November 23, 2014 | 2000 users online

Styling Products - ISO - Bouncy Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Beester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous product. My hairdresser recently gave me a sample of this stuff and now I can't be without it. It makes my naturally wavy/curly, highlighted hair feel so soft and healthy. My curls are so defined, although it doesn't have a very firm hold - I use a gel with it for a little more hold. The curl definition is fantastic. No frizz. You can actually feel the difference in your hair right after you put it on. It smells terrific. My hairdresser suggested sleeping with it on my hair with a cap. I'll have to give that a try. One downside is that it's hard to find. The gel I use with the Bouncy Cream is Aveda's Flax Seed and Aloe. I've tried lots of gels and this one has been my favorite for a few years now. I've tried the Super Sculpt, but it made my hair too crunchy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 2:23:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a lot of frizz from this cream, but I do have curly hair and live in a humid climate. Even in winter, I got poofball results. I did get a lot of volume, especially from the new formula, which might be part of the frizz problem (I get this with volume-enducing products). When I tried adding a gel, I got white, clumpy, cottage cheesy stuff in my hair. Not for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting to try this for awhile, so I finally found some online, and I am very happy with this product so far. Like other reviewers have stated, I use the Bouncy Creme in conjunction with Paul Mitchell Super Sculpt, and it has worked beautifully. It seems that since I've been using the ISO Bouncy Creme, my hair has been fuller when it dries, and, yes, even "bouncy" as the product claims. I am very pleased with the results I have seen...furthermore, I like that the creme is easy to get off my hands after application, not thick and greasy. Definitely a winner:) EDIT: As the reviewer above notes, I tried using a different, thicker gel than the Super Sculpt with the Bouncy Creme, and I also got these little white clumps in my hair. Something about this product must not work with a thick gel, whereas the Super Sculpt is a runny solution (like Biolage Gelee also). I went back to using the Bouncy Creme with my SS, and I have had no problems. You have to live and learn:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is not curly, but I thought it might work for blow outs. Unfortunately it just seemed to enhance the frizz and make it puffy. Just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Wow, I wonder why I didn't wrote a review before! This is one of my HG hair product. I've been using this daily since the last 2 or 3 years and I hope it will never be discontinued. This product does wonders!

My hair is curly and rather dry and this cream soften my hair and reduces the frizz. It enhances the curls but doesn't weight down my hair (I tried a similar cream from the Multiplicity line and it was too heavy - this one is lightweight). It's not sticky. I doesn't need to apply that much product so a bottle lasts several months.

I love the pump dispenser. It's convenient, neat, and mess-free. The fragrance is pleasant and not too strong.

A suggestion from my hairdresser: Once the hair is dry, if you notice some frizz, you can rub a tiny amount of Bouncy cream in your hands, then apply it gently in your hair. It is also supposed to reduce staticity.

My only complaint is that ISO products are hard to find here.

One of the best styling product ever!!!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by creamsoda001

LOVE this. mad my hair so soft, and fixed my unruly waves/curls. I"ll definitely buy this again, it was only 13.50 (cdn). Comes in with a pump dispenser. I got it at a salon in toronto.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by naner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It makes my chin length naturally curly hair very soft and frizz-free. I can only but this product in the South, and I live in the Northeast. I have my friends ship it to me. Thanks!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

This is a nice product that I continue to repurchase (online, as I can never find it in a salon). It's a creamy curl enhancer, and it adds alot of body, shine and softness. Almost no hold, so on the rare occasions that I wear my naturally curly hair, well, curly, I mix this with Paul Mitchell Super Sculpt Styling Glaze and I get perfect, soft, springy ringlets that keep their shape all day. This product is quite versatile, as you could use it alone and blow it out for a smooth, straight, bouncy style. A+.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Mollster

This may just attain HG status for me! I've tried what seems like hundreds of products for my fine, curly hair. Either they are too heavy and weigh it down or they are too light and do nothing to control frizz or define my curls. This product does both! I've been using it for a week now and am really impressed. I wish I could find it locally (had to buy online) but I will still repurchase online. I am very happy with Bouncy Creme!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 8:08:00 PM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My only complaint with this is that it really doesn't appear to help my frizzies much when I blow dry.
I have medium short wavy hair that I flip out at the ends. The bouncy creme gives wonderful softness and body. If I want more control I will use a volumizing gel in addition, although the bouncy creme is often enough to do the job.