MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

I didnt realize how mush eye makup i wasted until i got this brush!! Literally, all i do is touch my shadow or pigment, and WOW!!!! This brush is fantastic, i wish i had purchased it sooner! It's definately the one brush i use every day!!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The color packer is here to the rescue.

This baby proves that the quality of the brush you apply your shadows with is far more important than how great your eyeshadow quality is.

Excellent brush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great brush, it packs the colour really well, works for eyeshadow, pigments, lower-lash make-up... Pretty much everything. It has professional results, which is amazing. I love it and I'm really happy I bought it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this brush! It's been my loyal eye shadow brush for my upper eyelid for the past 5 years and it still looks like new when I clean it!
The quality is amazing (the bristles are very soft yet dense) and it has been with me for so long and still looks and works great!

I will definitely buy it again (if I ever need to because this brush will last a very very long time)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is THE BEST brush! I use it for everything! Packing on color to upper lid, putting color on lower lid, outer V, highlight and inner corners. The only thing it doesn't do is apply crease color or blend; for that I use the Mac 224. I use one to apply light colors and a 2nd one for dark shadows. Def worth the $.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

-Perfect eyeshadow applicator.
-Really good for grabbing powder eyeshadow and it minimizes fallout when applying to the eyelid.
-Bristles are soft and won't scratch your lids.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Favourite eyeshadow brush of all time. I use the 239, which is a natural bristled brush to apply my eye shadows onto my eyelids. I swipe my 239 into the eye shadow pan and it really does pick up a lot of colour and deposits it precisely where I want on the lid. Itís dense but very soft, and gives a lovely smooth application. It can even be used to apply shadow to the lower lash line.

I love this brush! I would say it is my FAVORITE eyeshadow brush. It really picks up the color! it doesn't leave a lot of fallout on my face. I actually own two--one for dark shadows and one for light shadows. That would be my only complaint, the white bristles. It just makes it look so dirty. Even the MAC brush cleaner doesn't remove the stain of eyeshadow completely. But It still does the job!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this brush and would recommend it to anyone creating their own brush collection.

This is the best brush I have for overall lid washes and also packing on the shadows. You would think that there are alot of basic eye brushes out there, but this one tops them all. Great value for the quality.

Great brush for packing on color to your lid! Love it!

Popular Makeup Brushes