August 29, 2014 | 1860 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really didn't believe the hype over this product until I tried it. It adds some length to my lashes but the reason I really like it is because my mascara applies so much easier after using. Not only does the mascara adhere easier, it really does help seperate. Will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sstahlberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried several lash primers, and I always come back to this one. Yes, it is pricey, especially since I also normally buy Lancome Hypnose with it, so it can get expensive, but it is worth it. I don't have very long lashes to begin with, but once I put on two coats of the booster and then top it with Hypnose, I do have pretty nice long lashes. Of course, you can always use it with another mascara on top, which would be a cheaper alternative. Nice thing about it is it makes almost any mascara look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Pocketchic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have straight, thin, short Asian lashes so using a mascara without Cils Booster is just a waste of time and effort. If I don't use Cils Booster, I'd rather save the money and product and go without mascara for the day. Cils Booster lengthens, thickens, separates and lighty curls my lashes. I then apply 1 layer of Lancome Hynose waterproof or Manhattan Volcano waterproof and I'm done for the day. No curling, smudging, no dropping, no re-applying. It's expensive, so I'm always on the lookout at airports and on websites for a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by THEqu33nb

I love this product, I guess its either a hit or a miss just like the majority of beauty products out there, this cant please everyone. as for what this did for my asian lashes, I was a fan of the shiseido nourishing base mascara. then I ran out, did my research and found this. I am so glad i did. I do like the white color it gives so I know where I have applied it. i coat this with my Lancome Defincils mascara and the maybelling falsies and my lashes look nice and separated. doesnt give me length but it does a good job separating my lashes. so if your looking for this to add length, keep looking! but if u want something that separates, give this a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by PoisonIvy1273

I love this primer! This is by far my favorite lash primer between the ones I've tried. It makes my lashes look even better when I apply mascara and definitely improves my mascaras staying power! I will definitely continue to repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loves this primer. After a month of using it, my eyelashes look longer and have more volume than before. I also noticed that i have less eyelash dropping than usual. I use this with Urban Decay supercurl mascara, I no longer have to curl my eyelashes. Put on this primer, then UD supercurl and im all set to go.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh. I have stick straight lashes. An eyelash curler is a must for me. This product doesn't hold a curl at all in my experience; it takes the curl out. I have tried it with numerous mascaras and always get the same results-- straight/droopy lashes. I'm giving it 2 lippies because it does thicken my lashes somewhat; however, I expect mascara bases to hold curl as well. Unless you already have naturally curled lashes, I recommend passing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by secretmalibu

I love this stuff! Before I found this wonderful product, my lashes would never stay curled and even with water proof mascara, I always managed to get raccoon eyes. This cils booster acts like a primer for my lashes and keeps them curled longer, and the price is decent for a high-end product that works fabulous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've bought several tubes of this stuff and I love,love,love it! I have yet to find a lash booster that equals this in performance, although if I were to find something just as good for less money, I'd replace the Lancome Cils Booster.

What I love about the Cils Booster is that it's not wet which I've found other last primers can be. This takes the curl out of my nicely curled lashes. :-(

The Cils Booster is a creamy formula that keeps the curl in my lashes, dries quickly and adds great oomp to my very thin lashes.
It works great with Definicils, both the regular and Precious Cells formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I repurchase this product regularly, it's the best mascara base I've tried and also prevents mascara smudging on my lower lids. Expensive but worth it since it's such a great product