April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:41:00 AM More reviews by kmcc79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot recommend this product enough, I've never had compliments on my skin before but these last few weeks I've been told my skin is glowing. I looked up the other day to find a lady staring at me, little bit creepy I thought, but she said she was just thinking how my skin glowed. Its a real boost to the confidence.
I use the 32,000 I.U at night, I started off using this just under the eyes but it had such an effect on my fine lines that I now use it all over my face. I have fewer spots, when I do get them they're gone in a day that in itself is fantastic and the scars fade very fast.
I have bought this product for friends and they've all had the same experience. I've been using it for about 3 months now and had to leave this review, I've never done this before, but I really think everyone should try it.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by alilstar23

I have been reading the reviews on MUA on Vitmain E oil so I thought might as well give it a try...
I have been in search for something to make my skin amazing, I have purchased the most expensive products and nothing was working for me on occasions I'd have these odd break outs and blackheads around my tzone. Well THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I purchased 28,000 iu pure vitamin e oil its pretty thick and sticky...I have been applying it to my face for a week nightly and WHAT AN AMAZING DIFFERENCE. My skin looks amazing, feels amazing and ALL MY BLEMISHES ARE GONE! All the light breakouts are gone and my skin is so soft and a few tiny scars are diminishing. I HOPE EVERYONE GIVES THIS A TRY. It truly worked for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried The CVS pure vitamin E oil and rite aid, too, and while they're all good, i prefer the CVS one. it's the thickest, and i feel works the best and fastest.

Recently i've had terrible breakouts due to stress! red bumps, whiteheads, cysts, and then i pick, pop them, and it feels better of course, but then there are scars and open wounds. I was using benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid to treat, but it seemed to irritate them, and cause them to be clogged.

i've read so much about vitamin e, PURE vit. e oil, so i decided to give it a shot. I bought this is 32,000 vit e oil. it's very thick. like the reviews suggested, i massaged the oil all over my face the first night, concentrating it more on the much needed scars. i don't have any active acne, which they suggested not to put it on. i put a towel over my pillow, slept, and in the morning, the oil soaked into my skin, and my skin was UNBELIEVABLE! very moist and hydrated. and....guess what... the wounds and scars had faded by 80%. it was amazing and i was glowing on the inside and out. so last night i repeated the steps, and again, this morning my skin looked great. you would think adding oil to your face would clog it up, but it doesn't. and today, my wounds had healed so much and the scars were almost completely gone, i didn't wear foundation today, just bronzer. i was very happy.

i want to read more on this, but can you use it as a moisturizer during the day? and how should i apply it if i wanted to use it under makeup? so today, under my bronzer (PF baked tan and Milani powder 01 light), i massaged the oil REALLy well into my skin, so it wouldn't be greasy looking face, and so i could put the bronzer on. the end result, was a glowing bronze face. i would prefer to now use a liquid bronzer instead of powder. i think it would be more compatible. i love vitamin e and will continue using everynight. i recommend the CVS pure vit. e oil for best results though

don't put anything over this! like makeup, it'll clog your pores IMMEDIATELY!

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

I spilled some of mine but I used most of it and even my bf used some. I don't use it as a moisturizer for the face. I use it as a healing oil for when you have fresh scars, cuts or rashes. It helps heal wounds like aloe vera. It's a staple but I don't find it as magical as other reviewers have said here.I would not try it on my entire face since it's very very thick and I would expect it to clog my pores and feel very oily. I found it cheaper than other natural brands and slightly bigger in size. The packaging tends to leak and it leaked all over my drawer. So now I keep it in a ziploc at all times when it's not sitting on my washroom counter. I like this because it's good for the entire family, men and women.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by sirthursday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the 5,000 IU Vitamin E oil about a month ago and so far I LOVE it. I use it every two to three days. I've found that I get the best results if I use it immediately after washing my face while my skin is still damp. Afterwards, my skin feels incredibly soft and smooth. I still have pimples but the overall tone of my skin has improved. It has reduced the redness in my cheeks and around my nose and my previously oily t-zone has been much more cooperative. My skin just looks a lot healthier. It smells nice and a little goes a LONG way; one drop is enough for my entire face and neck. The one problem I have is with the packaging. If you aren't careful when you open the lid, it squirts EVERYWHERE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i bought the 5,000 iu vitamin e oil at whole foods a few days ago when i got a really bad sunburn and read that vitamin e was great for healing/ regenerating the skin, and many other good benefits. since the aloe vera just wasnt cutting it for me i decided to try this based on the reviews that it got.

