I use this to fill in my brows, in my crease or in my lower lash line. Color us a dark brown with a dark gray undertone to it. Consistency is buttery and blendablr (unlike mac's espresso eyeshadow). This is must have in any black haired girl's palette. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by kofykat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to product. my skin tone is an NC35 in winter (maybe a couple of shades darker depending on my outdoor activities) and this is a perfect eye liner/eyebrow/crease colour for me depending on what look i'm going for. there is a slight amount of fallout but nothing that can't be handles with a little powder on the cheek.
perfect. And i love Matte.. so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Me; Asian w yellow undertones, nc30, dk brown hair w blonde or caramel highlights. Brun is perfect for brows when I have darker hair. When I have blonde highlights, I prefer Mac charcoal brown for brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by lhuynh10

Great color to fill in your brows and a natural lid accent!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is very buildable, blendable, versatile, and pigmented. I use it to fill my brows, contour my nose, and on my eyelids of course. The color is neutral and is the shadow that I use the most. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I bought Satin Taupe because I liked how it looked in the pan and from all of the raving reviews, but I think it looks almost invisible alone so I like to use Brun as a base to enrich the different colors in ST.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by sunset8

LOVE this eyeshadow for my brows. I have very very black eyebrow hairs, and I found that this shade is the perfect brow powder because it has no red/orange undertones. I went in to a MAC store searching for a brow pencil when the SA suggested using an eyeshadow. She suggested that I use Mystery, but after contemplating it for a bit, I realized that Mystery had a red/orange undertone that my eyebrows did not have. So I saw Brun, and asked a different SA if Brun would be better than Mystery for my brows, and she said that Brun is what many people with black hair use for their brows because of the greyish understones. I decided to get Brun and I'm so glad I did!