Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 5/9/2014 6:47:00 PM

I am usually a fan of revlon products, however, I was not impressed with this eyeliner. This eyeliner took forever to dry on my lids and when it did it wasn't very opaque. The tip of the brush is also very stiff and thick, making it hard to do a natural winged look. There are definitely better liquid eyeliners out there, keep looking!

I loved the way this eye liner brush applied. It dried very fast and was easy to line my eye with. The first day I wore it to school it smeared off in first period.
I don't know if it was something I did or the product.
My eyeliner has never so easily came off with just laying my head on my arm.
I'm really disappointed. I am open to suggestions to avoid this outcome.
And will try my hardest not to touch my eyes when wearing this product.

on 4/18/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this eyeliner. It was very opaque and only needs to go over my eyelid once. It stays on for most of the day, if not all of the day. Sometimes it would transfer to the area above my crease, but that's probably because my eyelids get oily every now and then. Overall, it's a good price, works well, and stays on for as long as I need it to. I will continue to repurchase this product.

on 4/16/2014 1:48:00 PM

It's the best there is...
Love love love love love...♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

on 4/10/2014 9:40:00 PM

I purchased this in Black/Brown. I needed a waterproof liner to easily tightline my eyes without interfering with my individual lashes. I prefer gel eyeliner, but using a brush to apply gel liners always causes my individual lashes to fall out.

Pros: It's a very long wearing liner. Cons: It's a little runny for me, and the Black/brown color is too dark for my age. I would have preferred a Dark Brown or Brown shade, which they don't make. Honestly, I like the cheap $1 e.l.f. liquid pen much better...It's easier to tightline with, and it doesn't end up underneath your eyes either...

on 4/7/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's sort of hard to control, because unlike liquid eyeliner pens, you can't really put the brush flat to create a easy wing. That means I have so spend a longer time doing my eyeliner to prevent it from looking like a mess. However, the formula is pitch black and stays on quite a while. This is coming from an oily eyelid-gal. Cons: I don't adore the brush that much and I have to give it a good couple of shakes so it's not too liquidy. More expensive on the drugstore scale($10) and not that much product.

on 3/26/2014 1:28:00 AM

Great liner. Love it, Love the pigment it gives. Doesnt flake..lasted all day. Didnt need to re-touch at all!. Overall great liner.. I've re-bought this liner many times!! Definitely a go to liner!! :)

on 3/11/2014 7:29:00 PM

I adore this liner. It stays put all day and it is easy to use. I set it with a swipe of black/brown eyeshadow to soften the line. I find other liners flake easily and aren't as pigminted. Great drugstore buy.

on 3/4/2014 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- none

CONS:
-smudges really easily on my crease
- this formula is slightly on the watery side
-absolutely not a fan of the brush, It's too thick and makes it difficult to create smooth, thin lines

on 2/25/2014 5:04:00 PM

This eyeliner is really fantastic. It's highly pigmented and, like the other products in the Colorstay line, stays on ALL DAY. If you're looking for a good, cheap liquid liner that will last you through an event like a concert or a party this is definitely a great pick. I actually got mine back in late April of 2013 and am still using the same bottle. I picked it up because I had to sing in front of a large crowd of people and my makeup would need to stay on all day for the performance. It did! This eyeliner applies easily and dries quickly. I think it would be a good option for those who are looking for their first liquid liner. Just make sure you prime your eyes with something or it will smudge!