October 24, 2014 | 1210 users online

Polishes - Hard Candy - nail polish

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by FluffyOneForAlways

I'm torn about these nailpolishes. I think they are so cute (and they aren't that expensive imo). I love the packaging. I like the tiny bottles. But these chip like mad when I'm waitressing. They aren't as bad with a good top coat though. And for regular use when I'm not serving they are awesome. I love Jailbait, PussyCat, and Sky the most.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by JessicaC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Hard Candy nail polishes. They have cool colors and the polish dries fast and doesn't chip too quickly. The price is the only thing I don't like as much. They cost as much as Opi for bottles half the size :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by irishprincess18

This polish doesn't last as long as others after a recent reformulation. It was due to removing a chemical that is a known carcinogen Phtalates. It was health concious of the company, but affected the performance. If you follow it with OPI topcoat, it lasts longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by feona

This chipped on 4 different fingers within hours of application. Not good for a polish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hard Candy polishes come in some really good colors, but the quality of the polish itself is atrocious. I just put some on last night & it's already chipping on several fingers. I didn't put ot on too thick either, I only used 2 coats. This stuff really does chip ridiculously fast, for $9 a bottle I shouldn't have to redo my nails every other day!

I love Sky, but I can make that color with Wet 'n' Wild white polish & food coloring, and it lasts a hell of a lot longer. And I found an exact replica of my favorite pink shade of theirs in a $2 brand at WalMart, so I don't think I'll buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2005 9:15:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am such a pink nail varnish addict, so I bought 'EGO'(reduced from an internet site). It's a sheer bright bubblegum pink with pink glitter bits in it. It looks fab on but because it is so sheer (quite watery) it took a lot of coats and I really had to load up my brush to get the look I wanted. It has retained it's shine and sparkle. I would buy this again however I don't think I will need to as there is so much in the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

their colors are pretty cute but they chip off too fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2004 12:08:00 AM More reviews by faeriegirl

I dont really like these nail polishes.. they dont blend well and there is not a variety of colors.. NICOLE is better because it blends better and lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Hyesung

I love Hard Candy nailpolish! The colors are always so pretty and they are easy to apply because it doesn't clump. My favorite color is piglet. It's a pearly peach color.

Hard Candy nailpolish is expensive, but it's definatly worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by naniscool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I just got a bad color or bad bottle or what, but I've had nothing but bad experiences with this...mine was a medium baby pink color with a little red glitter in it. The color WOULD be very nice, but it takes a lot of coats to go on at all. The first coat looks like a very sheer pink. So I layer it, but then it needs to be so thick that it chips off very easily. Some people think this nail polish thins, but mine seems to be getting sticky and thick...like, when I pull the brush out, the polish kind of hangs off of it. Not good for even application.