December 20, 2014 | 1153 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Coconut Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

Have repurchased this product over and over again. I keep it on my nightstand and apply to my hands, feet, and legs before bed. Always keeps my skin soft and in tip top shape, and the scent always brings me to the beach...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I love the smell of coconut so this smells amazing! Doesn't have that nasty artificial smell.

I use this product when I get out of the shower, and it leave my skin sooooo soft and doesn't leave it greasy at all! Plus the smell lasts quite a while on skin, which I love! Although it's quite pricey in Australia (200 ml for $30)

Regardless I love it!! Since I'm going into winter this will definatly be my best friend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ellyay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It can be really greasy, just a warning for potential buyers. I use it for my legs when they get dried out, right after a shower. I've found if I put it on then, it sinks in better. Smells great too!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It smells of raw coconuts, not that artificial smell but real coconuts. The smell stays on the skin for hours, even the day after. The texture is very thick and hard to rub in. The cream didn't absorb, just stays on top of the skin and makes me feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been lemming this for ages finnaly got the 300 ml tub although expensive $15 its absolutly heaven in a tub it hydrates my chronically dry skin and leaves it soft and radiant looking the smell is divine Its a very sharp smell of pure coconut and a subtle hint of vannila unlike other body lotions the smell usually Dissipates after an hour or so this lasts forever infact the smell gets more pleasant as it settles in the skin this is just true indulgence at its best.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by thejos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The smell is so awkward.... I like the body shop's body butters, however the coconut smell is just... Dissapointing.
Coconutty... Yet sickly.
Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by LuckyLucy777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the entire coconut line, but this is my favourite. I like it better than all of the other body butters as I prefer the light scent of this one. It is amazing on just shaved legs, and is really great on my arms that were dry before I started using it. It makes your skin just heavenly smooth and soft if you first use the coconut body scrub thouroughly, and then apply the body butter. I use the coconut Shower Cream for regular showers and it has the same scent, and also helps keeps my skin soft. I have the bar as well, that I now use for my hand soap as the scent is quite different than the other three products...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

My absolute favorite body butter from The Body Shop. Smells incredible, and moisturizes like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is AMAZING. It's the most moisturizing body butter/lotion I've ever used. The scent is heavenly and smells so natural, not chemically at all. It makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island. It feels a bit thick right after you put it on, so I use it before I go to bed. In the morning my hands are nice and soft. Must have product! I can't wait to try out another scent after I finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by fashionistabeautyqueen

I love this product. Its smells like coconut, and it really moisturizes my legs. I don't have any complains for it. I also bought the coconut oil and I love it just as much, it dry super fast and gives your legs a delightful shinnyness.