MAC Harmony

4.4

on 4/26/2013 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

WARNING FOR FAIR GIRLS WITH REDNESS!!!!

MAC Harmony is a matte brown blush with RED undertones. All good with medium/tan-olive/gold skin tones. but a NIGHTMARE for those of us with fair skin with red patches of rosacea. It will highlight all the redness on your cheeks, making your face look sick instead of contoured!

Although this looks amazing on my friend who has medium skin (About NC30-NC35 ish!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Perfect contour colour for us fair skinned ladies! But its so pigmented that I have used it on darker skin tones as well. Just a perfect all around color that should be a staple in everyone's makeup bag.

on 3/20/2013 10:29:00 AM

This was another birthday present from my best friend, one that I requested. I LOVE it. My skin is so pale, that there is not a corresponding MAC foundation that I could list here, but if there were, it'd be something like NC 5. I use this to contour my cheekbones and my nose, and my jaw and hairline. It's very subtle, but very pigmented, so you only need a tiny bit and please swipe it over the back of your hand before it touches your face! The color is lovely, and does not look as brown on my skin as it does in the packaging. Highly recommend for pale girls who like some definition to their features.

on 3/9/2013 12:04:00 AM

Holy Grail status. MAC Harmony is the most perfect contour color for my NC20 skin... I have tried everything under the sun, but nothing really worked for me. I read such great reviews on MUA written by fair ladies, using Harmony to contour, so I bought it... omg, it's perfect. Did I mention it's amazing? Because Harmony is a blush it is quite pigmented and not powdery, like a lot of bronzers can be. I use my MAC109 to carve out my cheek bones, and it's so effortless. I never contoured on a daily basis because it was such a hassle, but those days are long gone. I rarely rave this much about a product, but I HIGHLY recommend Harmony to those with similar coloring to mine, looking for an amazing contour color. Lastly, you never have to worry about it appearing orange... I would describe it as a rosy brown. It's not too red and it's not too brown... and it's not orange at all. Amazing, gorg, I'm in love.

on 2/23/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product. Personally I don't think it's a blush, it's more like a Bronzer on my NW 25-30 skin and i use it to contour. It's a matte finish and very pigmented. Sort of reminds me of Nars Laguna Bronzer without the shimmer. It's neither cool nor warm in terms of undertones so it can work on a variety of skin tones. I personally have to layer since its just a little light on me but I'm fine with that. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I want to get either Laguna or Chocolate Soleil next. But overall great product and not as expensive as sephora bronzers.

on 2/7/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite contour color! It pulls NO red/peach on me (which many tend to do). It applys smoothly and lasts all day, be it over foundation or just over moisturizer and powder. This goes with any blush/highlighter I choose to wear. I've worn this for years, and will continue to do so. LOVE IT!

on 1/31/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love contouring, it makes my cheek bones standout and sculpts my face. Though I'm quite fair, NC 10-15, therefore most shades of bronzers/contours can be too overwhelming or too fake (orange). I was after Taupe but it wasn't at my MAC store so the SA and I decided on Harmony.
It was love at first use! It is the PERFECT shade for people of my skin tone. A little, blended out, acts as the best contouring a girl could ask for. I use my Ecotools bronzer brush to help blend everything out. I even use this blush in my crease for depth and under my bottom lip for a pout!
It has not irritated my skin, changed colour or even fade, it has a great lasting ability on my dry skin.
Just remember; use a little, blend and your face will be photo shoot ready!

on 1/7/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing contour product! I am an NC30 and it is fabulous and i will continue to use it. I wanted originally to find a bronzer from MAC but they are all too orange-y and unrealistic. the colour is amazing and works with my skin and the product lasts forever, i have yet to hit pan on any of my mac blushes. this product blends easily and lasts hours and i just want to scream at the top of my lungs that i found the perfect contouring product!

on 1/5/2013 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I debated getting this for a long time, because it looks so blah in the pan. I finally broke down and got it, and it is ridiculous how great it is. I have been looking for a blush that would provide definition and a little warmth, but not have any strong pink/peach/red. so basically, something to sculpt, but not as something that was as warm as a bronzer. Picky, I know, but Harmony is it. I wear it just like a blush and also run a little bit around my temples and jaw line. It's cool enough to look like a natural contour, but not so cool toned that it washes me out. I'm an NC30, btw.

on 1/4/2013 5:12:00 PM

I went to MAC after watching Lisa Eldridge on youtube.
she used a color called (emote) under the model's cheekbones. and the reason for using that color is because it has no redness in it which is a big no no for fair skin tones.

The SA told me that they don't have that color anymore but the closest thing to it is this shade (harmony)

just be careful when you apply this cuz a little goes a long way. and the result.... perfection!
OMG I've been using the wrong bronzers for all of my life.
and I'm NC 20
so give it a try cuz i love it!!

Top Rated MAC Products