July 25, 2014 | 1897 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by imnotrlyadoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner for over a year now, and while it definitely gets the job done, ultimately it is too runny and difficult to control for me to want to get it again. However, it does offer really intense, true colour (I have it in black) it is very long-lasting, only rubbing off over maybe 18 hours, fairly waterproof, and it doesn't take too much to remove it. One thing I will say about the packaging is that I did accidentally pull out part of the tube along with the lid so it leaves a certain something to be desired, although this only happened once, so it's not a huge complaint. All-around a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by lreed89

This is a pretty good eyeliner. It's easy to apply, even for someone who's never used a liquid liner before. It stays on pretty much all day unless you mess with it. I've never been able to do the winged look, and still couldn't with this one, so that's probably not the fault of the liner. The only issue I have with it is the flimsy applicator. I like the felt tip, but I feel like the control would be better if the wand was stiffer. Overall, good liner, and I'll probably buy again until I find something better for a good price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

i really like this eyeliner with the ease of applying. if you make a mistake its easy to rub it off with water and start over, however that can be a bad thing when relying on it to last all day because once it touches water or sweat your eyeliner can become messed up and or disappear. im going to test it out a little while more but ive had my eyes on another liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by xChocobunny

Love it. Stays put on my oily eyelids no matter the type of day. Stays true to the carbon-black colour name. Has a flexible spongy felt-tip to make the winged/cateye look that much easier. The lettering on the tube does not wear off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner. its HG for me. it does dry shiny but i like that it dosent bother me at all. the felt tip is perfect for making thin or thick lines. it dosent flake or dry up to quick. i actually learned how to do eyeliner with this with minimal mess ups. this defiantly good for beginners. my only gripe is i dont know how good the lasting power of this is and it wasnt too cheap for me 10 bucks is a lot for something that is so small.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it love it love it! My HG also, been using it for years. The only one that does not give me raccoon eyes on the upper lids. (I don't use pencil on the uppers for that reason) Black, black, black! I love that I can do a really thin line for day, and swoop it out for night cat eyes. Why would you NOT use this? And it's very reasonable here, $10.00 CDN as opposed to much more at Sephora. I have sensitive skin also and it doesn't irritate me at all. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my favorite of the liquid liners I've tried. I have the felt tip version. I definitely liked it better than the PF Eye Booster, because for me personally the tip on this one is much easier to use. I'm not sure why, but I find it harder to make a nice line with the pen type liners, but this one is great. It has a shorter applicator and the tip has just the right amount of give to it-it's not too wispy but not too stiff either. It's quite easy to make a nice wing with this It makes a nice dark line on the first pass. I was reluctant to try this initially because I thought it might be difficult to use, but it's perfect!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this! Makes a VERY dark line and i just love eyeliner so that's what I go for. The applicator takes a bit of getting used to but it stays very hydrated to no dipping comstantly like the felt one. Goes on perfectly and doesn't budge all day. If Lancome's Artliner wasn't my HG it would have competition. Will definitely purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

I like the formula it leaves a shiny finish. Everything is great about it except the brush, it's a little hard to control. I wouldn't recommend to people who are beginners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite liquid liner. I wear it almost daily. It's super dark and glossy and looks gorgeous and intense on (hence the name!). It lasts a long time on my oily lids, doesn't flake on me, as other ppl have mentioned here, and I love the brush applicator. My only complaint is that one of the tubes that I had "locked" and when I was struggling to get it open, the tube itself cracked and broke, so I had to throw it away. The tube I have now has lasted a long time though, to maybe that was just some weird fluke.
Oh, and it does take awhile to dry, so have patience, it's worth it!