BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 10/18/2014 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

my girlfriend got a sample of this when she was buying some other benefit products, but it was too light pink for her olive skin so she gave it to me. I don't use it often but when I do I remember how delightful it is. I'm very pink toned and fair (nw15) and it suits my skin tone so well, it doesn't look like I'm wearing blush at all. I would probably buy it if I wanted to invest in a high end blush

Too light. I'm NW20 (25 in summer) and this powder doesn't show up very much at all. I gave it away to a friend with fairer skin.

I use Dandelion as blush instead of a face powder and it is a lovely ballerina-like glow on my cheeks. It's the perfect subtle pink with a touch of gold shimmer (but not sparkle) and it looks wonderful on pale skin, but I'm not sure how well it would work as a blush on tan or darker skin tones (I'm NW10 for reference). I don't use the brush included in the box because I find it dispenses product very unevenly. I like that you get quite a bit of product for the price, but I really hate the packaging. It's so clunky and the mirror is useless and I feel like the cardboard box is going to breakdown in my makeup bag over time. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle rosy glow.

on 10/3/2014 12:13:00 PM

This light, baby pink shade is the perfect subtle blush color for my NC30 skintone. If I don't want to think about what to wear, I put this on. I also love to use this as a base blush shade and blend other darker shades on top. Gives a polished look without looking overdone.

The formula is wonderful, never powdery or hard to blend.

A good DS dupe for this shade is ELF's pressed mineral blush in Sweet Retreat.

on 9/26/2014 6:42:00 PM

i am very pale and this blush doesn't even show up on me! pretty color, but looks like nothing on the skin!

on 9/24/2014 7:36:00 PM

Finally I've found a blush that is pale enough not to look too garish on my fair skin. As others have mentioned it's not the most travel friendly packaging and the brush is meh but it's colour and texture are just fine. I'd buy it again but I might look for a better packaged equivalent in a different brand

on 9/24/2014 10:20:00 AM

Benefit Dandelion Box O' Powder is a huge ripoff if you ask me.
Benefit's Box O' Powders used to have .42 ounces of product and now only contain .28 ounces. BUT the price is still a whopping $28.00 plus tax.

NOT worth the money, Save your money and buy a NARS blush instead which is a MAJOR upgrade from Benefit.

on 9/12/2014 9:58:00 AM

I'm just finishing up a box of this blush after using it on and off for 8 or so years. I have been using it more regualrly of late and am considering repurchasing it. It is perfect shade for everyday makeup, I am pale enough to pull it off and its very flattering. The brush is useless, but that goes without saying. The box is cute but not great for travelling. I am docking one lippe because I wish it was a tad more pigmented, but that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing.

on 8/17/2014 11:39:00 AM

My HG blusher. At last, the perfect tint. It looks so natural on my pale skin and makes me look in radient health. What more could i want in a blusher, except perhaps a more modest price tag!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Its an okay blush, does the job.. but I have so many blushes that look a lot nicer than this and are a hell of a lot cheaper. Also it's a fairly light colour so this may not be good for darker skin.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products