Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this sleek mascara tube, this mascara brush is anazing because it does NOT clump at all, it makes my lashes look very natural

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is probably my favorite mascara. I'm incredibly lazy about makeup and I will often simply put this on to look more polished and awake. I love the natural look it gives my eyes. I have used both jet brown and jet black and they're both great colors! The product is marketed as lengthening and glossing lashes, which it does well. I would recommend this product to those who suffer from allergies. I have been using this product for six months and not once had an allergic reaction. Thankfully it doesn't have a bad smell that many mascaras I've tried have. I've also noticed that it doesn't flake unless I've slept in my makeup or it's insanely humid out. I can't give the mascara a perfect score as sometimes it won't hold when I curl my lashes and tears will have the mascara gone instantly (though on the plus side removing it is incredibly easy). It costs $16, which might be a lot for some people, but I've found it to be worth the price tag as I've not yet noticed the formula drying out in either the tubes. Also, if you make mistakes while applying, it's very easy to clean up which is an experience I've not had with many mascaras. I have also never once had this mascara clump.

In summary, if you don't mind the price I would highly recommend this mascara for those who want a natural look to their lashes!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this is the perfect mascara for women who like low-key pretty, defined lashes without clumping; great for school, office and for men that don't want an obviously made up look. I also find it really brilliant for defining the lower lashes even when I wear a more dramatic mascara 'up top'.

It removes easily with hot water and a wipe with minimal effort. I must have repurchased this a million times- what can I say? I consider it HG daily wear mascara.

This is one of the best mascara's that I have tried. If only it was cheaper, so that I could justify buying it when there are other good and cheaper alternatives.
I have only purchased 2 or 3 of these, and will only buy again if I can find it cheaper than retail price (here it's over $30 ...).

Packaging, the sleek silver tube, has to be the best looking packaging I have seen on a mascara, and also it does not take up that much space which is nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product. Great for natural looking lashes. I got the black. I typically use Lancolme Defincils-waterproof- which is near perfect and I have high standards for mascara. Defincils seems to dry after a few weeks of use and can start to get a tad clumpy & flakey so I gave clinique Naturally Glossy a try. I really like this mascara. No clumps, absolutely no flaking, buildable, non-irritating and easily removable. Wish it offered a bit more "wow factor" and would love a waterproof version but this is an excellent mascara. Not for those that like a dramatic, false eye lashes look but great for everyday, work & a more natural look.

This is a horrible mascara imo, the moment i used it my eyes watered and itched, i quickly realized after the second or third time that its the reason for watery eyes and reaction. The one thing i noticed was it worked fine after i applied any other mascara, then applied a coat of the clinique on top of any other mascara, which is wierd, and tells me that my skin is sensitive from it, would not purchase again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great basic and the best part about this mascara is that it holds up all day without smudging. It's not the best volumizing or lengthening mascara but still a great basic mascara that doesn't clump. Beautiful packaging. It's a slim reflective silver tube. I did notice that when I used this that my lashes didn't hold a curl so well afterward. Other than that I'm overall pleased with the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My hg mascara! Won't clump and flake. It don't give me that fullness, but it makes up for it by giving it a natural look.. Curls easily as well

This is my mom's go-to mascara, so I finally caved and purchased one. I like thickening mascaras--the lashes I have are long enough (and I'm not a fan of the spidery look), but as I am getting older, I am noticing that more lashes fall out regularly. This mascara really doesn't do much of anything--it doesn't thicken, doesn't lengthen, but it also really doesn't flake much. So if you're really just looking for a mascara to darken your lashes, this is a good one to try.

I most likely won't repurchase this. It does everything it promises and it does it well. You know exactly what you're getting with this mascara but for the price...d/s mascaras have come a long way. I just don't think it's necessary to spend this much. But it is a good mascara, no question about that. But like someone else said if you're wanting big dramatic lashes look else where. It doesn't do anything extra special or in other words it's not doing anything Maybelliene, L'Oreal, or Covergirl can't do for ya.

Popular Mascaras