July 22, 2014 | 2508 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best lotion EVER. my total HG. also, my DH loves it too!!! i love the ingredients---they are soooo good for my skin. It's not greasy at all, in fact--my skin just soaks it right up and is left feeling soft!!!!! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. My husband stole my bottle, so now i have to buy one just for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this moisturizer on my legs and on my hands. It makes my skin very soft with a sweet scent that I find pleasing. It can be a bit greasy if you use too much. I don't have that problem very often though. I like this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 3:45:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels like lots of glycerin. Coated the skin as a natural barrier only, did not seem to really absorb or moisturize truly. Also an unpleasant artificially cloying scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very waxy and sticky on the skin. Doesn't absorb very well at all. I MUCH prefer Alba Botanica body lotions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 10:53:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail, fallback favorite - my trusty standby when all else fails and I'm in need of comfort. And moisture. I liked my first bottle so much that I purchased this from Kiss My Face's website in the gallon size last winter and I'm about halfway through with it. It is truly wonderful. Where do I begin? The texture of H&C lies between that of a body butter and a lotion - sort of a thick whipped cream that sinks into the skin upon contact and leaves a non-greasy but satin-like feel behind. H&C smells of beeswax honey against a backdrop of sunbaked wheat - it stays close to the skin and makes me feel as though I've been reading in that sunny wheat field all day, bees buzzing by occasionally, honey blossom breezing by in passing winds. Very cozy. Perfect in every way - exactly what I look for in a moisturizer. This is food for the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by velcroash

I thought this was pretty nice. I used it in the summer and it didn't make me feel greasy or anything. It probably wouldn't be emollient enough for me to use in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have loved the Kiss My Face Moisturizers that I've tried, but this one was a bit different. It was a bit waxier than the others, and the fragrance is too heavy, and gets really sweet. I wouldn't use it during the day, just in the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2006 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Jellohno

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent moisturizer for hands and body. The price is very reasonable and it is available in a large pump, a smaller tube, and a very small travel size. The scent is pleasant but strong, lingering for 12+ hours, so I would not use this during the day as an all-body lotion because it would probably become cloying. It is better for hands only or at night. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by sciongirl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority here when I say that I think this is going to end up being my HG facial moisturizer. My mom has been using this stuff on her face for years and I've had really bad luck lately with my skin. My skin has turned a bit dry, but gets a little oily as the day goes on. I tried this for the first time yetserday morning and LOVE IT. This stuff is very light and sank in SO quickly on me. I actually had to reapply a few times around my chin because that area is SUPER dry right now (no thanks to my current cleanser). I love the smell, but it's a bit hard to describe. Can definitely smell the honey but there's also another weaker smell. It smells really good and I like that it lingers a bit after being applied. This has already made my skin more radiant. Will definitely repurchase. Oh, also the 16 oz pump bottle is very sanitary and convenient and will last forever. ALSO it's super cheap. I'm done now.

EDIT: This is too heavy for my skin now. It did an amazing job at getting rid of my chapped, flaky skin so I'll definitely use it if that happens again and as a body lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jazzmegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awful product. It needs to come in a pump, rather than a tube. The fragrance is sweet, cloying, nauseating, the consistancy is sticky and strange, and, it doesn't moisturize well, leaving the skin tacky. I love Kiss My Face, but hated this product.