St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I haven't really found another scrub that works well or isn't too expensive so this is what I use. I use it only on my oily T-zone and not on my cheeks, where my skin is dry. Would not recommend for those with super sensitive skin, as the apricot grains are very rough.

on 11/11/2014 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Used to love this for my face until I read that it does more harm than good in the long run. Still, it's not too bad to use on your body and it's cheap. I use it on areas that I get waxed to prevent ingrown hairs and it does a decent job.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Every single esthetician I have ever gone to has told me to avoid using this stuff like the plague! The small pieces meant to exfoliate are not evenly shaped and cause small tears and disruptions on the skin. Perhaps it would be okay for the body, but not a sensitive place like your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is way too harsh for my face. Used it for my body a couple times- don't really think it did anything for the few spots I get on my back now and then... and didn't notice any increased smoothness anywhere else.

on 11/10/2014 7:23:00 PM

I really enjoy this scrub! It's perfect for the body if your face is too sensitive because the scrub is very coarse and grainy. The smell is quite pleasant. It leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. Great buy!

on 11/4/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great BODY exfoliater I would never use this on my face, the apricot bis cause micro tears into your skin. Please do your research before you decide to use this as a face scrub.

on 11/3/2014 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

meh. smells lovely, doesn't harm the environment as plastic bead ones....but it doesn't lift much dead skin, it does wash off all the oil on my skin but that's it. it doesn't take any of my whiteheads or lumps away even if I repeatedly use it. it does though clean my face well, but this isn't a cleanser...so doesn't do what it's meant to do which is exfoliate

on 11/2/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

hurts when i use to use it. good exfoliation does not have to be painful!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the texture, its rough but not too corse, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Dead skin is gone , smells good and the price is great!!!

on 10/17/2014 6:08:00 AM

Possibly THE best face scrub I have ever used! Awesome for people with oily skin, also very exfoliating and helped my skin loads. I have a combination skin type, overall an amazing product for me!
Smells so good (even though I am not a huge fan of apricot!)
And the packaging looks appealing!
I recommend this scrub!