Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (2.4%). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitrite, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene. Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 11/6/2007 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've purchased this twice. First, I got a color that was wrong on my skintone and it turned me glittering orange! A few years later I got the lightest one, and it still turned my face an "off" color with a lot of shine. I started mixing it with my regular foundation and found it to be a bit better, in the summer especially, for that glowing look. But don't use too much, or you'll look like your face is an oil rig.

on 10/17/2007 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm usually highlighter-phobic since it usually makes me look oily instead of glowing. But I saw this at Target on sale so I bought it and I have to say, I'm impressed! I only use a tiny dot to cover my cheekbones and nose and it makes me look very, well, glowey. The staying power is above average since it lasted all day on me without looking oily or like it was about to slide right off my face. If I ever run out of this, I'll definitely purchase again.

on 10/8/2007 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I apply it to highlight my nose, my cheekbones and my chin and there you go, a healthy glow that lasts all day. I have it in Bare Light and it looks really natural on my skin tone (medium with neutral undertones). Just apply a tiny amount and you won't look oily. Don't apply it to all over your face like you do with moisturizers. I would definitely buy it again.

on 9/3/2007 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i have this in bronze light. it's very sheer and applies nicely. i have another in a different shade and that one says it contains an spf, but the one in bronze light doesnt say whether or not it has an spf in it...
i've had this lotion for over 3 years and it stills works and smells great, probably cuz i keep it in a dry dark place. maybe. i probably wont buy this product again because it last FOREVER and i have another tube i havent even started using... but if i was to run out one day, will definitely re purchase!

on 9/1/2007 2:25:00 AM

I really really love this highlighter. To make my cheekbones stand out, I blend a tiny bit along the tops of my cheekbones after using Benetint on the apples of my cheeks. I also use this on my brownbones to give a natural skin-but-better look and that wonderful glow.

This highligheter gives a natural yet glowy look, and a little definitely goes a LONG way - I've had this for over a year, and it still feels like it's full! So I do love the price because it's only $20.

I'm not crazy about the pump because with too much pressure, too much product can come out. And I wouldn't use this all over my face because I have an oily t-zone - if anything, I'd mix it with some foundation.

I'm a little upset though - I think Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada stopped stocking this lotion and replaced it with another smaller Revlon bottle. :(

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Just a wee bit of this to highlight my cheekbones, under my eyes and a smudge on my forehead plus concealer and a wee bit of powder and I'm ready to go! Love this!

on 6/24/2007 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in Peach Light, it goes really well on my light olive skin and gives me a dewy slightly sun kissed look, I love the fact that it has SPF too...I usually just blend this along my cheekbones and jawline and people keep commenting on how my skin looks so even and fresh! I don't need blusher at all when using this! I also tried patting and blending abit under and on the corners of my eyes and my dark circles disappear...my eyes looked brighter instantly, great to use under eye concealer or on its own over dark circles!! so it works great as a corrector too!

Lately I've been staying out of the sun though, so I might have to get Pink Light or Natural Light this time...those would look more natural on pale skin!

I love this product eventhough I don't use Revlon cosmetics...plus it comes in a huge tube that lasts and lasts and lasts, you only need a little of it for each use. Worth every penny!

TIP:::
I notice that people keep commenting on your greasy it makes the face look. I have oily/combination skin plus uneven skintone and I still find this to be a great product, I just don't wear it all over my face. This is why u should NEVER use it on your whole face...Just use it to highlight certain areas in your face, like along your cheekbones, on the browbone, or along the jawline. A little goes a long way. I find that the tinted shades are so much better (peach light or pink light...or if u are tanned, gold light would be great)...u can use this to 'shade down' your nose if it's too thick, or along your jawline if your face is wide or squarish or if you have a double chin...don't use the lighter shades for this purpose though, they'll only highlight your flaws, so it's safer to go for the tinted ones. If used correctly, this product can be the ultimate lifesaver for dull skin and uneven skintone!! So please don't use it on your whole face! The ideal way to use it would be on certain areas and OVER sheer-medium coverage foundation and then dusted on top with normal loose powder (don't go overboard and use the skinlights powder as well, this will make u shiny..if u like the skinlights powder then skip the lotion)...this way, u can wear it anytime, night or day, for any occasion. It looks super natural and u can skip the blusher when using this!

on 6/19/2007 6:20:00 PM

I got this in pink light, it gives my face a warm glow. I only use a tiny bit or it makes my face really shiny.

on 6/14/2007 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift a couple years ago and I love love love it. I use it as an eyeshadow base and its great!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

it's great when my face is clear, but i don't put it when i have pimples. it gives a wonderful glow to my face, makes me look fresh and healty. it has 40 ml , which is bigger than a normal foundation, so i think it's gonna last for ages