Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this product after hearing someone rave about it. At the time it was on sale for about 1.50, I figured it was worth a try.

At first I didn't know how to use it. I poured a generous amount on my cotton and tried wiping it off. I hated it! It got everywhere, especially in my eyes and stung like nobodys business. Plus it left me with cloudy vision for a couple of minutes!! UGH!

For some reason I decided to try it again, this time using just a little bit. I put a couple of drops on the back of my hand, took a little and rubbed it on my eye lid. I wiped it off with a make up remover wipe and it worked like a charm!!!! It takes everything off and leaves the eye area feeling moisturized, and not dry and tight like others I used in the past.

I like that you only need a little, I have just noticed that I am running low on the first bottle I bought about a year ago. Good thing is, Avon is always running sales on this, so it is easy to stock up on.

I still manage to still get a little in my eyes, and still some times have cloudy vision. It claims to be optomoligist safe, so hopefully no harm is being done.

So untill I find another eye remover with better results, I think this will be my holy grail remover.

I used to use this almost daily prior to discovering the Equate brand liquid m/u remover.

This product is creamy and somewhat on the thicker side for an eye make up remover. If you wear contacts, I recommend removing them prior to using this as I often had it smeared all over them if I didn't take them out.

I didn't feel like this removed my multi-layered mascara as well as other brands. I had to really rub it in which led to the loss of my precious lashes. Works good if you don't wear a lot of mascara.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

takes off eye makeup very nicely. It's also pretty moisturizing. My only complaint is the smell. Its pretty intolerable for me. But it does do its job otherwise.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this eye makeup remover! i've been using it for a few months now and it works really well. its gentle on the eyes so even if i open my eyes while using it, it won't burn. also you only need to a little amount to take off makeup from your eyes. you can use it with a cotton pad or a towel or even your fingers. i will definitely buy this again

HG makeup remover that I have been using for 4+years
Context: I have oily skin that is quite sensitive. I tend to only use organic/natural products (consonant, or natural oils) and wear mascara every day.

Pros
- no smell
- 1 pea sized drop removes ALL makeup from both eyes. It has never met a makeup it can't remove.
- each bottle lasts me almost the entire year, it's fantastic
- no stinging/blurring/drying effects
- quite moisturizing

Cons
- it is somewhat oily after applied but this doesn't matter to me. I take off my makeup at night and then wash my face...so the fact that the moisturizing product leaves a sheen is irrelevant.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This works great to remove my eye makeup. I use Milani's Waterproof eyeliner which is really tough to remove so sometimes I need to do another round of this or lately since Im running low of this stuff, I add a small pump of my face cleanser and that will do the trick to completely remove the eyeliner. Feels great, has the texture and feel of a lotion.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the best makeup remover! I've tried a lot of other ones and NONE of them have worked as good as this one. This ones thicker than most so it's really like a moisturizing cream which works really well to get off waterproof mascara and such. And it's cheap. I just bought 6 more bottles of it to stay stocked up!

I get this every xmas and I'll keep using it. Every bottle lasts 12 months and I use it nightly to remove eye makeup.

A pea size amount on my fingers does the job when rubbed into the eye area and wiped away softly with a cloth or washed away after. It doesn't irritate skin or eyes and leaves the area feeling soft and conditioned.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is ok. I dont like it on your eyes that much because if a little it gets in your eyes it will burn like no other especially if you have sensitive eyes. I dont like that its a lotion i prefer wipes but you dont need a lot of product and even though the bottle is small it will last you a long time. The packaging isnt that great the labels rub off really easily and it seem kind of cheap. I got this on sale for .99 so it wasnt that bad of a loss.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this makeup remover! I buy a few bottles when it goes on sale for 2 bucks. Effectively removes mascara and liner and will not dry out skin. I didn't have any issues with burning or blurring. Will purchase again and again!