April 17, 2014 | 1427 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Sbonitati13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So refreshing to my face and I had the worst blackheads that biore strips couldn't take out! So I tried this why not! OMG MY HOLY GRAIL. I swear this is worth every dollar. Amazing my gross blackhead were gone fro my forehead my nose and my chin! Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is AMAZING! I love using this when I'm breaking out and I see a huge difference the day after! And the best part about it is that it's SUPER inexpensive. I will forever buy this and I swear by it! Works just as well as any high-end masks. The only down side to this product is that I don't see it minimizing my pores or rinse away my blackheads as it claims but I love it so much for my acne, I don't even care!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

Have been using this mask on and off for years. Not sure if it actually does anything but I love how relaxing it is to have this mask on. I leave it on for about half an hour and just pretend I am in a spa.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I like this! I don't love it though..but around my time of month I could feel the pimples bulging through my skin. So, I popped some of this on for 10 minutes at night, and the next morning I had no blemishes in sight! Pretty good, if you ask me. It's quite drying, so only use it maybe once a week. And be sure to use a good moisturizer afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for spot treatments to get rid of the whiteheads faster and after that I follow up with salicylate acid from Neutrogena. It does seem to work (probably because of sulfur ingredient?) This masque can be a bit overdrying for some people. You can get this cheaper
at Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My skin's quite oily with hormonal acne on cheeks & forehead. Bought this due to rave reviews on MUA. It was selling rather cheap with 33% extra product. It's thick consistency makes it a little hard to squeeze out from the tube. The goop spreads easily on entire face, and dries up in ard 15mins, but without that finely cracked up effect that leaves traces of speckles everywhere. Quite a pleasure to use, around 5 rinses to clear this stuff off...without any tight, dry effect on skin. Also use it as a spot-on acne treatment that effectively tames those cystic types. This cld be a replacement to my Origins charcoal mask, similar effects at half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Retrohousewife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great way to pamper yourself. It smells great, feels refreshing, and dries up acne without over-drying your skin. You can see a noticeable difference in your pore size immediately after using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well! Shame on me for just starting to use this stuff now. This masque is incredible! Now, that being said, it definitely isn't a miracle worker on pimples (but who honestly thinks something is going to clear a zit up over night!?) I do dab it on for over night treatment on a pimple, to help it clear up ... but it does take a few days. After using it for a mask my skin is super soft with a lot less oil and visible pores. I actually look forward to using this once a week!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by WormEatsBird

Been using this for years, drys up my pimples, soaks up excess oil and smooths out my skin, it has a nice minty scent (which I love) and makes my face tingly on occasion. And it's cruelty free!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jam09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YES YES YES. Rediscovered love and I'm soooo happy! I had been having so much trouble with my acne-prone skin that I just didn't know what to do anymore. I cleansed, I moisturized, spot-treated, ate well and I would still get pimples every few days. I am using a skin lightener/chemical exfoliant by Paula's Choice to reduce hyperpigmentation but thought that maybe my skin would benefit from an occasional mask. I peered into my drawers from when I stowed this away years ago and was happy to see it still have a good amount left. Same consistency and everything, didn't go bad at all. I have extremely sensitive combo and acne-prone skin. I use this mask once a week for a nice deep clean. I've been using it for about a month now (so about 4 times) and every time I notice any little pimples come to the surface immediately and the mask helps them heal quicker than usual. With every use, I get less and less acne and now I only have two small ones (that are disappearing after only 2 days). My skin type reacts horribly to salicylic acid and well to benzoyl peroxide and sulfur (which this mask has). I credit the sulfur with the acne-combatting action and besides that, it just feels good! I look forward to my "mask day" every week because I can really feel it working and getting deep down into my pores. And at only $4 for a big bottle? It's a complete WIN-WIN and I totally recommend it!