Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 9/2/2012 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

takes off eye makeup very nicely. It's also pretty moisturizing. My only complaint is the smell. Its pretty intolerable for me. But it does do its job otherwise.

on 8/29/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this eye makeup remover! i've been using it for a few months now and it works really well. its gentle on the eyes so even if i open my eyes while using it, it won't burn. also you only need to a little amount to take off makeup from your eyes. you can use it with a cotton pad or a towel or even your fingers. i will definitely buy this again

HG makeup remover that I have been using for 4+years
Context: I have oily skin that is quite sensitive. I tend to only use organic/natural products (consonant, or natural oils) and wear mascara every day.

Pros
- no smell
- 1 pea sized drop removes ALL makeup from both eyes. It has never met a makeup it can't remove.
- each bottle lasts me almost the entire year, it's fantastic
- no stinging/blurring/drying effects
- quite moisturizing

Cons
- it is somewhat oily after applied but this doesn't matter to me. I take off my makeup at night and then wash my face...so the fact that the moisturizing product leaves a sheen is irrelevant.

on 8/9/2012 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This works great to remove my eye makeup. I use Milani's Waterproof eyeliner which is really tough to remove so sometimes I need to do another round of this or lately since Im running low of this stuff, I add a small pump of my face cleanser and that will do the trick to completely remove the eyeliner. Feels great, has the texture and feel of a lotion.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the best makeup remover! I've tried a lot of other ones and NONE of them have worked as good as this one. This ones thicker than most so it's really like a moisturizing cream which works really well to get off waterproof mascara and such. And it's cheap. I just bought 6 more bottles of it to stay stocked up!

I get this every xmas and I'll keep using it. Every bottle lasts 12 months and I use it nightly to remove eye makeup.

A pea size amount on my fingers does the job when rubbed into the eye area and wiped away softly with a cloth or washed away after. It doesn't irritate skin or eyes and leaves the area feeling soft and conditioned.

on 6/12/2012 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is ok. I dont like it on your eyes that much because if a little it gets in your eyes it will burn like no other especially if you have sensitive eyes. I dont like that its a lotion i prefer wipes but you dont need a lot of product and even though the bottle is small it will last you a long time. The packaging isnt that great the labels rub off really easily and it seem kind of cheap. I got this on sale for .99 so it wasnt that bad of a loss.

on 5/27/2012 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this makeup remover! I buy a few bottles when it goes on sale for 2 bucks. Effectively removes mascara and liner and will not dry out skin. I didn't have any issues with burning or blurring. Will purchase again and again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this.I've used it for years.It takes the make up off perfectly and it really moisterizes my eyelids.It conditions my eyelashes also.It's a great product!

on 4/29/2012 4:14:00 PM

This remover works very, very well. I use a small amount combined with a makeup removing napkin (or just a wet cloth) and it gets the job done.
I find this also works well to help me put eyeliner on. If I put a little on a Q-tip I can clean up and dry it fast.

I would suggest trying this and would buy again.