BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

So I had just gotten paid & decided to visit the Ulta in the shopping center that I work in. I asked one of the ladies there if there was a good full-coverage concealer she could recommend for hiding under eye circles & she immediately suggested Boi-Ing... I asked her to apply it on me so that I could see what it looks like. I was impressed by how much it covered my dark circles/bags under my eyes.. I am so glad that I decided to spend the $20 on this... I have tried sooo many drugstore concealers & none of them could fully hide my dark circles or bags. I am really impressed with this concealer. The only con is it's quite dry,, so you have to moisturize first then apply it, or rub really hard with your finger to get a lot out of the jar. But that's okay, I'll deal with it because this stuff is worth the price & moisturizing first in order to get the best result. I usually apply 2-4 coats of this just to ensure the coverage. I wear True Match by Loreal as my foundation, which adds to the coverage. I would recommend this concealer if you don't mind the $20 price. I usually don't buy expensive makeup but I have two jobs now so I could afford to splurge a bit :) Btw, I don't get why someone said they do not recommend for under eye because it works SO WELL for me and I have horrible dark circles, but you'd never know with this stuff on!!! Well yeah, this stuff works really well!! I love Benefit !

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great concealer. I love the formula stays all day I have no problems with it. But there are drug store concealers that are comparable. The price is a little much. $25 dollars is a lot you could find a drug store concealer that is just as good. I don't know if I would re purchase or not.

on 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM

I have used Boi-ing in both 02 & 03 shades after reading positive recommendations. I think it might suit younger skin better as it very obviously settles into creases & finelines around the eyes no matter how many eye creams, gels, primers & correctors I applied first. I have pretty dark circles under my eyes & this did little to conceal them & also seemed to come off easily. For the small amount of time it did stay on it was chalky, cakey & looked very obviously like I was using concealer. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like shade #3.
It really works well for my skin tone.
I apply it using the ELF foundation brush. It works very well for this purpose.
It wears nicely during the day but it can get a bit cakey looking if you do not touch up with a powder during the day.

on 8/28/2014 5:28:00 AM

Good for acne and blemishes. Wouldn't suggest for scars because it didn't cover mine at all.

on 8/19/2014 7:03:00 PM

Its a good product, but it isn't cruelty free and there are better concealers out there. Also I don't think its very good for your skin...

This concealer has a stick formula of thickness, and requires warming up with my fingers to work it in. That can be kind of frustrating seeing as its in a pot, despite that it does make for easy travel.
As far as Benefit's concealers go this one is pretty decent, I'd be more inclined to repurchase as opposed to Erase Paste, as this concealer is more all-purpose than the other.
A major complaint is shade range, when I'm darker I don't match Light but I'm not quite Medium either.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with Boi-ing. I almost didn't buy it because it's in a pan and insists that you use your finger to apply it and to me, that screams unhygienic, but I've been washing my hands before applying and that's sort of satisfied my desire for cosmetic cleanliness.

The thing is that you have to exercise some discretion when applying this concealer. It's fairly opaque and quite thick, so what I like to do is let it sit on my finger for a few moments before applying and then spreading it out quite a bit. I top it with Palladio's Rice Powder and that's been a pretty good combination for me this summer, considering how hot it's been. My makeup stays put on my face all day without getting greasy, and I have considerably oily skin.

I've tried using a concealer brush as well as a sponge to apply this and it's just not working out, so unfortunately there is no way to get around using your finger to apply it. I mean, you could, but it just doesn't work as well. If it were a little more whipped and I could use my concealer brush then I'd up it to five lippies.

on 8/9/2014 11:38:00 PM

I was disappointed with this concealer. It got so dirty in the pan, it's too sticky and it doesn't blend well. I don't get what the hype was about.

on 8/3/2014 4:23:00 PM

I put this on before school, and 7 hours later when I come home and look in the mirror it looks the exact same! Stays on so long, I love it! It also gives such good coverage!! However I feel that if you've extremely dry skin it wouldn't work as well, it can also be a tad cakey at times. Nevertheless, I love this product

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products