BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

Had this for 3 years and haven't hot pan yet and I fill my brows in every day! Love this product! Stays on all day and packaging is sturdy and easy to keep clean! Suitable for everyone!

its good for brow and nose contouring, very natural and fine powder, there is a wax too but i seldom use it

Love it! This is by far the best way I've found to define and lengthen my rather sparse and skinny eyebrows. The gel holds the brows in place really well, while the powder fills in really nicely, looking very natural. The teeny tiny brushes are a little fiddly though.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The wax is just pigmented enough to look natural, as is the powder. The tweezers are absolutely terrible though, and I'm not a fan of the little brushes but you can always substitute them with your own brushes. The reason I wouldn't repurchase, although the product is good, is because I know there's much cheaper alternatives out there.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A must for every girl who wants to enhance their beauty without putting too much makeup. I just realized the brows really makes the difference. If I am in rush I just put powder and this Brow Zings,a little bit of lipstick and Im ready to go

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

At first I loved this brow-zing, it was my go to eyebrow product for years but lately I've been really disliking it. its difficult to work with and doesnt always give consistent results. Ive never actually used an eyebrow pencil but it may be time to move on from this product and try one.

Although I think the effect of the product works really well to give definition and shape to my brows, the colour for medium is wrong.

It comes out really reddish, which can look ok from afar but looks unatural up close.

I bought browzings in medium because i have medium shade of brunette hair, but it doesn't match my natural eyebrows very well.

Just something you might want to bear in mind before buying, as i bought it online and wish i had known!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The only real complaint I have is the Medium colour is a bit too on the reddish side for my liking - I use a bit of this and one of my brown eyeshadows to tone it down.

Otherwise, a great product. The matte finish of the wax and powder looks alot more natural than the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil and Mac eyebrow gel combination I was using previously.

I agree with other reviewers that the brush provided is far too small. I use on of my Mac eyeshadow brushes instead.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product! Makes my brows look perfect and defined, not too keen on the brush though as its small so bought the full size one. Not sure if I would repurchase as iv heard E.L.F have one exactly the same for a fraction of the price so would try that first although this does last forever so is defiantly worth the price. The colour is perfect aswel just a nice brown (hate seeing girls with huge black brows :s)

This is one of my favorite things from benefit. It always makes my brows look amazing! My only complaint is that the brush is kind of crappy so I had to buy a real one. Other than that, it's spectacular!! :)

Popular Brows Products