First off it smells AMAZING, love love love the smell. I smelled some other vitamin e oils, and they did not have the smell that this one does! and that is going to be one of the top reasons that i am going to keep this product as a regular thing i use!

I'm not sure how much it did help with the sunburn, but i know it helped keep my skin moisturized and maybe the vitamin e worked some magic down under the epidermis. and it keeps my skin feeling nice and soft once it does get absorbed, which as you know takes some time longer with oil than with a lotion.

On the bottle it says you can even put it on your face. I did that at night and "oh boy" did my face feel great in the morning. Usually i wake up with a "tight face" which im not sure why that happens overnight. Well, i dont know what gave me the idea to do this, but i decided that i would mix a drop of this stuff into my moisturizer that normally made me wake up with the tight face for the night time, and low and behold, i wake up with a nice soft smooth hydrated face! Love this stuff.

As for stickyness, this one is not sticky at all. But it is also 5,000 IU and mixed with other oils. It doesnt bother me that it is mixed with other oils, because it smells great and has done wonders to my skin and this may be one of my favorite new products!

The price on this was $7.99+tax @ Whole Foods for 4 fl oz. Which at first i was thinking to myself that it was expensive and that this would be a one time purchase, but after the first use, i know i would be hooked! This product better not be discontinued!

I know that ulta, target, walmart, and walgreens (in my area) do NOT carry this product.

I love this product and will be back at whole foods for more when i run out! and if it goes on sale, i will clean them out!! haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for over a year now and my only regret is that I didn't find it sooner. I apply it to my face every night and in the morning my skin is glowing. Due to its thick consistency, I would not recommend applying it before makeup. Not only is this stuff a great moisturizer, it's actually healed a lot of my old acne scars and prevented breakouts - something I never would've expected from an oil. HIGHLY recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

This has got to be one of the better oils. It has a combination of several leading oil types included in the mix, making it very, very rich. I would not call it oily however. Sometimes I think the word oil gives these natural products a bad rap with the younger groups. It has the almond smell to it that is very relaxing to my senses, though it fades rather quickly upon application. It only takes a few drops to really moisturize the areas that you need it. I use it for my face ever so often, not all the time, but when I feel my skin needs a boost of sorts, vitamins and all that, and I use it on my elbows, knees, legs, arms, wherever I feel the need. It leaves my skin so soft to the touch, and clears any rough patches I may have too. I use several oils from Jojoba to grapeseed

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by FridayLong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I have the 5000IU and I love this stuff. I use it as an eye makeup remover and a moisturizer after I wash my face at night. I will never buy another batch of expenive creams or lotions. This works as well or better fro a fraction of the price. I also use it as a body moisturizer and this is the first winter I haven't been miserable with indoor heating created dry skin.

My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that once opened it never really seals completely enough that there isn't some small amount leakage. Just enough to make the bottle slippery. No biggie, I just tuck it into a ziploc sandwich bag when we travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by vms1

OH MY GOSH PEOPLE, i spent 7.00 on this oil yesterday and i am just blown away that such a great product is so cheap. I was drawn to it because of the good reviews everywhere, it has antioxidants that are good for your skin, it isnt greasy,, it has a short list of ingredients, and its owned by Jason which has been the natural organic company of all time. well this morning i woke up to baby soft skin, smooth, and glowy. This great product will be used forever and ever!

p.s. it smells yummy too.