November 25, 2014 | 1866 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

Gets the job done as far as exfoliation goes, it makes my skin really soft & smooth. I have the blemish flighting one and didn't really notice much blemish fighting action. Great price but still want to look for the perfect scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I guess one good thing about this scrub is the price and smell. One thing I do not like about it is that you have to avoid your eyes... because it hurts when some of the rough beads get inside your eyes. On the exfoliating scale.. I would say it's medium to deep. It does not do a deep exfoliating because the beads are not rough enough. Afterward my skin usually feels clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Anne2029

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this scrub! It's probably my favorite face scrub because I always find myself gravitating towards it. I've been using this scrub for more than 5 years now, on and off, but I truly feel this scrub works well for me (I've tried others too). AND!! You can't complain about the price... it's affordable! My face feels very clean everytime I use it. I also think it helped deminish some of my blemishes after many use.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by paisleypunk

Honestly, nothing this abrasive should be going on anyone's face. Ever. It feels like sandpaper because it pretty much is - it leaves microtears in the skin. There are far gentler ways to exfoliate... like a clean washcloth, or even salicylic acid.

Gets a point for smelling nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by piggygirl6487

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product thinking I would use it as a weekly scrub for my face but it turned out to feel like sandpaper being scraped across my face

Pros: it's great for exfoliating your legs before shaving
I mix a very small amount with my facial cleanser so I can use it on my face
It has a light apricot scent

Cons: didn't do much for my skin (no changes in acne or oilyness)
Too rough for my face
Didn't get the super clean feeling on my face after using it

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by witchswamp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this to use as my weekly exfoliator and I really wanted it to work out, but this was a total disaster. I started off by using this two times a week on my skin, but it completely broke me out. I went back to my regular cleansing routine and the damage was gone in a week. This may work out for someone with tougher skin, but it's way too rough and abrasive for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by willh0pkins

Ive been using this every day for about 5 years, and it keeps me acne free and smooth. Amazing product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Samm12

I really like this product! it makes my face super soft, doesn't break me out, and removes all the dead skin. Definitely a favorite and I will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by BeeMyFrond

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried 5 St. Ives face scrubs & I'll review them all here.

**Original apricot scrub: 4/5. It's a bit too scratchy for my face, delicious scent, rinses clean & leaves skin feeling smooth/soft.
**Blemish control apricot scrub: 3/5. Again, it's a bit too rough/scratchy, leaves a slightly 'tacky/sticky' residue on my skin, smells nice like the original.
**Sensitive apricot scrub: 5/5. This scrub is perfect, it has smaller exfoliating granules, foams up so it washes the skin & scrubs too & smells delicious like the original.
**Green tea scrub: 1/5. Perfect size exfoliating bits(small & gentle), however, this scrub makes my face beat red & hot, it also smells rank & herbal which I did not enjoy.
**Pink lemon brightening scrub: 5/5. Gentle exfoliating bits, lathers while exfoliating, smells like Trident strawberry-lime gum, rinses clean. (This scrub has gentler exfoliating bits in it than the ''sensitive apricot scrub'' which makes it more suitable for daily use IMO.)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is amazing. and the smell is fantastic. i love me some st ives. they nailed it right on the head