April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - Eye definer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by dollfayce

i have these in glow and black shimmer and a silvery gray colour (not sure the label rubbed off) and i love them, i use them to complete a smokey eye which i like to do often.

they are smooth and great for everyday, casual outings...
not for partying or active stuff because it doesn't stay on too great
and since i have oily skin, i have to wipe the smudge i get on my lower eye lid, but lower than where i actually applied.

the pencil in Glow and silvery gray is good it doesnt smudge.
but the darker colours do.

i find that compared to my one i had in soft black smudges more than shimmery black. i really like shimmery black since it has more staying power. and you figure that since it has flecks of glitter in it, they would just kind of fall off during application and be a bother but no, they actually glide onto your lids real well and you can notice them after, its very pretty :)

the only troubles is that i tend to loose the caps a lot.
and if your eye pencil sharpener sucks, the eye liner crayon part kind of crumbles a lot in a clump stuck in the sharpener :P

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by thkam

I don't understand the reviews here. It applies well on my hand but NOT my eyes. It just tugs at it and its hard for the color to go on. Maybe I just got a bad one. I have it in Espresso. Fret not though, I use it now as my eyebrow pencil now instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by chelskeezy

I have this in Black Ink and I LOVE this eyeliner. I've used this since I was a freshman in high school. I'm now a junior in college! It goes on super smooth and gives very nice color. I bought like, 3 of these one time since they were the only three left in fear that I would have trouble finding them once I was out; they last FOREVER!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Definitely my HG eyeliner. AND it's SO cheap. You can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Goes on as smooth as the expensive MAC liner I bought. It's very pigmented and I usually only need one swipe on my waterline. It doesn't tug my eyelid, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ I picked this up yesterday in Wal-Mart for $2.00 in the color 'Toffee'....this eyeliner is absolutely gorgeous, I like using all my eyeliners on my waterline for a dramatic effect- I was using and still love NYX's velvet and yellow, but I thought I would try something new and I'm glad I did, this really went on smooth and pigmented. For $2.00 what more could I ask for? really a great eyeliner! ~

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by xoTHINKPINK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at my local drugstore, only because it was dirt-cheap. I also needed a white eyeliner, so I just decided to get this. I also didn't have many high hopes for this, but I tried it out. It is quite creamy, but around 1 hour after applying this, it faded. There was NO more eyeliner what so ever. Maybe it is because I rub my eyes alot, (I have allergies) But this eyeliner didnt work out very well.

Probably not purchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by vkozak

I hate this eyeliner because it smudges. Minutes after application, I wash it off. Bonne Bell's Eye definer is extremely difficult to wash off even using make-up remover on cotton balls. Waste of time, energy and money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Smoky (taupe-y brown) and slate (dark grey, almost black but not quite). They go on smoothly without crumbling or dragging and I find that they last all day with my UDPP. You can also smudge them for a smoky look. You really can't go wrong for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

Cheap, gets the job done.

Pros,
it works,
its cheap
its smooth, and doesnt drag my eyelid when i apply it
Cons,
it sorta does smudge sometimes
its one of those that you have to sharpen, and i never have a sharpener around when i need to sharpen it.

Otherwise, its all good. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by amani123

im a medium colour but still abit fair i have brow eyes and chocolate brown hair AND dark brown eyebrows so i like to fill in my eye brows I use the toffee of the bonnebell define eyeliner it works amazingly its as if i never had filled in my brows they look amazing and noone notices for a cheap price i think like about $2 and ppl say eyeliner doesnt work for eye brows Well they do!