Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 12/3/2014 4:55:00 PM

Love this scent. My husband bought it for me years later because it reminded him of when we first started dating.

on 11/7/2014 9:34:00 PM

This is my most favorite fragrance. Not too heavy, not too floral, subtle and sophisticated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡

on 10/6/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

One reason I'm glad that the weather in my area is getting cooler is that I can start wearing Coco Mademoiselle again. It's too heavy for wearing in hot weather but is just right for the cooler months. It amazes me that there are so many seemingly disparate fragrance notes, but it's so well blended that it melts into my skin. I've had people tell me that I smell expensive when wearing this fragrance (they're right, LOL!). It has a very long dry-down when layered with the matching (and equally expensive) lotion, and can last from morning to late evening.

on 10/4/2014 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought the EDP twist-and-spray several years ago and discovered it again last week. I gave it a spray to see if it's grown on me, and we've been having a little affair ever since.

By all logic, I should not like Coco Mademoiselle, since I dislike patchouli and aldehydes. The EDP was an impulse buy when I was a stressed student. I ended up never wearing it because it felt obtrusive and overwhelming for a student's life.

I still feel self-conscious about its power. The first few minutes are overwhelming and cloying. After it dries down it smells - to me, the wearer - sweet, soft, and feminine. No complaints on the musk. It sticks to my skin for at least twelve hours, and changes over time. My clothes smell wonderful. I wore it under a cashmere sweater the other day - heaven. However, I understand my nose gets accustomed to its strength - and boy, is it strong. I wear it at home, like a luxurious robe. Never to the office, or in an enclosed space with others, for fear of triggering migraines and offending noses.

My boyfriend is indifferent, but I love it - at least, for now, these few weeks of Fall. Maybe it's the weather, or that my body chemistry has changed a bit over the past few years. Maybe it'll become overwhelming for me again. There is such a passionate dislike for this fragrance, especially regarding to its popularity with women my age (a product of some of the best marketing strategists in the world). I'll move on for all our sakes, but it was fun while it lasted.

on 9/28/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THis honestly smells way too sweet and intoxicating in a bad way. I tried to like the scent but its just not very nice at all.

If you're planning to buy this i recommend actually testing it out on you skin to see if you like the smell.

A little goes a LONG way, one light spray will be enough for your whole body.

on 9/19/2014 8:57:00 AM

Where we can buy for a good price?

Omg, everywhere I go, everyone ask what I wear? Love it.

on 9/14/2014 6:25:00 PM

I'm not kidding when I say this. It sounds like I'm kidding but I am not. This fragrance smells like cinnamon toast to me. The stuff you eat for breakfast. Obviously I'm most likely the ONLY one who has said this. It not only smells like this on my skin but also in the bottle.
Sorry. I've tried it several times and each time I think the same thing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely worth every penny

on 8/17/2014 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

So many reviews of this already and they all differ. Personally I love this, but stopped wearing it at the height of its popularity as it felt like every woman I passed had it on.

I've recently gone back to Coco Mademoiselle and it seems to particularly spark attention from men, I receive many compliments when wearing it.

Some people complain about the Patchouli but I think it works well in Coco Mademoiselle.

For me it is a great all round perfume, chic and modern.

Popular Fragrances