Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

Always come back to this. Cleans my hair with very little of the product, no residue, always soft! And so cheap. If you're on a budget, you won't be getting anything lesser out of this

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

After using this on my thick long wavvy dry hair, I just though "Wow!" It made my hair soft and managable and felt weightless on my hair. No more messing around with a bale of hay on top of my hair!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I want to give this shampoo more lipsticks/stars/? and I want to LOVE it, but I just can't.

Okay, pros first.
- It smells nice (if you like bubblegum-scent) and that scent is STRONG!
One day when I washed my hair the day before, one of my friends came and gave me a hug. Then she said, "What's that smell? It smells like bubblegum, do you have some?". I thought it was quite funny, but said to her that it was just my shampoo!

- It moisturizes quite good. Doens't make your hair silky smooth, but keep in mind that it's a shampoo, which is suppose to cleanse it.

Cons:

- The bottle is soo small and doesn't last a long time. (I bought the conditioner too, and that one was even smaller. HATE when companies does that trick)

- Doesn't lather well.

- Too pricy for it's size and quality.

Since I started taking better care of my hair I stopped using drug store brand shampoo, but I love the Aussie Moist 3 minute Miracle and only hear good things about Aussie products, so I decided to try this.

I noticed the difference in my hair right away, it was extremely soft and looked less damaged/dry. I also love the smell.

actually i really love this product. i got this shampoo and conditioner at Guam as a replacement for horrible hotel attached type of shampoo.
i love this smell so much, suppose not for everybody's favorite scent though.
i should've buy more pairs since i can't buy them in my country....

Horrible product. Causes a lot of hair to fall out.

Rather than moisturize I find this shampoo dries out and tangles my fine, shoulder-length hair. It has too many sulfates to really moisturize IMO. I used it up as a hand wash. Aussie products were great about 15-20 years ago but now they're at the bottom of the drugstore haircare pile.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

aussie kullaniyorum ancak volume sampuanini cook daha basarili buldum

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product was pretty decent. I bought it a while back, along side the Aussie moist Conditioner, in hopes of a shampoo/conditioner that would give my hair more moisture and help condition my damaged, fine, hair. I actually repurchased the two products again (shampoo and conditioner) in the larger size of the product. The smell begins to get a little annoying and strong after a while..like a coconut type smell that stays on your hands and hair throughout the day. I also realized, that more strands of my hair would come out after use of these products, but I'm still not sure if it was because of this line or just my fine hair breaking in the shower. Overall this product was good and does moisturize my hair and make it shiner and softer. I still have a lot left of both of them, so I'm probably not going to repurchase these again anytime soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Good shampoo, lathers well. Detangles well, affordable. Leaves hair manageable.

Top Rated Aussie Products