April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ncabado

This is amazing, I have had very severe lip problems for years. Severe problems. This sped up the healing time of my broken lips to two nights! This is a staple product for me for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pondori

This product is a godsend. Vaseline isn't even on the same level as this. It's scentless and greasy, but it does its job. I use it on my lips for when my Burt's Bees chapstick isn't enough, on bug bites mixed with tea tree oil, dry knees and elbows, after shaving to ease the razor burn ^^; and adding a layer over my normal moisturizer to seal the moisture in. Even my whole family is using Aquaphor now! Sometimes when my face is super dry, I'll smear on a thin layer all over my face, and an extra goop over the severely dry areas and go to sleep. And voila! I wake up with normal skin, not alligator skin~ It doesn't break me out, while Vaseline does. You would think that something so greasy looking would break you out, but not for me. Whenever I'm bad and pop a pimple, I put some of this stuff on to help with the healing. There's no scar afterwards either. It's not as cheap as pure petroleum jelly, but it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Wutthehector

I used Aquaphor for everything. Chapped lips, scarring, dry skin, etc. For the price, this is amazing. I have acne-prone skin and I feel like it heals up my skin faster. If I put an acne treatment on a zit and then put this over it before bed, it seems to almost seal the treatment in and heals it up. I also like to put it on my eyebrows and eyelashes to keep them lush and healthy. When my knuckles get dry in the winter, it works like a charm. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by brigonc

My toddler has suffered from eczema since the day he was born. I've tried everything aveeno, cerave, vaseline etc nothing moisturizes and lasts as long as this. The big tub runs between $14-$17 but it's definitely worth the money. Don't mind the greasy feeling. My sons dermatologist recommended the rule of 3, bath for 3 mins, 3 times a week & moisturize no longer than 3 mins after the bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use to have extremely oily skin & just recently was prescribed benzoyl peroxide for my acne which is mild but it still bothered me. This stuff turned my face from extremely oily to extremely dry and after countless moisturizers this is the only product that got rid of the flakiness and dryness this caused. The cost of the little bottle is only $5.99 which isn't bad because I only use it on my face. It didn't make me break out at all and my skin is very easily irritated by anything. I use it at bedtime and in the morning no more dryness or flakiness and I can finally wear make up again with out having to worry about it caking up. It also does a great job of keeping lips smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so good I have the one in the jar and I use it on my hand my lips and I use it with my moistruizer.If you use this on your face put a little dab and that all you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by testerwhore

Yes! Yes! Yes! OMG i LUUURRvvvvvv this bad boy! Wher had it been all my life while i was wasting endless amounts of money on other highend branded products...?!
I use this for my lips... and its my HG!!!! I will never use anything else.
First of all i cant believe i waited so long to write a review on this. :p
Im actually a sucker when it comes to lip balms... or lip stains... or lip sticks ..i hav this addiction for them... and so hav a hefty big box full of balms and treatments for lips frm various top end names like clinique.. clarins... estee lauder... bobbi brown... elizabeth arden 8 hour... dior.. etc etc. sadly non lived up to their xpectation. £1000 later i finally discovered AQuaphor !!!!!!! Yhess yhess yyhesssssssss!!! :D
I had to order mine frm ebay though becoz its not sold here in the UK. Well, atleast not the 'healing' ointment anyway!!!
I use this DAILY 2 to 3 times a day... and generously apply all over my lips before bedtime... and i wake up to plump soft lips! :):)
Happy days x ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really, really dislike ointments in general. I try to avoid them whenever possible because I hate the way they feel on my skin and the grease factor. Amazingly, I do love Aquaphor. It's still an ointment but by golly it works!

My mom gave me a tube of this a few years back when I got a small tattoo on my rib cage. It sped up the itchy/healing process and was a little less greasy that A&D ointment or Neosporin. I've since used this on bug bites (I live on Gulf Coast where mosquitoes are rampant), cuts and even weird patches of dry skin. Last summer, I fell in my driveway (because I'm super graceful) and scraped my hands and face up pretty bad. I applied Aquaphor to my scabby face and hands and they healed within a few days with no visible scarring. I've also used this on my face after doing the TCA peel and it helped tremendously. Despite the fact that this is greasy, I've never had an issue with breakouts while using it.

The ointment itself has no smell which is great is you don't want something that smells medicinal on your face and body. It's a little more expensive than most name brand ointments but since only a small amount is needed, a regular sized tube lasts forever. If I ever run out, I'll definitely but it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by clarkwilliam86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm male so this review might come across as a little funny. However, I was recommended this stuff for a few problems I've had with my skin. I've had painful cracked lips for quite some time and a little rash from my razor next to my chin. Aquaphor relieved both of them almost immediately and I've discovered all kinds of new uses for it since I picked up a tub of it. I'm going to make sure I always keep some around!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Ann53

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For whatever reason, I have all of a sudden become allergic to SPF. When I went to purchase my regular Origins moisturizer the store was out of it so the sales clerk recommended another moisturizer --- one with SPF, which I didn't realize until it was too late. What a mess. I got up this morning with eyes almost swollen shut, and a bright red, burning face that looked like it was on fire. I did some quick research and found that Aquaphor Healing Ointment is well regarded and might be able to help the situation. So I jumped in the car, went to CVS and purchased a tube. They had only one tube and one tub of the product left, so it must be flying off the shelves, so to speak. I put it on my face the minute I got home, and I have to say that the irritation I was experiencing subsided almost immediately. I've had the Aquaphor on my skin for about an hour now, and I can see and feel a noticeable difference. It has brought me immediate relief, and although my skin is still red it's no longer bright red. I'd say this is an auspicious beginning.