September 17, 2014 | 1997 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kikokeeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best highlighter that I've ever used. Totally natural. I use one pump with the brush (by Giorgio Armani - I also use this brush for their foundation) and sweep it over my cheeks and forehead. It's subtle but really makes me glow. I've tried so many types of highlighters and this one really looks the best. It's not too flashy and goes great over any blush color. I am Asian and have medium toned olive colored skin. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I thought this would be too pale for my NC35 skin but it actually brightens without lightening. I especially like this for a softer, refreshed look around the eyes. It's not my favorite fluid sheer - that'd be #9 - but it's a great all-purpose shade for a wide range of complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 10:03:00 AM More reviews by t4729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful champagne color with sparkle. Looks beautiful added to your LSF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing highliting product. The results are subtle and glowy when you mix in one pump with two pumps of LSF (foundation). It works best with LSF or it can be used on its own, but I personally wouldn't do that because it's a champagne color and I'm pretty tan so it may look awkward. I'm a GGG lsf 7-8.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 3:24:00 AM More reviews by DepecheDressage

Dear Fluid Sheer #2, you... are... so beautiful... to me *sings*

I'm an LSF #6, and this looks amazing for me used in either of two ways: highlighter on my cheekbones and around my eye socket, or mixed in with my LSF for a pretty pretty all-over glow. This shade is exactly what I've always hoped for in a highlighter: close to foundation-colouring, but a little more champagne, and slightly shimmery without being too sparkly. The texture is indescribably lovely, so you just can't tell it isn't your own natural radiance, and it really does last beautifully.

Hefty price tag, but given the half-gallon ;) of product you get, and more importantly the quality, not unreasonable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2004 12:23:00 AM More reviews by KateJ

* Updated version: I originally wasn't too thrilled with this product as it was invisible on my skin. I stopped using it. Then, I recently decided to give it another try, over top of my Chanel Creme Universel foundation & Chanel Reflex blush. *Now* I can actually see the subtle effects of this fluid sheer. It is quite nice and just imparts a subtle luminescence to the complexion. It has a lovely texture and once applied, it doesn't feel like I have anything on my face at all. Doesn't cause break outs and doesn't cause my TZone to glisten unnaturally! Very nice! I think it is *very* important that you choose the shade carefully b/c not all will show up on your skin. It seems this one is more visible since I have become sooooo pale. I will likely need another shade for spring & summer. When it works, however, it works quite nicely. I had comments when I was wearing it that I looked "brighter" and "glowy"!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 5:52:00 AM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, this product is VERY expensive, so I've been living off of generous samples. However, as soon as I have the money I will be purchasing this. It's a wonderful highlighter, beautiful shade, and it's even better when I mix it with my lsf 8 foundation. It adds a slight glow to your face. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 7:43:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an LSF 6.5 and a new convert to the cult of GA. Since discovering this line, I have looked at NARS and Stila with a lot more cynicism. GA products in Australia are very similarly priced to these lines but have the advantage of superior quality and customer service (NARS and Stila are sold by one chi chi boutique store here and the MAs either love or hate and ignore you on sight!!.. at least at my local store).

I'll get off my soap box now and review the fluid sheer!

I love this because it is easy to use. The pump package is perfect and the fluid blends easily into my skin with minimal effort.

The end result is a subtle highlight on my skin that matches my skintone and doesn't look like I've done my face with frosty chalk!

I am using this as a highlighter under my eyes instead of concealer. The advice of the MA I was served by at the counter. I will also experiment with mixing it with LSF which a lot of girls have also suggested.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 7:06:00 AM More reviews by kopo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't crazy about glowy skin or highlight product because my combination skin will look oily at the mid of the day. This one look great alone or mix with my MSF #4 which I found too peach. The MA told me that #2 was a beige highlighter tailor-made for Asian & fair skin with yellow undertone. The texture is not as oily as other brands. Love it! Love it more if it cost less $! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 3:25:00 AM More reviews by yenny

very2 nice....it makes my fave glow and makes me more confident. but it's pricey.......