Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 11/4/2012 11:56:00 PM

This is officially my go-to eyeliner! Unlike all the other eyeliners I have, this one does not smudge at all. However it can be hard to wash off sometimes. It's very smooth and easy to apply. Since I'm not a fan of using jet black eyeliner, I bought this in mocha, which actually looks good with brown eyes. Contrary to its name, this eyeliner does not have much glitter (which I prefer anyway). And even though it's cheap, this is way better than the more expensive eyeliners I've tried.

on 9/20/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this eyeliner because of all the great reviews, but I was pretty disappointed that it didn't work as great on me as it did on others. At first, it glides across my lids smoothly, and it blends like a dream as well if I want a smudged liner look.

However, I can count on this eyeliner to smudge all over the place in about two hours. I do have mildly oily lids, but nothing bad enough for eye makeup to be sliding all over the place. I could understand if it started smearing after hours and hours of wear, but it would start smearing and giving me panda eyes within two hours, tops. :(

It was cheap, and I really liked the fact that it was a twisty pencil, but I have better pencil liners I can use.

on 8/28/2012 8:48:00 PM

It glides on easily and has decent pigmentation. Maybe it's just my oily lids but this stuff gives me panda eyes whenever I try to use it on my water line. It also smudges onto my bottom when I only use it on my top lid. I wished this worked for me as it did for others. :(

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love ordering avon products so I wanted to try out their Glimmerstick eyeliners. I got 3 in blackest black, cosmic brown, and majestic blue. These eyeliners come in really pretty colors! Their easy to use,however, it may smudge throughout the day. I probably won't buy this product again only because it smudges and does not last long.

on 8/21/2012 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Wow, this truly is one very horrible eyeliner. This smudges on me like no tomorrow! I look like a panda! Its sad because, it glides on effortlessly without tugging my eyelids and has a creamy texture and supremely pigmented color-black, not only that this is like super cheapy! But it smudges really badly and made me look like a panda. Maybe with someone who does not have oily lids, this would work out for them. But on me, this is a no-go.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This so far has been one of my favorite eyeliners, maybe because it was my first eyeliner or something, I don't know. But it works really well and the colors are nice. I had the midnight blue I think it was and it looked really nice. Also, it is really waterproof, I even had a hard time getting it off with eye makeup remover. It's also one of those self sharpening ones so that was nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite eyeliner. I use one everyday and I have several colors. I have a few different purples and blacks. I even have a gold/copper color. I have some with a lot of shimmer and some without. They are easy to apply and last all day. The best part is they don't bother my sensitive skin or flake off into my contacts! Sometimes you can get them as cheap as $2.99, which is amazing for eyeliner. I will wear/purchase these as long as I can find them!

on 7/27/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is my favourite eyeliner. I usually use starry night blue, but I like all of the colors as well. I find it easy to apply, and I like how it looks against my skin tone. I like the smoky texture of this liner.

I love this product! it stays on all day! it is just soo great and it makes me look great! i will totally buy this again!

on 7/17/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff! I have black,grey,and green and they all go on smoothly and stay looking fabulous! Lasts awhile and i have no complaints about this product. I would recommend it to anyone. SOOOOOOO much easier than using pencils!!