April 18, 2014 | 1928 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this a few years ago and it actually didn't become a part of my goo hoard (used it all up!) It's very creamy and great for daily use. My skin felt smooth after using this every morning in the shower. Although, not as smooth as using a stronger scrub. It didn't effect my break outs in a negative or positive way. I'd like to get another tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I am soooo glad i found this product. I have very bad acne scarring and large pores around my cheeks. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I am able to use it just about everyday with no problems. I wash my face morning and night with UltraGlow black soap (wally world $2) and either at night or in the morning I scrub with this. It def smooths out my skin and preps it for my makeup routine. It hasnt started to shrink my pores but it does seem to be helping with the scarring. Nothing drastic so far but i am in love with the way it makes my skin feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by melissast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best scrub I've ever tried! It really smooths out my skin and makes it feel soo refreshed but I love that it isnt harsh or abrasive...perfect consistency! I use this 3 times a week at night with no problems (I would only use a harsher scrub once a week due to my sensitive skin). Lasts quite a while (about 7 or 8 months!) but I will repurchase when I do run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by missy811

Best exfoliator ever! I have been using this for 5 years now and every time i try something new, i always return to this. It keeps my skin clear and feels squeaky clean after i use it (every second day). When i run out my skin begins to look terrible. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sajeani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best scrub ever. Skin feels fresh and pure. Saves from breakouts as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by AudreyNgo

This is my review after twice use: "Good choice to replace my being discontinued exfoliating - L'Occitane Red Rice exfoliating powder. Applying Clinique Exfoliating Scrub as applying mint toothpaste on my face. After using, my pore tightens and my skin feel clean. 4 points of Overall Rating." After 6 times use, my review changed as my review of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This Scrub is non-oily but extremely clog pore. It makes my acne worse than the past. I will never ever use and facecare products of Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY HOLY GRAIL FACE SCRUB!
I have been using this scrub for....8 years? I've made my ex boyfriend into a devoted user. I used to use this as a daily scrub, but then reserved it for a 1-2x a week scrub in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling CLEAN. I can see how others may think it's too abrasive, but I personally like it. In the shower, it just works so well with hot water and I feel like I've just had a facial. I hope this never gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by SilverChez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this scrub!

I can remember being a teenager and sneaking this away from my mom's makeup to use! I just loved how scrubby it was, yet it wasn't terribly abrasive on my very oily teenage skin.

Fast forward 15 years...I still love using this! If I am using acne treatments or medications on my skin, I won't use this scrub as often (too much exfoliation can make your face raw and tight) but it is still a favorite of my. My skin is still oily and acne-prone, although not quite as bad as it was 15 years ago :)

If I am broke, I make an asprin 'scrub' (disolve uncoated asprin in a few drops of water and LIGHTY scrub) for super cheap :) So the only real con I have is that it is a bit pricy ($19.50 I believe for 3.4 oz) so I only occasionally purchase this when I want to splurge :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by KaayBearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product, I use it in my shower at night and by the next morning I can tell a difference in my skin. For me it helps reduce blackheads, and I have LOTS. I stopped using it because I thought I was only supposed to use it with the 3 step system, but the 3 step system did nothing for me and after reading some reviews I think i'm going to try it again without the 3 step system (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

Great scrub. Menthol scent. Not too harsh. It is for oily skin but I have normal skin so I use it in summer when wether is hot and humid.