October 25, 2014 | 1722 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium- Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Tiya_Archer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My skin is on the dry side, so I love this stuff! It reminds me of a high priced, luxurious product. It doesn't have a soapy feel -- its more of a thicker, opaque, milk-like creamy consistency -- and it lathers up very well. My skin feels clean, soft and moisturized after my shower. I personally love the scent (it has a softer sweet smell -- almost on the same lines as baby powder but perhaps a bit more feminine). I only have one qualm about this product, and that is the packaging. I would prefer a pump than to squeeze out product from this larger bottle. I often squeeze too much out and a pump would allow more control.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

Dove is discontinuing this product. Go figure...they always get rid of their best products...stupid move...this stuff is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by SonyaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG body wash and has been for several years now. I no longer use anything that is in bar form. This body wash from Dove is wonderful. It has a wonderful full lather and feels silky on my skin. It cleans my skin throughly without leaving any type of residue feeling. When I get out of the shower and dry off my skin feels great, soft and moisturized. This body wash really doesn't have much of a scent to me and I like that because there's no scent to compete with my perfume. It doesn't stink at all to me, just doesn't really have much of a smell period. The lid of the container that it comes in is flat, so when it does get low, its easy to turn the bottle upside down so that you can use it all up. This stuff is the BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by SonyaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 9:03:00 AM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it - leaves my extremely dry skin moisturized like nothing else. Doubles as a superb shaving lotion as well = cheaper for me. :) A little goes a long way. Edit: i'm crying - looks like this has been discontinued - at least in Canada.. can't find it anymore. Cry cry cry. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 12:34:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my fav bodywashes. When all else fails, I always return to it. Not drying but doesn't break me out or leave a film on my skin either. No irritating sparklies. I find it pretty equal with Dove Deep Moisture Bodywash, though I like the Nutrium a *little* more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by russian_chica

This smells like heaven, cleans, and moisturizes, all for a cheap drug-store price...what more could you want in a body wash?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2006 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I gave this body wash 2 lippies for packaging & it is moisturizing in that my skin isn't dry when I use it. However I can't wait to use it up as it has the strangest scent on me. It smells like sour milk or something that is past it's prime....

I've sniffed other bottles in the store and it's the same odd odor to my nose. I really wanted to like this body wash as much as I like Olay's Shea Butter one but I can't get past the strange fragrance. If only Olay's came in a bottle that doesn't fall on my feet I'd be all set...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this body wash, especially in this time of the year when my skin is super dry and tends to be more sensitive/reactive. It's gentle enough even to the most sensitive parts of my body, soothing and moisturizing as well. Makes my skin so soft. And it t has a pleasant creamy smell. The consistency is a bit weird though.

I have a mini-size of this body wash but I will probably buy a full size soon! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by flipper021

Very good stuff. I was addicted to this bodywash in college. It was so soothing after a long work out. Go ahead and give it a try ladies, you won't be disappointed.