August 28, 2014 | 854 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by RuskiCho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with most of the other reviews. This is by no means a glamor product; it's thick, greasy, and takes a while to absorb into the skin. It's hard to rub in, too. But when I say that NOTHING else can do for my skin what this cream does, I mean it. My skin has become very sensitive over the past year and dries out easily. This is nearly becoming the only product I can use, and it's also the only one that can fix my dry patches. Put it on thick at night and let it sink in. Before you know it, you'll have perfectly hydrated skin. I love this product, though I wish I didn't need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by honeybelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've literally been using this since birth. I was born with eczema and my parents would put this on me every night for years and years. Now that I'm older and my skin has improved I don't use it daily, but it is my HG after bathing and showering. It can be greasy so I apply it at night to let it soak in and I don't feel sticky or greasy the next morning. It can also be a little tough to rub in, but I'm willing deal with that. I've never strayed from this product to find something better because it works for me! It keeps my skin extremely hydrated for days and I've noticed it improves my keratosis pilaris (hard red bumps) on my thighs and the back of my arms.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I guess I'm in the minority but I wasn't a fan of this creme! It's very moisturizing but also very sticky, so I would probably only use this at night to let it soak in. It's definitely not a slap-on-and-go product like the quick absorbing Eucerin hand and foot creams with the green flip-top caps (love these!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jsATC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to intense moisturizer. Great for winter chapped hands. I even use it on my chapped lips before bed.

I use it most often to treat scabs from healing blemishes. Just a little dab heals scabby peeling spots almost instantly with no irritation.

This is a little heavy to use as a moisturizer on my oily, blemish-prone face, but I use it often when I'm windburned or sunburned to soothe and reduce peeling.

I work in healthcare and often recommend this for my patient's healing (but not open and bleeding) scabs & scars. I find that it helps heal the scabs properly - moisturizes them so they stay in place until the fresh skin underneath can heal - rather than allowing the scabs to dry up and fall off, which leaves raw fragile skin underneath.
I also recommend that it be used on fairly fresh post-surgical scars to massage and mobilize them, which helps them heal flat, more flexible, and become more aligned with the normal surrounding skin. In my experience, Eucerin cream heals so much better than anything else I've tried.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent moisturizing cream, but it is WAY too thick and sticky, it's like applying paste. You have to work to rub it in. I much prefer Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by kouligha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG. I have extremely dry, sensitive, reactive skin and this is the only moisturizer I can use without redness or irritation. As others have noted, it is very thick, which takes some getting used to. I've been using it for years; I used to be a competitive swimmer, any of you who swim know what chlorine does to your skin. I put it on at night after washing my face and by the morning its sunk in and my face actually feels comforted, even more than with Clinique redness solutions or Avene products... (and trust me, I've been searching for the perfect skincare routine for years.) Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this over and over. I have several jars around the house year around. I put this on everyday. It's a lot of work, hard to spread! I hate having to put it on everyday, HATE it, but it WORKS! After a shower each morning I slather it all over and rub and rub. The whole day I have baby soft skin and it feels like it did when I was twenty again. I use it on my lips, on my hands several times a day, even around my eyes lightly, nothing compares. I get compliments EVERYtime someone touches my hands, arms, face or legs. I have seen friends take their socks off and dry flaky skin just flies! I have seen women wear sandals at work with thick calloused feet and white from being dry. I tell them about this product. My feet are as soft and pretty as my hands. It's a wonder product that works perfectly if your dedicated and can stand the monotonous routine each morning of spreading this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is a very good moisturizer, but its very, very greasy. I would not buy it again beacuse of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by channy40

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is very very very thick. It is so hard to rub into your skin but otherwise this cream is very moisturizing. It is so good for your skin especially if you always have dry skin. Although sometime I feel its a pain to use it does wonders. Would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ahhnordstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Warning: This is very, very, very thick. It's hard to get on. It does moisturize well once on, but I feel like it's just as good as my Olay body lotion, which is much easier to apply. On the bright side, it doesn't have a smell really, so it's good for people who are sensitive to scents. But my Olay Advanced Healing Lotion doesn't either. xP

EDIT: I tried again and decided it moisturizes much better than my Olay, it really seal in the moisture, but it's still too hard to put on. I might do it like once a week.