July 31, 2014 | 1281 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cant say I absolutely love this shampoo but I defiantly don't dislike it. Lets just say it does the job. I gets your hair very clean without making it feel like its taking every single bit of oil out of your head. its not the most moisturizing shampoo but its okay. i would say to get it if you are low on funds but need a decent shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by bbrianne

I am amazed with this product . My hair was looking damaged, felt greasy and my scalp was so dry . I was desperate for a change in my shampoo and conditioner . There were other brands I've tried and wanted to try, but haven't found the one until my friend recommended Aussie . With $2 a bottle, I couldn't go wrong . It's only the 3rd day, and my hair is as soft as a baby kitten . It's light, soft, and shiny ! I've never seen such healthy hair ! The package is great, I can actually be sure that I get the amount of product I want, and not have to fight to get it out (unlike Pantene bottles). My hair smells like coconuts for the entire day (I shower at night) and it doesn't fade even when I straighten my hair . I'm married to this product !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

Oh, the beloved moist shampoo. I used to steal this from my sister every now and then a few years ago. I liked how it smelled and it always made my hair feel really nice. Now that I'm a full-fledged hair product junkie, I decided to buy it again for fun. I know a lot of people who swear by Aussie products, especially 3MM, so I picked that up as well today. So glad I did.
My hair is really thick and wavy, and I wash it every day. I've also been highlighting it, so I have some damage from that. Anyway, when I used this tonight, I wasn't sure how it was going to be when I was in the shower. My hair didn't have that silky feeling you sometimes get after using a nice shampoo, but the real test comes when you dry it.
I used the shampoo first (obviously) and my hair felt normal when I rinsed it. Then I used the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner (this will probably be used as my daily conditioner, I know many people who do that), rinsed it out after a few minutes, and re-conditioned (I always do this). When I got out of the shower, I used my organix coconut anti-breakage serum on the ends of my hair and a few sprays of It's a 10 all over. My hair automatically felt silkier.
Once I blowdried my hair, it felt amazing. Definitely much more hydrated, clean, super soft, and wonderfully scented. I hope this doesn't dry my hair out over time, but I doubt it will. I loveeee how my hair feels right now, I can't stop touching it!!
All in all, highly recommend for those with thick, dry/damaged hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Hair: shoulder length, fine, letting color grow out, oily roots and dry ends.
I usually use only salon quality products but I had a coupon for Aussie and remember how amazing my sisters hair looked when she used it years ago so I decided to give it a try. Big mistake! This shampoo doesn't moisturize. It leaves a waxy buildup that coats your hair to give the illusion of moisture and smoothness. I paired it with the moist conditioner and my hair looked and felt horrible! I went to my salon the same day to see if they can fix the damage. She had to clarify my hair and deep condition to get the waxy, gummy feeling out of my hair. Spending $4 for this shampoo and conditioner costs me $45 to remove the damage. The one good thing about these products is the smell. They smell like coconut bubble gum and the sent lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

(The shampoo in the picture is of the old bottle)
Not sure if this made a difference but I bought the one for the 2013 (it says new formula)
I have thick thick dry (DRY) hair and I have tried brands like Joico, Redken, Matrix, list goes one-and this shampoo really really made a big difference in my hair. (positive ones)
It has an indredibly awesome smell-and left my hair (with shampoo alone no need for conditioner) super super soft and lovely! I can not stop touching my hair! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Ashleenlababee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!
i have never used a shampoo that made my hair feel as if i had conditioner in it. Its honestly amazing, it has a creamy consistency and my just soaks it up. while shampooing my hair is moisturized. and i personally love the smell ive tried different shampoos and never feel anything special until i started using this one. definitely worth a try for the super cheap price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Alexaabel

I absolutely love this line of hair products. A month ago I switched over to John Frieda and was sorely disappointed with the results. Coming back to this brand I don't know why I ever switched!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by blondebeckyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this in conjunction with the Moist conditioner, the 3-minute miracle conditioner, and the leave-in conditiner.
Well, why haven't I discovered this sooner?!
I bleached my hair in May 2012 and my hair was RUINED. It was so nice until I bleached it then I never saw the end of breakage, dull hair and general unpleasantness!! In September I decided to go back black (best decision ever). I have conditioned my hair ever since but it's never been the same... till now!
4-5 months later, I got suggested these products by a friend with A-MA-ZING hair. Decided to get them, and get this...
MY HAIR IS SO SOFT ITS UNREAL. It feels soooo good. I've just cut off all my split ends too so it feels even better. Its definitely doing a world of good!
It is a littttttle bit pricey here in the UK but I will spend any amount on my hair to be honest so I don't really mind.
SO IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET, TRY IT!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by trc1115

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair was damaged from constant blow drying and color treatment. A friend recommended this shampoo and miracle conditioner. When I first started using it I really like the feel of my hair, but I started experiencing hair loss (especially on top of my head) and an itchy scalp. I went to the doctor and had blood work done, but everything was fine with the blood work. So I decided to read the reviews for this product and saw that it causes hair loss. I have gone back to my previous shampoo and I have noticed no more hair loss. I would not recommned this for color treated hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the only shampoo I have ever found that could moisturize dry ends while still cleansing greasy roots (I have combination skin and hair). Most moisturizing shampoos are too thick for my hair and leave horrible build up, but this leaves my hair clean and really soft. It also smells AMAZING, so if like me you wash your hair first thing in the morning, it gives you a real boost for the day.
The only thing I will say is that, if you color your hair, this tends to strip it out faster, so probably best for natural hair.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No