July 30, 2014 | 1153 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - polo sport for women

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1234

I began wearing this in the summer of 1998, and I loved it back then. I wore Tommy Girl the year before, and this was a similar, yet different enough type of a scent for me to switch to. I can't remember it that well right now, but it has an aqua-like scent, mixed with citrus, and a little bit of green. I do remember that it lasted a long time though! If you like fresh, non-floral, non-sweet scents like Coolwater, Tommy Girl, or Issey Miyake, give this one a try. My taste has changed since then, and I only like sweet, floral type scents, so I wouldn't buy this again anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Jippo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For years this was my most used fragance, it's fresh sporty and 'clean' smelling. Stays on for hours.

I'm on my second bottle right now, but must admit, I'm not sure if I'll ever get it empty. I think I'm a bit bored with it right now, although it is a great smell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 3:13:00 AM More reviews by tressab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this after all of the reviews. I was looking for a light, sporty scent. But on me, it was a sickly sweet fruity smell. Not sporty and fresh on me at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2004 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Pixie80

Weird...I don't quite know what it is about this scent but I can't stand it...there is a note in it that makes me feel sick when I smell it : (

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Camay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rola51

This has been my main perfume for the last 5 years. Even though I shop around for others sometimes, I always continue to buy this. I really like the fresh, almost citrusy smell to this. Before this, i have worn Calyx, the original Liz Claiborne, Cool Water for Women and Gucci Envy. I usually stick to that kind of "sporty", fresh scent. I like the light, "fresh" smell..most people have smelled this, so I won't try to describe it any more. Great perfume!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by its_Just_me

i got this as a gift. i don't mind it, and i'll wear it once in awhile, as it's very fresh smelling. but i don't like how it seems like everyone and their mother has this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 8:15:00 PM More reviews by upbeat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This fragrance always lifts my spirits and has a refreshingly light, clean smell. It sort of reminds me of Tommy Girl but is much lighter and maybe not as green-teaish as the Tommy Girl? It is a fragrance that is nice year round and gets compliments on a regular basis. Nice, fresh and always appropriate.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2004 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Donita

I actually don't like this. It's too citrusy or something because it always makes me sneeze. It is pungent. Not a very pretty fragrance, in my humble opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Jenk1984

Everyone I ever met loves the smell of this fragrance. I can see why 100% of people reviewing it would buy it again. Guys love this scent and girls too. I would recommend it 100%. I ran out a while ago but told my bf to get it for me for X-mas.