November 27, 2014 | 1537 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by yasmin_sheridan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer; it's a lifesaver especially during those cold winters when my skin gets really dry. I know this is marketed more as a body moisturizer, but I actually find it works really well on my face. My entire family has been using this for a few years now. This, along with Olay's Creme for sensitive skin are the best moisturizers I've ever tried. I'm surprised at the low rating this moisturizer has been awarded. It does have a slightly waxy texture, but if you make sure not to apply too much, it melts quickly into your skin and leaves it hydrated and smooth. I even noticed that it evened out my skintone a bit with continued use. My skin can also be a little sensitive, and waxing is usually murder on my skin, but this calms down all the stinging, redness, and rough patches in a just a few minutes. My sister has combination skin (really oily t-zone and dry cheeks), and she uses a little of this to get rid of the rough patches left behind as a result of all the cleansers she uses. This is definately a great buy and the price is perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this lotion is OK> I'm not used to lotions without paraben, so the fact that you really need to rub this in, takes some getting used to. This smells purely of honey to me. The scent is light, I just don't get any floral from it, only honey. The formula is moisturizing but I'm not sure if it's enough for "very dry, chapped skin" as the package indicates. For very dry skin I'd stick with eucerin or nivea creme. I wouldn't buy this particular scent again but I do plan on trying another one of the kiss my face lotions. the smell is just too sweet for me, I can smell it all day to the point of distraction!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best lotion EVER. my total HG. also, my DH loves it too!!! i love the ingredients---they are soooo good for my skin. It's not greasy at all, in fact--my skin just soaks it right up and is left feeling soft!!!!! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. My husband stole my bottle, so now i have to buy one just for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this moisturizer on my legs and on my hands. It makes my skin very soft with a sweet scent that I find pleasing. It can be a bit greasy if you use too much. I don't have that problem very often though. I like this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 3:45:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels like lots of glycerin. Coated the skin as a natural barrier only, did not seem to really absorb or moisturize truly. Also an unpleasant artificially cloying scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very waxy and sticky on the skin. Doesn't absorb very well at all. I MUCH prefer Alba Botanica body lotions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 10:53:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail, fallback favorite - my trusty standby when all else fails and I'm in need of comfort. And moisture. I liked my first bottle so much that I purchased this from Kiss My Face's website in the gallon size last winter and I'm about halfway through with it. It is truly wonderful. Where do I begin? The texture of H&C lies between that of a body butter and a lotion - sort of a thick whipped cream that sinks into the skin upon contact and leaves a non-greasy but satin-like feel behind. H&C smells of beeswax honey against a backdrop of sunbaked wheat - it stays close to the skin and makes me feel as though I've been reading in that sunny wheat field all day, bees buzzing by occasionally, honey blossom breezing by in passing winds. Very cozy. Perfect in every way - exactly what I look for in a moisturizer. This is food for the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by velcroash

I thought this was pretty nice. I used it in the summer and it didn't make me feel greasy or anything. It probably wouldn't be emollient enough for me to use in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have loved the Kiss My Face Moisturizers that I've tried, but this one was a bit different. It was a bit waxier than the others, and the fragrance is too heavy, and gets really sweet. I wouldn't use it during the day, just in the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2006 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Jellohno

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent moisturizer for hands and body. The price is very reasonable and it is available in a large pump, a smaller tube, and a very small travel size. The scent is pleasant but strong, lingering for 12+ hours, so I would not use this during the day as an all-body lotion because it would probably become cloying. It is better for hands only or at night. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized for hours.