MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque

4.3

Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ceresin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicyclic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tocopherol, Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 5/20/2004 9:56:00 PM

A++ I bought this after reading the great reviews on MUA, and am I ever glad I did!!!! It has got to be the best mask out there. It works on all skin types, moisturizing, exfoliating, plumping fine lines and clearing up zits all at once! It makes a great mask, and when your skin needs some serious SOS, leave it on all night. What you'll see in the morning is a miracle!

on 5/9/2004 7:12:00 PM

I generally cannot tolerate AHA products. My skin becomes red and irritated on contact. After reading raves on the skin care board, and in P-ville, I decided to give this a try though. It's definitely a good moisturizing and "refining" mask, although the results aren't drastic. It does leave my skin a litte pink for a short time, but not anything approaching the "angry red" hue I try my best to avoid. This mask is a good pick-me-up and leaves skin very soft and smooth. I'm not sure if this would do much for those with tough-as-nails skin though, as the AHA's don't seem to be too potent.

on 5/3/2004 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the best mask I have ever used. This past winter my ance/oily skin was dry and flakey, this product really balanced out my skin and help cleared the acne a bit. No flakes, brightened my skin (and discoloration from acne) quite a bit, and soft skin.

on 4/13/2004 10:57:00 PM

This mask is just okay.......I much prefer Dr. H's mask......MD Forte amd Dr. H's mask both make alot of claims, and they both do deliver, but Dr. H's results are extraordinarily more apparent.

on 4/7/2004 9:47:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This product is amazing! I have been using differin and needed something to "cure" my dry patches and this cleared them up. I use it at night and when I wake up, volia, fresh, hydrated, glowing skin. And for the price, you can't beat it :)

on 4/6/2004 1:06:00 PM

Got a sample along with another purchase and tried it on a whim. Boy am I glad: it's a perfect hydrating and exfoliating mask for acne-prone skin.From the name, I'd have assumed it was for specifically dry skin, but that's certainly not the case. Feels like normal clay masks, but leaves skin soft and silky, with no irritation. I need only a fraction of the moisturizer I used to because the hydration is so long-lasting. Best of all, a little goes a long way. This has become a staple.

on 3/20/2004 9:55:00 PM

Great mask for getting that "grimey" feeling off your face. I alternate this mask with an oil absorbing one (paula's choice, the only product of her that I like). The sick yellow color is not so fun to wear around the house, but this works so well it is worth it. Have combo/acne-ish skin and really love MDForte products. Affordable and work.

on 3/12/2004 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A wonderful weekly mask!!! The texture is similar to Kiehl's Algae mask- very silky and hydrating. This contains both alpha and beta hydroxy acids. This did tingle a bit, but it wasn't uncomfortable. This leaves my skin so hydrated and glowing. A definate must have!!!

on 3/4/2004 1:22:00 AM

I have combination skin and, trust me, this masque is one thing I canít live w/o. The smell is similar to Kiehlís Rare-Earth Oatmeal Milk Cleanser. Sometimes I will leave this on overnight and in the morning, when I clean my face, my skin glowing (not oily).This is a definite winner!

on 2/27/2004 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this masque! Does what it says it does which is rare! It's a gross yellow color, but never stung or caused my any irritation. Leaves my face smooth, clear, and just great looking. This is my HG mask of all time!

Popular Masks