November 25, 2014 | 1812 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

A great, subtle color on my light tan Asian NC30 lids. As a monolid / creaseless eyed lady, this shade is that perfect natural slightly warm taupe for slight contour on the outer edges of my eyes to add depth. I already had Cork so was doubtful when the MUA suggested this shade too, but it is cooler and less brown and actually quite different. It is great to add a little drama to neutral eye looks! I will use this a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for soft brown by MAC but my MAC counter was sold out of it so I asked the MUA there what would be a good alternative until I can come back and buy it and she suggested this. Now it's not as dark as I wanted but this is a really great shadow for neutral looks and to blur out harsh edges. It's also a great day time contour shadow it's very subtle and blends beautifully. This is a great light brown colour that would go great with lighter to medium skin tones. I will definitely buy this again if I ever run out, which I don't think I will because you don't even need to use that much to get it to show up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This is a beautiful color that compliments my blue eyes without being too taupe. Great for blending and complimenting other warm shadows. I enjoy it for neutral looks alot, and it can double as a contouring powder in a pinch. It definitely has a warmth to it that Groundwork paint pot does not have, it swings more pink than that shade. But both are great subtle crease and transition colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by camilka

Perfect contouring shade for NC20 skin. Looks very natural and it's hard to overdo.
I don't use it as an eyeshadow, only sometimes lightly in the crease.
Wish it came blush sized.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

My favourite of the MAC shadows I own! This is everything I want in a shadow- warm, natural, soft, easy to blend...its perfect! I use this with ORB. I use it on my crease and it becomes a wonderful, warm look! Especially with a shadow like Orb, which is peachy but not exactly warm. It is a perfect colour for fall!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by mynismo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I absolutley love this colour, similar to kid, but with a slightly less pink tone. Really want to love the eyshadow but I seem to have to work so hard to get anything out of the pan. When I actually do this is my one of my favorite colours. I don't don't have the time or the patience everyday to do that.

Hoping it was just a bad batch, but I won't be buying again to find out. Kid is similar but a Matte2 and much easier to work with. Can't seem to throw away wedge, but just finished telling it how much I hate it and I wish it would work like my others.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a crease colour as recommended to by an SA that worked there, but its very light for me. I really had to pack it on just to show up. I swapped this away and I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I can see why there is such a hype about this product! It's a matte, medium-toned, warm brown shade that really reminds me of caramel. I wouldn't call this a "dark" shade at all, it's one of the lightest browns I own. The formula is GREAT, very pigmented and blendable! On my NC25 skin, I like to use it at my crease for a natural, subtle look. It's not dark enough to really give me a defined "outer v", but it will give me some contouring without being too obvious.

I think this is a great color for everyone who has light to medium skin. Even if you're cool-toned, I'd give this color a try because it's just so pretty and versatile! It may not show up on dark skin.

NOTE: A close dupe of this is the medium, matte shade in the WnW Vanity palette (the one with lots of nude and brown shades).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MyCuppaTea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely, matte color that I turn to often. It's the perfect brown shade for my NW20 skin. For day to day wear, I usually apply the Painterly Paint Pot on my eyelid all the way up to my eyebrow. I then use Naked Lunch on my lid and then Wedge in the crease. This creates a nice, neutral look for daytime. Sometimes I highlight the inner corners and browbone with the browbone color from Wet n Wild's Walking On Eggshells palette. Quick, easy, and lovely on just about anyone. Unfortunately, MAC's shadow prices are a bit high, so I probably won't repurchase. Especially since I've found some great dupes in Wet n Wild and a few other brands. Still, this is a lovely eyeshadow and will probably last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Sraahz1

I think this is a really great eyeshadow, it is a really basic color and you can build it up to as dark as you want. It goes with every eye color. Although it is pricy I would definitely buy it again.