September 2, 2014 | 1548 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by adrianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This so far has been one of my favorite eyeliners, maybe because it was my first eyeliner or something, I don't know. But it works really well and the colors are nice. I had the midnight blue I think it was and it looked really nice. Also, it is really waterproof, I even had a hard time getting it off with eye makeup remover. It's also one of those self sharpening ones so that was nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite eyeliner. I use one everyday and I have several colors. I have a few different purples and blacks. I even have a gold/copper color. I have some with a lot of shimmer and some without. They are easy to apply and last all day. The best part is they don't bother my sensitive skin or flake off into my contacts! Sometimes you can get them as cheap as $2.99, which is amazing for eyeliner. I will wear/purchase these as long as I can find them!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Petsandpolish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite eyeliner. I usually use starry night blue, but I like all of the colors as well. I find it easy to apply, and I like how it looks against my skin tone. I like the smoky texture of this liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kayy22forever

I love this product! it stays on all day! it is just soo great and it makes me look great! i will totally buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Hxcookie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I have black,grey,and green and they all go on smoothly and stay looking fabulous! Lasts awhile and i have no complaints about this product. I would recommend it to anyone. SOOOOOOO much easier than using pencils!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by knh1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine and always has been. I absolutely love this eyeliner and I have been purchasing it for about 5 years now. I have never found an eyeliner as good as quality as this! It goes on great and even and does not smudge at all throughout the day. I've tried other eyeliners and they all run and make me look like I have dark circles under my eyes..boo. Everything is great about this eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by aqmdtran

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner in fact I have stock of them. I love the cosmic brown. Last all day. Goes on smooth. Made me stop from getting a eyeliner tattoo because I was tired putting on eyeliner that smears and don't last. This is worth the extra minute to put on. And the price is great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by rocynthia

This is the type of eyeliner I've been looking for I Iove the look of liquid and gel liners but I'm always in a rush when doing my make up and these eyeliners are perfect they give you that liquid eyeliner look in a pencil and best part of all they last all day.They go on liquid smooth and come in a variety of colors so happy I found these will be my go to eyeliner from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by HenriettaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to love these liners and I still kind of like the black one, but I've realized that there are so many better eye liner pencils out there for the same price. I don't think the colors are too pigmented and also the glitter is almost invisible. The liner doesn't smudge, but I wouldn't say it lasts too long. I used to reapply it a couple of times a day when I was wearing it. All in all I don't hate the product, but I don't see any reason to love or to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by dotty101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, my favorite everyday eyeliner, I just love Saturn grey. Its' soft but not too soft, you can do your eyes really quickly in the morning when you're running late :) the price is great, espacially when it's on sale, which happens pretty often. it brings great attention to your eyes without ever getting racoon eyes :)