December 19, 2014 | 1482 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by slavetoshopping

Love this colour and I buy it all the time. So flattering for blue eyes and it's really brightening. I even use it on the inside corners of my eyes if I don't feel like using white shadow. Not a fan of it in the tube with the brush. Much better in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by petitepoire

i bought this a few years ago. and i just never got around to writing a review for it. this is my favorite peach eyeshadow. it has the perfect amount of shimmer and sheen. extremely flattering and helps brighten up the complexion. i use this in my regular day look together with Sellout. i love the quality of Urban Decay shadows. the texture is so smooth and extremely blendable. i like the cute token-shaped pot it comes in. it's a great durable plastic that's also recyclable. i recently depotted it and put it in my MAC palette. i hit the pan a year ago and i'm almost ready to buy a replacement. i will definitely be buying more every time i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by munchlaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

X is a peach shimmer shadow with a light pink duochrome. Overall it's very nicely pigmented, soft, and the color is gorgeous.

The peach seems perfect for bringing out blue or hazel eyes, though it looks fine on my brown ones as well. It brightens the area, and isn't shimmery or peachy enough to look over the top.

I love it as my go-to shadow for a quick wash of color on my lids before going out. It adds a hint of brightness to the area, and can easily be jazzed up for a more nighttime look (I love adding colors like twice baked to the crease to make it more night-friendly).

NW10 for reference, and though the color of the shadow leans warm, the duochrome has made it so it doesn't clash with my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this duotone eyeshadow. You can do lots of different things with it, even put it on your cheeks. It's a very subtle sparkle and very pretty. It's basically goof proof too, you can sweep it on and not have to worry about where it falls, because it'll look good no matter what. The only thing I don't like about this shadow is the price. I'm on a very tight budget and $16 just seems way excessive for an eyeshadow. (I'm mostly a d/s makeup gal.) But now that I've got it I definitely plan on getting my money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I totally forgot I even had this eyeshadow until I started to write reviews today on some products. I really like this eyeshadow. It kind of reminds me of a peachy shimmery color. The texture itself is really smooth and goes on really even. I wouldn't wear it by itself because it is a REALLY light color and may not be seen if worn by itself. You could even wear it as a highlight if you wanted to. None the less, this is an awesome and pretty color and I will definitely be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

This shade is not representative of UD shadows' texture imo. It is a tad gritty and doesn't have great color payoff, It is a pretty, unique color though. As others have said, a lightish gold with pink duochrome. Pretty, but not my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaae

I was so excited to get this, but I'm returning it. The color wasn't actually too bad... it was a frosty light peachy gold color that works with my blue eyes, but not with my skin tone. The real problem I had with this was the texture! I thought UD shadows would be buttery like MACs but this just wasn't I actually tried for different shades and they were all chalky, not very blendable, and once I got the color payoff needed, it was just overkill. I tried it on bare lids as well as over Painterly and it just didn't work.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The texture of UD eyeshadows is to die for. I generally stick to MAC but this is such a creamy, buttery eyeshadow, and blends like a dream to boot. It's extremely versatile, and although I don't like the way it looks on me by itself (NC40, olive...a little TOO bright on my eyes), I pair this either with MAC's Trax, Tempting, or Greensmoke, and it looks fab!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

smooth creamy shadow. It is pink and god at the same time. Meaning it flashes gold or coral depending on the light. I wish this had a mirror but whatever. Will buy again and I think that it would look great on all eyecolors but not on fair skin.

click continue to check out a video review on MUA continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

A lovely luxe shade. The sheen on tis is amazing and its a peachy on medium complexions but its a nice bronze for fairer skintones.