December 19, 2014 | 1231 users online

Eye Shadow - Bare Escentuals - Glimmer in Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Addytude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with these BE shadows. This color is fabulous for a smokey eye look and really lasts all day. The lavender/grey color looks wonderful with my my red hair and I never feel clownish if I add some extra at night, it's a nice alternate than using black. I use BE's Double Ended Precision Brush and the application is easy. Don't forget to use a primer before applying any shadow. I use MAC's and adore it. This will be a color I will use for years and I was happy that the tub had a sifter so I don't feel I will waste the product unnecessarily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by avecdusoleil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seriously wept when shu discontinued the ME 945. I thought I would never find anything to replace it - that is until I tried this baby... stays on all day perfect for my cool/neutral complexion - makes my blue eyes rock!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by rocksee3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looked like the same color as Moss Glimpse in the pot, but I was so wrong when I tried it on. This is THE perfect medium-to-dark brown shimmery shade for me. I've been looking for a color like this, so I'm so happy I ordered this! It also has a purplish tint to it, which I love. Really love it and how it makes my brown eyes look like they're sparkling.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by amya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty shimmery medium brown, not too warm. I like mixing this with Nude Beach and using that as an all over eye color and then using Twig (similar to Drama, but a bit darker) in the crease/outer eye. Very pretty smoky eye for day and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Believe the hype, this glimmer is absolutely as gorgeous as the reviews would dictate. What I love is that for someone who is not a makeup application pro, this is easy to apply and looks good no matter how shear/dark you go. It is incredibly neutral on the eye, but really pops against my blue eyes. And, as others have mentioned, don't be scared of the shimmer, it just makes the color pop, but does not look glittery.

I have been searching forever for a HG smoky eye shadow, and this is perfect for a dramatic eye, but also looks gorgeous during the day when applied lightly. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by rthurow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG for a subtle smoky eye. It's a pretty blend of brown and gray, with a ton of shimmer in the pot. On the eye however, it is silky and smoky and the shimmer enhances the look without coming off like a teeny bopper. This is a very wearable shade, and don't let the shimmer put you off, it doesn't wear on the skin the way it looks in the pot. Simply beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hdeven8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this color! I'm praying it doesn't get discontinued anytime soon (that always happends when I find something I'm in love with. At first I got it because I thought it was pretty but I wasn't sure if it would work for me because I have very fair skin (I'm talking snow white) but actually it works well as an eyeliner and gives me a good "night look" without looking harsh the way black sometimes does on my light skin...and even though I'm not a fan of loose powder eyeshadows it lasts forever! Full lippies from me : )

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2007 2:48:00 AM More reviews by YingSi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh I LOVE this shade! This color does not lie. It gives your eyes this beautiful dramatic smoldery appearance. BE's 1990ís is the purple version of this color. Love Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by LuckyLynndee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this shadow!! A does go a long way.. so be careful as you apply! Its a beautiful color that can be for a day or evening look - the name says its all - Drama! I very much recommend this shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 8:47:00 AM More reviews by octavia6

Drama is my #1 everyday wear! I love to wear it - thick on my lashline and build it to a softer smudge upward and blended with Cupcake, Celestine, Sun Goddess, or Trust! It's MUCH better than Bobbi Brown's Taupe eyeshadow - which I can get it more from Bare Escentuals for that price!
I like Queen Tiffany but had to return it back to Sephora because it's too "bronzish/brownish" on that side - I have too many bronzes/browns (Firefly, Bali, Pamper, etc.,) I keep reaching for it almost everyday, next to Skyline!