September 21, 2014 | 1982 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is quite a lovely product. mine is a brown shade, i think it's called jet brown. i must say i don't use a lot of mascara mainly because i like natural looking lashes a lot more, so this product was perfect for me. it doesn't clump or make my lashes look sticky and gluey and has a slightly glossy effect which looks a lot more natural than most mascara. i either just slap this on alone or with a brown eyeliner or smokey eye and sometimes i even use it as a brow gel which work perfectly for my brows! very versatile product, would def repurchase! highly recommended for those of you who prefer a more subtle, natural look sometimes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by msjazz229

During the day I like to wear mascara that defines my lashes but isn't to overdramatic as I kinda have long lashes already. This gave me what I was looking for BUT it burned my eye. If the mascara slightly got into my eye I would be tearing in pain for about five minutes. I'm not sure if I'm the only one but that was my experience

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by LeslieMUA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG every day mascara. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup during the week for work, and this mascara definitely makes my lashes look longer and fuller without making it look like they're obviously coated in mascara.

I would absolutely recommend this mascara if you're looking for something incredibly natural and low-key. This makes it look like your lashes are naturally long, full, shiny and healthy without looking like they're covered in mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MagsM

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always figured all mascara was going to wind up on my face and never tried anything beyond "full&soft" and one or two other drugstore mascara's. All had shown up under my eyes. But not this one. Now I wear mascara daily. What a difference it makes in my appeaarance.

Love this board!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by emor5991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for every day wear. It separates well, and creates a bit of thickness and length, but nothing major. I never have a problem with this mascara clumping or smudging. My lashes always feel soft when using this, and it comes off very easily. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural lash look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great everyday natural look mascara! DOES NOT CLUMP or flake...AT ALL!!! Almost every mascara i have tried, from MAC to Maybelline, has clumped or eventually clumped. This stuff is great. Not something i grab when im getting ready for a night out, but awesome for everyday. I love the brush. I am a messy mascara applier, despite years and years of practice, and i NEVER make a mess with this! HG everyday mascara!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Chidders

I love this mascara, I have used it for years. I currently have come away from it, just to see what is out there, and I am fancying a more dramatic look. However, this mascara is great for everyday. I find it easy to apply, does not clump with two coats, and I suffer from very little smudging by the end of the day. I like the brush and packaging. I would recommend this, if you are looking for a natural reliable good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Rau1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok first off let me just say that I'm a boy, wearing makeup is a daily ritual for me, but I don't strive towards looking like a woman. I like my lashes to look thicker, darker, and more defined while not looking a hot clumpy mess! Now let me elaborate; a lot of people complain that this mascara doesn't build, and while this is true you have to realize that it is a gel based mascara, NOT WAX BASED. That being said, this mascara fits MY needs perfectly. It's perfect for everyday use, it leaves my lashes defined, darker and longer. A little smudging here and there, but nothing a quick wipe can't fix. It comes off fabulously! I never have to use the added eye makeup remover with this (benefits of a gel mascara). And probably best of all, no one can ever tell I'm using it! The packaging is sleek and plain, like a silver bullet, nothing over the top. And the brush is pretty simple as well, nothing special. I would not recommend this if you're gonna be in hot/humid climate, exercising, or involved in strenuous work (it smudges easily with water/sweat). Overall I give it 4 lippies because I feel like Clinique could have really done more with the brush as far as angling and distribution of product, but other than that I love it! If you want something that gives similar results but with more build and less smudging I would recommend Clinique High Impact mascara. Now that one I can take to the club! haha On a more personal note: I like to use Clinique mascara's because they're hypoallergenic and have less inclination toward giving you styes. Cheers!

17 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Jet Brown & it's great. I know we're all supposed to be able to wear black mascara but brown is easier & softer; I'm really pale with blond lashes & this gives me super definition. After using Latisse/Careprost for a couple of years I finally have lashes long enough to show off; this does the trick fabulously & doesn't smudge or smear. Plus a real brown is a nice thing to find; most brown-blacks or black-browns are not light enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is indeed a very natural mascara and does not irritate my eyes in any way. Never clumpy and I can 'style' my lashes in every direction I want. I give it a 4 because sometimes I have the feeling that I don't wear mascara at all, because the effect is very little (I have dark long lashes from myself also).