Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 10/13/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product was pretty decent. I bought it a while back, along side the Aussie moist Conditioner, in hopes of a shampoo/conditioner that would give my hair more moisture and help condition my damaged, fine, hair. I actually repurchased the two products again (shampoo and conditioner) in the larger size of the product. The smell begins to get a little annoying and strong after a while..like a coconut type smell that stays on your hands and hair throughout the day. I also realized, that more strands of my hair would come out after use of these products, but I'm still not sure if it was because of this line or just my fine hair breaking in the shower. Overall this product was good and does moisturize my hair and make it shiner and softer. I still have a lot left of both of them, so I'm probably not going to repurchase these again anytime soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Good shampoo, lathers well. Detangles well, affordable. Leaves hair manageable.

on 8/2/2013 2:31:00 AM

Don't buy. Leaves residue in your roots makes it feel like stay and look greasy. Like if you put a glob of gel in your roots and let it sit. Did not wash out even after using a different shampoo after. Waste of money. Stick with John Frieda.

on 7/30/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite shampoo. My hair is naturally very oily compared to other people so I have to shampoo and conditioner nearly every day (some days I skip it if I'm just staying home and not going out). That said, I need a shampoo that won't dry out my hair. This shampoo and conditioner set is wonderful! Seriously the best I have ever used. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft, full, and silky. I'm not done my smaller bottles just yet but I've already bought the two huge pump bottles for when I run out. I will continue to repurchase. Thanks for making such a great product, Aussie!

on 7/26/2013 7:58:00 AM

At first when I started using this shampoo, It worked. My hair got very soft and smooth and it was easy to brush through the hair and stuff. But then, after using this for a while, my hair got really dry. The shampoo smells soo so super delicious, but it's too much perfume in it, which makes my hair dry. not my favourite.

on 6/3/2013 9:04:00 AM

I have been using the same shampoo & conditioner for the past year and I needed to switch it up because I believe my hair was getting too 'use' to the products I was using therefore they weren't working for my hair any longer. So I decided to pick up the 2 big pump bottles of Aussie's moist shampoo and conditioner - I AM IN LOVE!! It's has a very good strong smell that last ALL DAY and really moisturizes your hair! I love products that actually 'do' what they say they are suppose too. I also used the hair insurance (heat protectant spray) which I also really like as well. Some of the comments I read about the shampoo said something about if you color your hair the shampoo will strip your hair - I would just like to inform everything that any drugstore shampoo/conditioner you use on your colored hair will strip your hair. If your finding shampoo that will keep your color you'll need to go to a salon and get color stay products. But if your looking for an affordable and moisturizing shampoo/conditioner this product is for you!!

on 5/29/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I cant say I absolutely love this shampoo but I defiantly don't dislike it. Lets just say it does the job. I gets your hair very clean without making it feel like its taking every single bit of oil out of your head. its not the most moisturizing shampoo but its okay. i would say to get it if you are low on funds but need a decent shampoo.

on 5/22/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am amazed with this product . My hair was looking damaged, felt greasy and my scalp was so dry . I was desperate for a change in my shampoo and conditioner . There were other brands I've tried and wanted to try, but haven't found the one until my friend recommended Aussie . With $2 a bottle, I couldn't go wrong . It's only the 3rd day, and my hair is as soft as a baby kitten . It's light, soft, and shiny ! I've never seen such healthy hair ! The package is great, I can actually be sure that I get the amount of product I want, and not have to fight to get it out (unlike Pantene bottles). My hair smells like coconuts for the entire day (I shower at night) and it doesn't fade even when I straighten my hair . I'm married to this product !

on 5/6/2013 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, the beloved moist shampoo. I used to steal this from my sister every now and then a few years ago. I liked how it smelled and it always made my hair feel really nice. Now that I'm a full-fledged hair product junkie, I decided to buy it again for fun. I know a lot of people who swear by Aussie products, especially 3MM, so I picked that up as well today. So glad I did.
My hair is really thick and wavy, and I wash it every day. I've also been highlighting it, so I have some damage from that. Anyway, when I used this tonight, I wasn't sure how it was going to be when I was in the shower. My hair didn't have that silky feeling you sometimes get after using a nice shampoo, but the real test comes when you dry it.
I used the shampoo first (obviously) and my hair felt normal when I rinsed it. Then I used the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner (this will probably be used as my daily conditioner, I know many people who do that), rinsed it out after a few minutes, and re-conditioned (I always do this). When I got out of the shower, I used my organix coconut anti-breakage serum on the ends of my hair and a few sprays of It's a 10 all over. My hair automatically felt silkier.
Once I blowdried my hair, it felt amazing. Definitely much more hydrated, clean, super soft, and wonderfully scented. I hope this doesn't dry my hair out over time, but I doubt it will. I loveeee how my hair feels right now, I can't stop touching it!!
All in all, highly recommend for those with thick, dry/damaged hair.

Hair: shoulder length, fine, letting color grow out, oily roots and dry ends.
I usually use only salon quality products but I had a coupon for Aussie and remember how amazing my sisters hair looked when she used it years ago so I decided to give it a try. Big mistake! This shampoo doesn't moisturize. It leaves a waxy buildup that coats your hair to give the illusion of moisture and smoothness. I paired it with the moist conditioner and my hair looked and felt horrible! I went to my salon the same day to see if they can fix the damage. She had to clarify my hair and deep condition to get the waxy, gummy feeling out of my hair. Spending $4 for this shampoo and conditioner costs me $45 to remove the damage. The one good thing about these products is the smell. They smell like coconut bubble gum and the sent lasts all day.