September 22, 2014 | 1999 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for years for exfoliation. I use a heavier duty microderm scrub twice a week. That product is expensive and too rough for everyday use. I use this on the in between days with nice results. While the packaging isn't expensive, the upside down tube means you can get every last bit out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by CordeliaS

I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for about 10 years. Over that time I've tried many other exfoliators, and I always come back to St. Ives. This scrub is inexpensive, readily available, and works great. I find that regular use of the scrub (once a day) helps to maintain clear skin. However, the scrub is abrasive, and may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin. I'd definitely recommend trying this scrub!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by koreancracker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this scrub regularly and is great for lessening the amount of blackheads that I have. It doesn't smell like apricot though as much as I would love it to be! The formula is very compacted, making it easier to scrub and apply onto your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by CintiyaQueko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its a little abrasive to use on the face everyday so I use it at least once a week right after a shower. But the exfoliating beads feel good and as soon as I wash it off I swear my face looks so clean!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Sari23

I have used this scrub for a few months now and I've noticed that my skin feels a lot more softer. But the thing I love most of all is that it's paraben free, and it smells so good! While some may find the walnut shells a bit too abrasive, I don't find them harsh at all (better than having plastic micro-beads clogging your pores).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Stolz69

I have used this product on and off for a few years now and keep coming back to it. One of the best scrubs I've used. The price is very affordable. Really does work at keeping blemishes at bay and my skin smooth. I use it every second day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My teen daughter uses the original formula and I use the one with salicylic acid. We both get great results - it seems to suit my sensitive, blotchy, spotty, rosacea skin very well without causing any soreness, whereas other more expensive brands have failed me. I am having to stick to a very simple skincare regime these days as my skin is so problematic now I am in the peri-menopause and estrogen dominant so suffering from hormonal jawline acne, very dry skin with oily patches, rosacea etc. I am very surprised and delighted as it's such good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product a week ago and it has my skin feeling and looking GREAT. I needed a daily face scrub that I could use that would maintain my acne free skin, and this works perfectly! I use it every morning and night as my nightly routine, I rinse with cold water, pat dry my face and finish with my Aveeno SPF 15 moisturizer!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I always have this on hand and its an HG product for me. I have been using it for years. It really scrubs your face clean and removes the dead skin. Do not use this daily though. It will feel harsh and leave marks if you do.

I like to use this with my Olay Scrub brush. It's a wonderful product that has been duped so many times now. They now have a more sensitive formula that is great for more frequent use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by LilyLil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has stayed by my sink since I was a teenager and I'm in my mid-30s now. I am oily and not very sensitive, even though I'm fair, so I use this several times a week with no problems. Contains a lot more coarse graininess than other exfoliating products, which I like. Gets the job done. Cheap and effective. I will continue to buy.